of     25   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Regymon
#17750028Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:05 PM GMT

No-one knows how it happened. Except the goverment...they wanted the perfect human, and got a monsterous, terrifing cannibal. They called it "Xerol", it escaped, killing all in its path. It was contained however. They took tests, making sure that Xerol was kept alive. A sample of blood was taken, it was deadly, and if it was injected into some-one, could turn them into "Xerol", so they called the blood "EVE". However, someone betrayed the goverment, and delibritley injected the virus into others, they infected others, who infected others. These monsters evolved, becoming stronger, and faster, and even smarter. They got Xerol out of the cell and made him their leader. Now, the monsters have taken over Italy. But, no-one is safe. Infected people have taken planes to other countys, after turning into a monster...they infect others, they became known as..."The Horde". -------------------------- The Character Sheet: Name; Nickname; (Optional) Age; Faction?; County; Headwear; (Optional) Facewear; (Optional) Neckwear; (Once again optional) Torso; Arm/handwear; (Optional) Legwear; Footwear; Physical Appearence; (Things that you can not take of your body) Family?; Characteristics; (Basiclly you personality) History/Past; --------------------------------------- My character sheet; Name; Kenny McTerry Nickname; "Angel" Age; Unknown Faction?; The Hunters (A clan of people who aim to fight the horde, but destroy the goverment aswell. Like rebels) County; Ireland Headwear; None Facewear; Blue and white skeleton mask Neckwear; Black and white checkered scarf Torso; White and gold leather armor Arm/handwear; Black and red gloves Legwear; Gold and white leather pants Footwear; Nike air trainers Physical Appearence; Spiked purple mullet, red monster-like hand (Will be explained), light blue eyes, very light moustache. Family?; Yes, a brother who is hunted by the Goverment. Characteristics; Quiet, strong, likes a fight, likes drinking, hates people who are not loyal even to his enemys. History/Past; His brother was a wanted criminal who is huntet by the goverment, Kenny wishes to kill the goverment for starting this mess with The Horde and find his brother in the process, AND kill The Horde. ------------------ Infection; You can be infected, yet not like The Horde. By having EVE in your body, you gain powers. These can be entirely up to you, but dont uber :p ----------------- Rules: +Standerd RPG rules apply +Be nice to people (suprisingly, i never see this rule in most threads xD) +Keep arguement outside the thread. +Keep role-playing clean, i dont want to get the dreaded "[Content Deleted]". +Use your imagination! +ENJOY YOURSELF! :3 -----------------
Hellogoodbye817
#17750579Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:16 PM GMT

Name;Vanare Onikam Nickname;Slash Age;18 Faction?;The Hunters County;America Headwear;N/A Facewear;N/A Neckwear;Gold cross necklass Torso;Cross Belt Arm/handwear;Black Fingerless gloves Legwear;Jeans Footwear;Sneakers Physical Appearence:Black hair emo-style,dark blue eyes. Family?;None Characteristics;Outgoing,adventurous,brave,curious History/Past;His family was killed by the Horde
Regymon
#17750611Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:17 PM GMT

((bUMPITY BUUMP BUMP BUMP!))
zacaris
#17750693Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

Name; Zackary Casparo Nickname; Casper Age; 18 Faction?; The Hunters County; California Headwear; None Facewear; None Neckwear; Small Necklace with YinYang Symbol. Torso; Red/Blue Shirt. Arm/handwear; Wristband that has The Hunter's insignia. Legwear; Gray Jeans. Footwear; Black Boots. Physical Appearence; Brown Mophair, 6' 2", Blue Eyes, Lightly Tanned Caucasian Skin. Family?; A sister, but she is in the hospital after her car accident. Characteristics; Silent. Heartless. History/Past; A person who works not only for his gains but his sister. He wants to find out who had caused his sister's crash, and kill him/her.
Penguinboy1010
#17750758Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:20 PM GMT

