of     1   

LimitedSupreme
#176968059Monday, October 26, 2015 10:32 PM GMT

My Fellow Americans, I have decided to run for President of the United States, now I know what you are thinking, who am I? I am former Secretary of the Air Force, and while I may not have overwhelming political experience in this USA, I know how to help. I will be explaining below my plans for each Department. Defense/Military: The Defense Department and the Military are on the right track, but I believe we could move it more rapidly. First I would keep our current Secretary of Defense due to his great efforts and progress. Then I would hire new, active, skilled, experienced, and loyal Military HRs to run ads, host trainings/tryouts, encourage people to join the Military, etc. There would also be a needed application for people to get into the Defense Department and a needed tryout to get promoted in the Military. This would ensure that only skilled, active, experienced, and loyal people would be serving in our Military and Department of Defense. State: The State Department has given us barely any allies and it is somewhat inactive. If I was your President I would first hire an active, experienced, skilled, and loyal Secretary of State. Then he/she would start making active and reliable allies right away. The State Department would also be making a new Application and a separate Ambassador Application. The only way for someone to get in the State Department would be to pass that Application, this would ensure that only qualified people would be working in the State Department. Treasury: The Treasury Department is very inactive and lacks a clear purpose. I would send a bill to Congress called the Treasury-Major Reform Act of 2016 which would reform the Treasury Department entirely and then give the Department a new purpose. The new purpose of the Treasury Department would be to collect funds for ads and other reasons that will come to us along the road. [More would be explained in the bill itself.] Labor/Education: I would send a bill to Congress called the Labor Creation-Education Act of 2016. This bill would first create the Department of Labor to help unemployed Citizens find jobs, then the Education Department would be merged into the Labor Department as a branch to educate unemployed people on the job they want. I believe this is a turning point to help more people be educated and employed. More will be explained in the bill itself. Justice: The Justice Department is currently, on a scale of 1-10, 8. The Department of Justice, I believe, is doing extremely well. The only thing I would do is appoint additional Supreme Court Justices to fill the vacant seats as well as Federal Judges. I would also have an official Justice Application made so we know only qualified people are working in the Justice Department. I would also hire an active, experienced, loyal, and skilled Attorney General to fill out the duties of his/her post. I believe this could put the Justice Department from an 8 to a 10! Commerce: I would send to Congress a bill called the Commerce Reform Act of 2016. This bill would reform the Department of Commerce to make its main responsibilily would be to supervise and help people who own small and large businesses. More will be explained in the bill itself. Transportation: The Transportation Department needs a lot of work in my opinion. I first plan to hire an active, skilled, experienced, and loyal Secretary of Transportation who would carry out the duties of his/her post. There would also be an official Transportation application made. I believe this would ensure the growth of the Transportation Department for months to come. Homeland Security: First and foremost, I would hire an active, skilled, experienced, and loyal Secretary of Homeland Security. The Department of Homeland Security would also be very hard to get into, it would require an application and a tryout. Also, for people to get promoted, you would have to attend a training. I believe this would grow the Homeland Security Department and ensure we have active, qualified and loyal people to help ensure the Departments most important duty, to prevent terrorism. Health and Human Services: The Department of Health and Human Services, in my opinion, is not needed. It is a waste of time due to the fact that nobody needs medical attention in ROBLOX. With the approval of Congress, I would remove it. As you can see I have grand plans for this nation, and all I am asking for is one yet important act, your vote!

of     1