of     1   

AndreVPierottiEsq
#177792032Tuesday, November 10, 2015 2:57 AM GMT

Dear all whom may be concerned, this decides the execution of the items of Andre V. Scarletta. -Article One The Titles and Noble significance of Andre V. Scarletta shall be handed down to his one half brother, Andrew Scarletta and he shall also inherit the noble manor of Andre V. Scarlerra and 5 Billion -Article Two My Mansion on the coast of California along with all of my belongings in the mansion shall be given to Jesse Stoher, along with 5 Billion USD. -Article Three; My compound in the Butte Canyon, California along with all the items will be given to my loving father, Anthony Scarletta, along with 5 Billion USD -Article Four; My apartment at my shipping warehouse along with all the belongings and the company Pierotti&Co will be given to my best friend, OpalGurl along with 10 Billion USD. -Article Five; 5 Billion dollars will go to Tony Fregoso and the rest of my fortune will go to Diffrent charities of my choosing, -Article Six, All of my other belongings and homes shall be split up by my brother Andrew Scarletta. I officially in the declare this my will and testament, and hope that it will be remembered Officially, Don Marquess Andre Victor Scarletta-Vichi-Pierotti Esq. Executor of the Will after death-Andrew Scarletta

of     1