of     1   

ShiftyMike
#177564264Friday, November 06, 2015 6:01 AM GMT

Jumpman Jumpman, this don't need no introduction [[[DISCLAIMER]]] I'm only doing a select few today, aka people who PM'd me with an exeception of the Warriors, I will be doing the rest Friday, so be sure to PM Me [[Joston Jackrabbits = Chicago Bears]] DcForRapII - QB = Big Ben Let's be honest with ourselves for like 3 minutes, Dc isn't a good QB. I mean yes, he's decent, you know he's not horrible, but he's not a standout QB on Joston. I mean, who did these guys play, Rattlers, Corinth, Panthers, like c'mon now. Ejected - C/DE = Julius Peppers Eh, same from above, Ejected hasn't really been relevant this season, just like Julius Peppers. Now, I've heard good about him in other leagues, but no hype in OFL. Rebootz- WR = Julian Edelman Rebootz in my opinion is the best player on the Jackrabbits. Edelman has had a pretty DECENT WR on the Patriots since the SB win. He hasn't been a breakout yet, but he is getting there. b3nnyf00tball - RB = Colin Kaepernick Look, all I really did here was just go to the NFL website, and scroll to the bottom of the rushing stats, I mean cmon, this dude was a hypebeast in OCFA, just no comment on this man, next. WarEagle - Deep CB = Aqib Talib War is a pretty good CB to be honest, not gonna lie. I just have a hard time finding good CB's besides the Charles Woodson level, Sherman has been trash this season imo, but on to the next team. [[Dansville Ducks = Carolina Panthers]] DeathsVictim = JJ Watt Death is a very talented finger mover. Somehow he manages to find a way to move his fingers faster then Mack's ears flap to get around the C. Death deserves a DEOTY award. But overall yes a good CB probably the best since idk like whatever season Toledo was in. TheSliceofLife - CB/WR = Calvin Johnson Slice is an extraordinaire WR this season and in the past seasons. A great all around player who can adjust to the offensive or defensive side of the ball. Great player in the Slice of Vivitivity. ;) Prowling - QB/CB = 2011 Drew Brees goat Ok but seriously, Prowling is good, he's right up there with the greatest including Mack and Bung tbh. Eddy3D - WR/CB = Roddy White Eddy was a good WR in the past few seasons, but he went invisible faster than Violet in the Incredibles, I would have him up there with Rob Gronkowski and DeAndre Hopkins but not quite yet. Kidbuu - DE = JJ Watt same stuff with death [[Barton Bruisers = New York Jets ]] NykeStrike - WR = Demaryius Thomas Now look, Thomas is not that bad this season, he was a good WR in the past 3 seasons, and since Nyke has dropped down from QB, he is showing some of his WR skills. Supreme - QB = Alex Smith Is Alex Smith bad? No. So why give me those faces? supreme has been laying lower than the panthers win percentage, but I've spotted him out. He is doing a good job leading this Barton team to what hopefully looks like a good playoff run if nintendo is trolling with that new rule. BubbaLubba75 - C = Jeff Saturday? I mean I don't really know any centers these days, but yeah go falcons nintendo556 - CB = Darelle Revis Nintendo has done a pretty decent job at CB this season, along with revis, I used to think revis was ass because he was on the Jets, but this season the jets are looking a lot much of a better team, along with the Bruisers. [[Pemberly Punishers = Cicinatti Bengals]] Treko50 - QB = Peyton Manning Treko, treko, treko. First of all, wtf is a treko. Anyways, this man to me what speaks out to me is accuracy. This man can probably throw a football into a specific jersey in a locker room from the other locker room if he needed to. Sike I'm playing, but he is a really good passer inside and out of the pocket, but last time I saw a QB inside the packet in OFL, Rams won a playoff game before s7 ;c. NateToonz - RB = Todd Gurley 4 words. On. The. Come. Up DoctorFacepalm - WR = AJ Green Doctor is pretty good. He had some improvement to do I should say early in his career, but everyone does. He has done a great job in stepping up and possibly become a HOFer for the Punishers. FletcherCoxHD - DE = Michael Bennett For those of you who don't know, he is a defensive end on the Seahawks, who has had plenty of good seasons. Fletcher is a rookie, but he acts like hes been on this sht for like 8 seasons, he has a good sense of charisma, skill, and talent. Everything needed for a OFL star. im tired af.. almost done.. [[Saxon Sunbirds = Arizonia Cardinals]] Sweggbertz - WR = Odell Beckham Now here just imagine Odell has been in the league for like 3 seasons. This man is just like swegg, he gets open DEEP easy, scores TD. Every play almost. Fuuz - QB - Andrew Luck Eh, Fuuz is ok. I've witnessed him first hand on the Firecats, he's not the best out their, but he's not a BAD QB. He makes mistakes here and their but overall, he's pretty good. Tuuz - WR - LarryFitzgerald I haven't seen ANYTHING FROM HIM... http://screenshot.co/#!/92b86dfeed TheUncommonOne/DamionBurk - RB = Demarco Murray In my eyes, in these dark,black, African American eyes, these people are basically the same. They have the same playing style, so not really much a description for them. [[Redcliff Raiders = Minnesota Vikings]] ForumEvolution - RB = Adrian Petersonn Forum used to be great, he used to be amazing, talented, and he still is, not going to deny that, but lately his skill has been decreasing, not gaining as much as he used to, he needs to pick up the pace if he wants to be up in the comparisions. Kobekills3 - WR = Jarvis Landry I mean, kobe is good yes, but he's been with so many teams, the environment of those teams are what makes this player confusing. I mean, he's not THAT good, he just gets open and the QB finds up, nothing difficult to do. mmfootball - JJ Watt same as death and kid Patriots - QB = Andy Dalton Patty has been good, he went missing for a couple of seasons, then he came back strong to help, or kinda help, the Raiders to a mediocre start of s8, not much performance from him. [[Millikan Rams = New England Patriots]] LordJallace - QB = Arod. 1 word. MVP. This man is ELITE. He is probably the best QB in OFL history, yes he's only won 1 VB I belive but look at Rodgers, I tried to call him but there was no ring. Just because a player doesn't have a ring doesnt mean there BAD. Lord is good, end of story. USAJaguars - Quinton Lane || Charles Woodson. Quinton lane is someone on the South Alabama Jaguars so I tried to make this forum funny since I stayed up all night on this. But he is the int leader so why not. Arnie - Emmit Smith. SAVAGE Setsuna - Darrelle Revis just because Hercules290 - Randall Cobb Randy is a pretty good WR, jsut like hercules, hes clutch when in need and he's a mosser, doesn't this man sound just like herc? ;c [[ROBLOX WARRIORS]] I prefer not to say for Jynx's rage reasons ;l ShiftyMike - WR = JULIO JONES YALL SLEEPING ON THIS MAN I PROMISE YALL WHEN MY CPU COME FIXED IM COMING FOR THAT TITLE. KevinSwagg - RB = Devonta Freeman Kevin is being snubbed in Jynx's eyes. Freeman is a beast, coming from a Falcons fan, #RiseUpDeathFreshHeal. But he finds the open hole, and creates big yardage from the line. -drumroll- JYNXSTA397 - QB - RUSSELL WILSON WTF? RUSSEL? WHY MIKE, WHY RUSSELL? Well lets take a flashback on why I chose Russell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7rPIg7ZNQ8 Look, I'm not gonna lie, coming on the same team as Jynx, he makes hella mistakes, and we all do. I mean Russell has a deep passion for the game of football, and hes a good QB. Same with jynx, on the warriors wall, he tells the team how he feels and he puts it all out on the game field. HE even takes practices seriosuly like who does that. But yeah jynx is Russell, and the reason I did this for you Jynx is because I wanted to make you feel good about yourself so I can get OC rank in Warriors instead of GM, but hey, you are a little like this person if not identical ;) And that's all my predictions for this morning xD I'll see yall next time, or porbably later today when the rest of the HC's pm me. See 'ya!
ShiftyMike
#177564345Friday, November 06, 2015 6:04 AM GMT

