of     1   

megakidmata
#176431661Sunday, October 18, 2015 1:30 AM GMT

Two options, neither quite written yet. First, an MTG RP, taking place in a fan made plane with multiple races. Typical fantasy races, for the most part. Medieval, with twists such as Mana Gates, which are magical portals built by an ancient race that are scattered throughout the world, some even floating in the sky. No one knows where these portals lead, because it is extremely rare for someone to show up alive after entering one. Second, an Elder Scrolls RP. I always thought that it was unfair that the dragons could never have a second chance at making things better. So, when I got closer to the end of Tales of Vesperia, I was ecstatic, because I found inspiration. Near the end of ToV, the main party learns that Blastia are the ground-up crystallized souls of Entelexia. (These crystals are known as Apatheia, in the game.) The Entelexia are ancient beings with the ability to take feed off of Aer, the lifeblood of the world. For all intents and purposes, these beings are almost like the Dragons of the Elder Scrolls, except they only attacked the ancient Blastia using humans because of the type of technology they were using, which used vasts amount of Aer and blah blah blah, which summoned a giant world eating monster. But, ANYWAY, not trying to get off task at all, so, my idea is that, just what if, dragon souls crystallized in a similar way. Personally, it would make sense to me. What if the soul, or souls, of a dragon that the Dovahkin had killed, crystallized in a slight film around the skeleton of that Dragon Born? Would that mean that there would be a possible way to bring that dragon back, under certain conditions? Tell me your thoughts, I'm ok if you think it's kind of stupid... I know it may not be totally lore friendly. :p
CalvinMoreau
#176434145Sunday, October 18, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

If its an MTG RP, sign me up!
megakidmata
#176484957Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

Bumpedy bump bump.
xenoman90
#176485930Sunday, October 18, 2015 9:03 PM GMT

Implementing your own lore... In Elder Scrolls lore? Dragon crystal necromancy? Oh, and which Elder Scrolls is this before I fly off the handle?
Z0rr0w
#176486086Sunday, October 18, 2015 9:06 PM GMT

Have you ever actually made an RP or do you just post Interest Checks all day?
megakidmata
#176511008Monday, October 19, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

Yeah, I'm doing the MTG idea instead. I didn't take some parts of Elder Scroll lore into consideration, because I was unaware of them. So, now I have two ideas relating to Magic the Gathering. The first idea was already put in the interest check. I'm thinking more on the plot right now. I know it will heavily revolve around the Mana Gates, and the planes walkers will play a big role, too. The second is a combination of a couple of series. Because MTG uses multiple universes, I can cross over several planes. This will be called Tales of the World: Fractured Chronology. It will be a MTG tales RP, containing appearances of several MTG planes walkers, and several characters from the Tales games, including the Adephagos. (Not a character, really, but a dangerous power from Tales of Vesperia that was going to eat the world until the main party stopped it.) The plane of Metrias was once home to a flourishing host of civilizations. Humans and Elemental spirits coexisted with a symbiotic relationship, the Humans gave Elemental Spirits mana, and in turn, those Spirits brought the human's wishes to fruition. This was all through the blessing of the Mana Lobes, which are a part of the human brain that produces mana. Eventually, more and more humans lost their Mana Lobes. A mutation occurred, which, if it had continued, would have resulted in the end of the world. The spirits supported every aspect of nature, and they were made up of mana. The only producers of mana are humans, and if humans lost that, the spirits would have starved. If they starved, the world would begin to whither and die. The lord of the spirits, Maxwell saw the danger. His power was vast. And with that power, he brought together his four most trusted spirits. They too, saw the danger. Efreet, lord of fire, Undine, master of water, Sylph, lady of the winds, and Gnome, lord of the earth, convened with Maxwell to decide on their course of action. There was only one way. Maxwell sacrificed himself, using his power to transfer the world's source of mana from just humans to portals known as Spirit Spires. Then, the four Great Spirits sealed themselves into those four spires. In the end, two worlds were left. Metrias remained, and humans gained a new power- Magic Circuits, which allowed humans to use magic on their own. The second world, Sentrais, was unknown to the humans, but it became the abode of the spirits. The spirits disappeared from Metrias. Both worlds fed off of the blessings of the Spirit Spires, as mana flowed into both worlds. However, soon, that blessing would fail. The great spirits did not take into mind that, though both worlds may be able to survive off of the mana sources, that mana would always be unbalanced, and never in sync, as even they could not control the flow on their own. And so, every thousand years, someone would have to use their magic circuits to restore temporary balance. And thus, the cycle of regeneration began... a fragile cycle for life and death of the two worlds.
megakidmata
#176532437Monday, October 19, 2015 7:05 PM GMT

I'm going to post either the first or second MTG one... probably the first.
succesfulfundude
#176533996Monday, October 19, 2015 7:39 PM GMT

Have you ever actually made an RP or do you just post Interest Checks all day? [2]
PickachuGirl
#176535299Monday, October 19, 2015 8:05 PM GMT

^^^^^^
xenoman90
#176564074Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

You do a lot more explaining than actually starting a RP.

of     1