of     1   

sportsfan1414
#176540639Monday, October 19, 2015 9:28 PM GMT

The cup finals are upon us, so let's break it down a bit. NY Islanders vs BOS Bruins The Islanders started out hoping to do as well, if not better, than last season when duck and darky helped them into the conference finals. Only to lose in 5 to Anaheim. Big expectations were on them this season. However, they started out poorly, about 12th or 13th in the Eastern conference through about half of the season. They then were able to buckle down and earn a 5 seed in the playoffs. There, they ended up beating VAN, CGY, and MIN. Really a comeback story for them. Can they cap it off with their first HHCL cup ever, or will they fall short? Coming into this season, no doubt the bruins were one of the favorites. Alk was able to (by luck) get the overall #1 draft choice. What resulted was getting risk, nicecommando, and ninga. A great 4 some that has worked well throughout the season. They won the presidents trophy this season, which also says a lot. So far, the bruins have only 3 playoff loses. Now can they cap off an extraordinary season with one more series win? At first I had NYI winning 4-3 but that was just to get alk mad (which was successful somehow lmao). In all reality, the comeback from NYI has been very impressive. Super, and k2smoker have been the main people behind this impressive comeback. With tenuki, duck, and 4nr occasionally showing as well. However, I think that the way Boston has been playing will be just too much for NYI. PREDICTION: BOS 4-2 NYI
zestypowertroll4
#176540866Monday, October 19, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

4-0 bos
zestypowertroll4
#176540941Monday, October 19, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

but i will still cheer for my lad ducksized
mick60
#176542457Monday, October 19, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

boston will have the cup in four days. if anyone actually watched the nyi @ min game both teams played porous defense and only basically just threw the puck into the slot hoping someone got lucky with an e tip. BOS not only produces much more offense than them, but they also can score other than 1t's, using the slap shot, and have breakaway shots (literally i saw someone on nyi who had a clean breakaway, 100%, but he decided to stop, and set up a 1t which took like a good five seconds, and he got the puck stripped from him before hand) this isn't even a competition, the cup was already decided in the conference finals to be either ANA or BOS no matter who won NYI or MIN, but since it's NYI (who i honestly think was the worst team that could of potentially made the cup), it's not even gonna be a good series. it'll be like VAN v WPG in s4 where ever game was like a 10-0 win for WPG except one where they were short handed the entire game or something (and still almost won)
sportsfan1414
#176543032Monday, October 19, 2015 10:04 PM GMT

tbh though I was surprised to see that Minnesota didn't do more than 1t's. Considering they had like about 8-10 people show up to every game.
4nr
#176543340Monday, October 19, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

they do give a good 4som :^)
SNinga
#176543917Monday, October 19, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

i got carried to presidents trophy ;) spicy stuff hurt my back

of     1