so many typos rip i am julio
mmfootball
#177564409Friday, November 06, 2015 6:06 AM GMT

thanks for calling me a fast finger mover lol but some of these don't make sense? big ben is a top of the line qb but dc is average you said so compare him to a average nfl qb like flacco or alex smith and how is b3nny compared to colin kaepernick if he a RB? this probably took some time so thank you not gonna bag on you too hard
seltering
#177564471Friday, November 06, 2015 6:09 AM GMT

Ejected - C/DE = Julius Peppers Eh, same from above, Ejected hasn't really been relevant this season, just like Julius Peppers. Now, I've heard good about him in other leagues, but no hype in OFL. I guess you could say I'm not relevant this season..
ShiftyMike
#177564475Friday, November 06, 2015 6:09 AM GMT

but to me big ben is trash i am julio
ShiftyMike
#177564491Friday, November 06, 2015 6:10 AM GMT

and i told u what i did with b3nny i am julio
seltering
#177564546Friday, November 06, 2015 6:12 AM GMT

Just more fuel to my fire..#nopublicity.
EarthWaked
#177564676Friday, November 06, 2015 6:17 AM GMT

@mm because he was hyped to be good but b3 is straight buttcheeks
TheSliceOfLife
#177565652Friday, November 06, 2015 7:15 AM GMT

i like calvin johnson ;3 ~Blizzaria/Redshaman/Zerova/TheSliceOfLife
momax007
#177567784Friday, November 06, 2015 10:34 AM GMT

why would you compare b3nny to a qb when he's an rb swear mike my niners will knock the falcons now
Lala_Deviluke
#177567827Friday, November 06, 2015 10:37 AM GMT

Emmitt Smith savage
ToledoTyger
#177570587Friday, November 06, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

DeathsVictim = JJ Watt Death is a very talented finger mover. Somehow he manages to find a way to move his fingers faster then Mack's ears flap to get around the C. Death deserves a DEOTY award. But overall yes a good CB probably the best since idk like whatever season Toledo was in. Toledo was S1-S6 On and off season, Toledo makes his return in this warriors game, #HungryTyger #EasyRaptorwin
nintendo566
#177573859Friday, November 06, 2015 4:21 PM GMT

i'm revis baby

of     1