of     1   

iMasonix
#176686681Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:11 PM GMT

[[TABLE OF CONTENTS]] [[I: THE BEGINNING]] [[II: BIG NEWS & THE SIGNING]] [[III: CANTON GREATS]] [[IV: 3RD TIMES THE CHARM?]] [[CHAPTER I]] On Saturday, September 26th I was drafted in the 2nd round, with the 32nd overall pick to the Corinth Spartans of the S8 OFL draft. I was the 2nd RB to go off the board behind b3nnyf00tball. I was so excited to be drafted and know that I had made it to the big leagues. [[CHAPTER II]] Later that night, BubbaLubba75 (The HC of the Corinth Spartans) Called me to his office. On that same day, 5 hours later, I had been released due to the backfield being cluttered. The morning after, I got a call from the Canton Greats, asking me if I wanted to compete for a roster spot on their team. I flew down and signed a 1 year, 670k contract with the Greats. [[CHAPTER III]] In my first practice with Canton Ploogium praised me for my potential talent. After being doubted to make the roster, I made 2nd string RB for the pre-season and split RB reps the first 2 weeks of S8. A day after our 2nd game FootballHD signed a veteran RB and I was informed I had been cut for him. I thank the Canton Greats franchise for signing me and for giving me my first real legitimate chance. [[CHAPTER IV]] After getting cut by the Greats, many said my OFL career was over. I got an offer from Rockford to come down and compete for starting RB. I am currently competing for a starting spot on the offensive side of the roster and hope to get it!

of     1