of     1   

Grenoman
#177384726Monday, November 02, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

So, I'm sure somebody has at least experienced this story. They want to stay hidden and have no way to do it, so they ban themselves for one week or so by breaking the rules. I was reading over other suggestions and everyone was just asking for an option to ban themselves when they want to. Now this idea is kinda like it except nobody can search up your account, but you can access it and play games, develop, etc. You could set it to whether only friends can look at your account, everybody, or nobody but you. When somebody actually gets to an account that is hidden (using ID's or something), it would bring them to a "This Account is Hidden" page. You would be able to customize what would be on this page, like your character, places, or models (shirts and etc.), or nothing at all. Of course, you can only put one at a time because why have all your info on the hidden account page? Idk, it was just something that popped in my head.
DragonEmpressa
#177384841Monday, November 02, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

What's the point?
Catbug789
#177384960Monday, November 02, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

I am in a fight between support and no support. Pros: No trolls or idiots. Cons: You wont be able to do many things. Sorry for the lack of info.

of     1