of     1   

lolxd12344
#176971274Monday, October 26, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Chloe woke up to see blood all over her, plus the walls, and a gigantic mass of shadow all around the room. "Wh-what?" I look down to see the bodies of my family. Mommy, Daddy, Jref, Craig, and- "You see what you could have prevented?" I looked up to see the most sinister face in existence. There were glowing red eyes and a large mouth with razor sharp teeth in the darkness flowing above my room. "Wha-what..?" I said, tears streaming down my face. I was about 8, and I was in my onesie with the unicorns on them. They were my favorite. "You could've prevented their deaths. Why didn't you?" I was shocked and confused. Suddenly, spirit forms of all my family appeared above their bodies, except for one. My- "Why didn't you help us, Chloe? We screamed your name. Begged mercy. Why?" said Craig. He looked my age at the time. "I-I'm sorry..." I whimpered. "Sorry doesn't cut it, we're DEAD because of you." Jref snapped. He looked about 12. "You know your choices. Me, or her." The Darkness said. "I choose you, Darkness. I'd never stay with this worthless excuse for a sister." Craig said. "C-Crai-" I was cut off. "Shut up, imbecile. I don't like you. Wake up." Craig snapped. "WAKE UP." I woke up to Craig shaking me. "Are you okay?" Craig said, worry in his eyes. I let the tears fall. "Shh, it's okay sissy. Just a nightmare." Craig said, hugging me. Then Jref walked in. "What happened?" Jref scanned my face. "Oh, nightmare." Jref sat on the bed and hugged me, also. "It's okay..." I opened my eyes to see The Darkness forming. "You'll be mine now, love goddess." It said. I was confused and scared. It reached out for me. A girl not much older than Jref ran in, right between The Darkness and me and my other siblings. She had long, wavy blonde hair and dark green eyes. "Don't you dare touch my sister or my brothers!" She shrieked, glaring at The Darkness. "Or what, child?" The Darkness said teasingly. "Or I'll destroy you, fool." She hissed. "Destroy me? Ah, you are amusing. I shall take you instead, wild one." The Darkness wrapped around her and disappeared. She was gone. Forever... _____ This is just storyline to a roleplay that me and a friend are doing. Criticize if you wish.

of     1