of     1   

Tigerfurs
#177296817Sunday, November 01, 2015 3:12 PM GMT

These are the questions for the designer application. -How old are you? -Do you have any experiences in being a designer in other groups? -How long have you been designing? -What do you use to design your clothing? -Why did you start designing? -What's the highest amount of sales you've gotten on a piece of your own clothing? -What do you like to make most? (dresses, shirts, pants, etc.) -How many times a week will you upload clothing in the store? -Why do you want to be a designer for Harmony? -Do you have Skype? (If so, please state your username) Please send this application to Maxie30261 or our wonderful CEO's. Be sure to include questions AND answers in your application. Good luck on your application!
KyleKershal
#182373522Monday, January 25, 2016 8:23 AM GMT

1.465 days old in Roblox and 14 years old irl. 2.No,But I like designing clothes. 3.I use sort of somethings I make like mods and stuff. 4.Because it's pretty nice. 5.593. 6.Shirts and dresses. 7.3 times a week. 8.Because I love making clothes. 9.No,But I have snapchat.
ahriannietf
#182412100Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

-How old are you? I am 13 years old. -Do you have any experiences in being a designer in other groups? I have been a designer for a long time in a group called ICEBURG but have been promoted CEO. -How long have you been designing?I have been designing for about a year now. -What do you use to design your clothing?Well I use a website called craft it to make all my designs. -Why did you start designing?I got into designing by looking at clothes and saying "I bet I could make that". -What's the highest amount of sales you've gotten on a piece of your own clothing?Well I am not a popular designer so the most sales i got on a piece of clothing is 12 sales. -What do you like to make most? (dresses, shirts, pants, etc.)I think I do well in shirts and pants I also like to make shirts more. -How many times a week will you upload clothing in the store?I would probably up date 1 piece of clothing a week. -Why do you want to be a designer for Harmony?I would like to be a designer for harmony because I love to design clothes. -Do you have Skype? (If so, please state your username)Yes I do have a Skype and, my username is the same as my roblox ahriannietf. Please send this application to Maxie30261 or our wonderful CEO's. Be sure to include questions AND answers in your application. Good luck on your application!
dayana42542
#185692904Sunday, March 20, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

Hi I'm Dayana I do design I love designing I'm 11nyears old I've designing for a while I use the same website also I wanna make dresses the most about 2 I wanna be a designer for harmony bc it's nice and I love to do it and no I don't have skype...
Des_x
#185712125Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

-How old are you? I am currently 15 years old, going to be 16 in November. -Do you have any experiences in being a designer in other groups? Yes I do, I owned my own fashion group. I also became a designer for groups such as Flahn Magazine, Exquisite Fashion, etc. -How long have you been designing? Hmm.. I have always taken an interest in designing clothing when I first joined ROBLOX, though I was never good at it. Then with practice I got better. So about a few months at least to about a year. -Why did you start designing? I was a fan of iOozi and Grotesquette and cSapphire. They inspired me in a way. -What's the highest amount of sales you've gotten on a piece of your own clothing? Hmm.. As of right now my t-shirts are booming with success. So right now with more than one of my t-shirts I have more than 30-40 sales. -What do you like to make most? (Dresses, shirts, pants, etc) I like to do dresses, though I enjoy doing all of them. -How many times a week will you upload clothing into the store? About 2-3 times. -Why do you want to be a designer for Harmony? I have a passion for designing, and the owner recently invited me. This group seems really nice and I'd like to provide the best apparel possible for you guys. -Do you have Skype? (If so, please state your username) I do have Skype though I will not be joining the chat. Sorry.
iBaconLuver
#187818362Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

###### old are you? I am ## ####'# old.####### you have any ########### in being a designer in other ######? Yes, I did ######'## for a while.######## long have you been #########? This is my ##### time, but I know how.######### do you use to design your ########? I use the delete the number, add ### ######## thing.######## did you start #########? I ####### because it'# cool.#########'# the ####### amount of ##### you'## gotten on a piece of your own ########? I haven't put any there.######### do you like to make most? ########, ######, pants, etc.# I like making dresses, pants and ######.######## many times a week will you upload ######## in the store? Probably ### a week because it'# hard to go thru that process.######## do you want to be a designer for Harmony? I Would like to design for harmony because it ##### like a great #######.####### you have #####? ### so, please state your ######### Yes, it'# : ##########
killcommand1
#187866019Friday, April 22, 2016 2:46 PM GMT

Guys.. you don't do the application here.

of     1