of     1   

Riskykinq11
#176205008Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:30 PM GMT

good luck to................ kazzle12 ) Really good GK and my first best friend on roblox so ya nob good luck and never forget tps street buddies when u used to copy my looks11 and de cookie monster shirt11 Joeyenzo ) DIS GUI KNOWS HOW 2 DIME11 jk he's a sick waterboy tho ngl harsh732 ) nob me u and enihot used to be like such nobs and den u made corner football and we used to play dat all de time den king stole it111 and made it k2k2k2k ;p crinandotorres ) u lik just came back but u were my favorite player as a rooki and we used to be on bloxalona togetha11 manuforever71 ) we used to be such fun revon trollers until hydro went on his period and then never got off of it..anyways ye nob MAYB u mite be good again..or mayb ull just forever be a revon bench boy now..or mayb u finally will take over revon again and ill come bek to u1 epicduckie24 ) i remember first seeing u and im like wot de hail why dont i know dis downi dis guys a lil nobhed jus like me...den we became gud friends and den u quit..dumb bch wtf...........:( den u came back to me :) and den u quit again11 anyways ya we talked a lot about irl stuf doe..;p stangoobem- STICK TO EBL DUMB ROOKIE..jk.....................nob tbh u and chris eat 2 much poutine...anyways ye ur a downi but so am i..so ye and mayb one day you'll finally make a shot in ebl... timmy097 ) i remember u being a lil nobhed den we both became sick def den we played on de same teams like shamrock and dat one team stef made and we were op11 but ya nob ill miss ur dutch nobhed naponfire ) nob ik u lik quit ro soccer so u could go be a lil war nob with AIMBOT lil chinke hed.....anyways i rekt u in ar.. tamsterboi ) dis nob omydays dis nob pre much was der for me my whol curryeer and we hanged out 24/7 from benfica..to scotland..to revon..to bloxalona...to trolling at complex...to u blowing up a whole complex server by saying "9/11" LO.. so ya nob and u got me more known and stuf by bringing me to ur teams so ya.. ill miss u..but ill snapchat u every day bab i swer chrisx253 ) worst for last...DIS LIL ROOKI HED.. gad i used to hate dis nob so much xd from raging at tps to tps street..den one day we became a bit of friends..and he showed me ro soccer...he den thought i was good and signed me for BLOXALONA11 den the next day when he gave me admin at his place i said :ambient 123 123 123 and he raged and kicked me from his place and from bloxalona xdxdxd...den we became friends again idk when..den we used to trol 24/7 and i remember getting in fights everyday..den we would both lie and say we were just trolling after like 1 day to even a week.. xd.. and wed always end fights by saying sumting like "well ur a lil nigerian :3" xdxd and i remember abusing ";'3" face and going to robloxia soccer and scoring by using throw ins... and being blek bois.. and then getting skype and everyting got betta..den we played fifa den i almost even got to c u in canada11 cuz u almost had a tourney where i was going11 but u had to be a lil rookie boy like always.. but ya ur pre much my big bruder dat i never had :(.... but ur still a lil blek boi :)

of     1