Name; Cody Boubillse Nickname; "Pyromaniac" Age; 15 Faction?; The Hunters County; Ireland Headwear; Black ski cap, covering one ear, and hair IS showing Facewear; Thin, black-rimmed glasses Neckwear; A necklace with a Lightning Blot. Torso; Long sleeve shirt, orange, with a decal of an 'x' in the center than two circles at the top left corner of the x and bottom right corner of the x. Arm/handwear; None Legwear; Dark blue jeans Footwear; Black and White VANS. Physical Appearence; Dark Brown curly hair. Family?; ALL dead Characteristics; Caring, agressive when fighting, clever, and smart History/Past; Can't remember anything.
zacaris
#17750800Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:21 PM GMT

Can we start now?
Penguinboy1010
#17750826Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:21 PM GMT

Yeah, can we?
Regymon
#17750834Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:21 PM GMT

I walked along the street of Belfast, yet to be touched by The Horde.
Penguinboy1010
#17750891Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:22 PM GMT

Erm, if we're fight zombie-like creatures, shouldn't we have some kind of weaponry?
zacaris
#17750895Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:22 PM GMT

I walked silently behind Kenny, my G18 out.
Regymon
#17750980Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:24 PM GMT

((Oh, i didnt explain did i. In my experience of Role-playing. Most people put weapons in their sheets, but use different weapons instead. I allow you to use any weapon you want, and not restricing you to 1 or 2 :)))
Drumkid11
#17751024Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:25 PM GMT

Name; Scott Anderson Nickname;N/A Age; 19 Faction?;The hunters County; America Headwear;Black beanie Facewear; black sunglasses Neckwear:N/a Torso; Black T-shirt Arm/handwear; (Optional) Legwear;Black army style trousers Footwear; Black boots Physical Appearence;Short dark hair,tall,blue eyes,muscular Family?; Dead Characteristics;Freindly,brave,sporty History/Past; Dad was in the marines and taught him how to shoot,then he got killed
Penguinboy1010
#17751066Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:26 PM GMT

I was sitting on a roof of a broken down house, kneeling with my AK47 by my side. I looked over the horizon as the sun was setting. Crap. They ALWAYS come out at night. I snatched my AK, and stood up. They were coming out already.
zacaris
#17751094Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:26 PM GMT

As we walked down the street, I heard something snap, like a twig, behind us. I quickly turned around.
Hellogoodbye817
#17751132Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

I sprint through the streets of Manhatten,being chased by the horde.
Regymon
#17751143Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

I whpped out my dual colts, making sure the magazine was firly locked in.
Penguinboy1010
#17751150Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

I saw a couple of people walking down a street. I rushed over and snapped a branch en route.
zacaris
#17751301Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

I aimed at the man heading towards us. "Stop, or I shoot!"
Drumkid11
#17751317Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

I grabbed my M16 and ran down a street
Regymon
#17751384Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:32 PM GMT

Locals looked at us, wondering why we were holding out weaponry. I turned around, pointing my colts out.
Hellogoodbye817
#17751423Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:33 PM GMT

I run inside a building.
Drumkid11
#17751433Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:33 PM GMT

I saw a group of people and ran over to them.
Regymon
#17751822Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:40 PM GMT

I stared for a few seconds, before lowering my guns.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#17752108Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:46 PM GMT

Name; William Kenka Nickname; "Point Blank" Age; 16 Faction?; None County; Japan Headwear; Backwards dark red baseball cap Facewear; None Neckwear; Dojo symble held on by a black chain Torso; Black and red opened flannel shirt,black T-shirt Arm/handwear; Silver Wrist watch on left wrist Legwear; Dark blue with chains Footwear: White and blue tennis shoes Physical Appearence; Short and messy dirty blond hair,skinny,small scar on wrist Characteristics; Nice,shy,quiet,sensitve Family: None that are alive History/Past; He was in japan when the horde came. He is planning to go back to america.
zacaris
#17752402Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

"Hmph." I lowered my G18, putting it in it's holster.

of     25   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right