of     1   

dennislima
#176905462Sunday, October 25, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

Hello people my name is Dennislima i'm here to talk about my promises and changes into our nation for does who haven't joined go ahead and join Republic of Kosovo but be sure to vote for me i will give you the freedoms to give me your thoughts and for I to go ahead and consider the fact of doing what you want, I will also upgrade our jobs i will let people have a HUGE! chance to be HRs in our military i will upgrade our military also by getting planes,tanks,new guns and also help us win our wars by focusing on our training, i will let people easily be able to enter stuff such as agencies and police without a need to know much but "Faces" and simple commands i will also make academy's for does who wish to become HRs it will be as easy as applying with experience for jobs and if you have 0 experience all you need to do is join the academy's. My Upgrades: Focus more on our wars Recruiting daily Upgrading our military Adding more jobs Easier ways to be in jobs Opportunities to learn and have experience Letting Designers advertise clothing (As long as it has anything with Kosovo flag or Language) More Active jobs Allows the communities ideas to become true ---- Stuff being changed: Easier ways to have an alliance with countries More Active military Focus on military Easier ways to be in jobs Allowed clothing advertisement (As long as it has to do with Kosovo)
dennislima
#176906003Sunday, October 25, 2015 10:36 PM GMT

Be sure to pm TiborBenko in order to vote for me
DaWizardNoob
#176918979Monday, October 26, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

I just joined so I don't know what is going on.
Guan_Yin
#176920440Monday, October 26, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

Move this to Clans and Guilds. This is a link to Clans and Guilds: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=32
Lgkppartywithme
#176948541Monday, October 26, 2015 4:12 PM GMT

I would vote for you.

of     1