of     1   

GoodDysAlt
#177046275Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:47 AM GMT

For far too long we had to put up with people with groups/clans/whatever posting into the glorious subforum of Off Topic, This post was the breaking point: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=177045874 Like seriously, Cant you see the difference between "Off Topic" and "Clans and Guilds"? Its even right below us! We have been neglected by the ROBLOX mods for too long this time, With every aching moment these idiots and people thinking they are cool for being high ranked posting in our great subforum, We scream in agony for a change. This proposal will involve a filter which checks Off Topic and any other subforum for anything that isnt supposed to be in that subforum, For example the thread I just posted, And starts up filter which moves the post back to its respective subforum, And also put a notice that the thread has been moved. The system is easy, Simple, And I have no idea why ROBLOX hasnt implemented this yet. Supporting this idea is a support for freedom against idiots posting on the wrong forum and them being bullied! ~also, BMO~
CrystalSweeper
#177046482Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

no anyone who posts in the wrong subforum gets instant termination
WholesaleROBLOX
#177048873Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:05 AM GMT

God OTer. I can understand the feel. I as C&Ger,have this before Some people post non-related clans and posted there. Sadly..Mods appearently do not have ability to move thread to thread. But if they accidentally post on wrong forum,let them off unless repeated for more than 7 times.Give em warning. None of us would like a ban for no reason.

of     1