of     1   

MackGerhardt
#177374710Monday, November 02, 2015 5:20 PM GMT

In addition to the new group made models, decals, places, etc., we've always been provided with the ability to create clothing within a group store. However, my suggestion today is that there be an option so that selling the aforementioned item(s) would be limited to the members of a specific group. E.x., 1) You create a uniform for your clan; you check a little box in the "Sell" tab that makes it mandatory for people to be in a group in order to purchase the uniform. 2) You create a wide array of models that you only want members of your group to be able to use, so you make your collection of models, you check the little box, and off they go happily with their models. How does this benefit ROBLOXians? - Groups whom have prestigious divisions may want to provide their prestigious members with a fancy uniform, but don't want the inconvenience of having to put on sale/take off sale every time someone new joins. - It would prevent people from falsely portraying themselves as apart of a group they're not involved in. - Groups would be able to distribute utility "kits" for their members to help them create their own places without the hassle of their technology being leaked to other ROBLOX members.
CrashBandiCoot_N
#177375279Monday, November 02, 2015 5:36 PM GMT

1# could be easily you for scamming. 2# they all ready did that. I'm always watching.
MackGerhardt
#177375412Monday, November 02, 2015 5:40 PM GMT

I'm referring more to clothing.
CrashBandiCoot_N
#177375578Monday, November 02, 2015 5:45 PM GMT

The describe why you put the word "mandatory" cause it sound's like force to buy something with could lead to problems. I'm always watching.
iCaptainRychu
#177375886Monday, November 02, 2015 5:53 PM GMT

Sorry, this is a terrible idea. Mandatory means required, so I'm forced to buy a piece of clothing out of no free will? That wouldn't cause problems at all... No support
morrill
#177379851Monday, November 02, 2015 7:39 PM GMT

"he describe why you put the word "mandatory" cause it sound's like force to buy something with could lead to problems." "Sorry, this is a terrible idea. Mandatory means required, so I'm forced to buy a piece of clothing out of no free will? That wouldn't cause problems at all... No support " I think I can explain what OP is saying. Let's say you're the owner of a military group, and you create a uniform for that group. Many military group leaders don't want their uniforms to be purchased by some random guy. So OP is saying, make it so one is in the group before they can buy the uniform. I.E the uniform is for 'group members only'. Although, the uniform could be copied quite easily.

of     1