of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

eikoopmit
#177903951Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:34 PM GMT

My old RPs seem to be more popular, generally, than my newer works, with 2013 being my most active. As such, I've decided to repost, word-for-word, one of my lesser known works from that era. http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=113749898 is the link to the old thread; all I'll be changing are a few grammatical errors and adding a sentence to both the Tundra and the Desert, in addition to removing a sentence from the Desert and renaming it the Desert instead of it's earlier name, Rodrom (which is literally just Mordor spelt backwards). ============================================================================ Contents: 1) The World 2) Legendary Beings 3) Races 4) Rules 5) CS 1) The World In the east, the Dwarves rule their three kingdoms, Petrilikor, Arilinit and Desyrile. Petrilikor is the farthest northeast that someone can go (Aside from the Tundra), and Arilinit and Desyrile are two parallel strips running south from where Petrilikor ends. The three Dwarven kingdoms are covered in mountains that are full of gold, emerald and other precious metals and gemstones. However, they do not travel too deep underground. Further east of the Dwarven Mountains, there is a great ocean that none have travelled across. At least, none have travelled across and survived. In the northern reaches of the land is a snowy forest, called Icilorin that is home to a few human towns and villages, but is mostly ruled by the Elves. The Elves protect the forest, and the forest protects those who seek to aid it in its quest. The identity of the quest is unknown, but from time to time the forest will ask people to do some things, as it has done for centuries. Further north of even Icilorin is a large tundra dominated by the Northern Orcs. The Tundra, as it is known as, is much more than just an icy wasteland – It is full of giant arches and glaciers that challenge everything else in their beauty, but going too far north is eventually too cold even for Northern Orcs. In the western part of the region, there is a forest called Trekopor where the Forest Elves and the High Elves are constantly at war. The High Elves seek to adapt the forest into cities of great beauty, and the Forest Elves seek to preserve the forest and let it live out its natural path. The High Elves have two cities established in the eastern part of this area, Gehilor and Jurig, while the Forest Elves live in treetop villages, of which there are many. The further west you go, the denser Trekopor gets. Nobody, not even the Forest Elves, have gone west of Trekopor. In the south of the land, the human empire of Kretchin is constantly expanding, conquering all of the small kingdoms in its path for world domination. A small list of “Rebel Kingdoms” follows: Detoris, Siroted, Herilorg, and Grolir. The geography of this area is mostly plains, but some branches of Trekopor manage to get into this area, where the Kretchin Empire becomes a third faction in the High Elf/Forest Elf war. Further south of those nations lie a few mountains where the Goblins have been chased off to after their wars with the Dwarves, and even further south is the dry, barren wasteland where the Southern Orcs reside. As with the Tundra, this area is just called the Desert, and it gets so hot and dry that nobody can cross south of it and survive. In the central region of this land, Icilorin and Trekopor are divided by a large river (And a few waterfalls), the Kretchin Empire is locked in a war with the most powerful standing human nation, Tserof, and the Dwarves are the main military suppliers of Tserof. 2) Legendary Beings 1. The Gods: Herilok, the god of luck, chance, autumn travel and the forest. Krolor, the god of fire, light, summer and warmth. Jiture, the god of ice, cold, winter and the north. Cilorin, the god of rebellion, freedom, spring and war. The four gods are always at war with one another, and the seasons are decided based on who is currently holding the most power. 2. The Stone King: The Stone King, and his immortal Stone Seven, are the last of an ancient race of giant statue-like beings made entirely out of stone. Their race never had many people, but when they defied the gods, all except for these eight were slain by the other races. The Stone King gained magic to control all stone, and gave part of his magic to his council as they corrupt all who go too deep within the earth to serve them. Legend has it that they’re going to one day attack the surface world, and when that happens, none can stand up to their might. 3) Races 1. Humans: You already know what these are. 2. Elves: Elves are slightly tall compared to humans, and, like humans, are divided into several factions struggling for power over the others. 3. Dwarves: Dwarves are short, broad creatures about a metre tall that generally grow beards and work in mines in mountainous areas. The three Dwarven Kings hold a council every year to discuss trade and stuff like that. 4. Northern Orcs: Northern Orcs are big, broad creatures that are as tall compared to Elves as Elves are to Humans. Northern Orcs generally have white, grey or light blue skin. 5. Southern Orcs: Southern Orcs are big, broad creatures that are as tall compared to Elves as Elves are to Humans. Southern Orcs generally have orange, red or yellow skin. 6. Goblins: Goblins are excellent miners that challenge Dwarves in skill, but they were constantly at war with their competitors, until being chased out of the East. They are short, like Dwarves, but also thin and green-skinned. 4) Rules 1. ROBLOX rules are a good guideline, break them at your own risk. 2. No being over-powered, no trolling, etc. 3. Admins are people who have been active for 30 pages, they are able to accept CS’s and their word is law, unless mine contradicts theirs. 4. CS’s must be accepted in order to begin playing, and for the CS to be accepted you need to put “Stone” in the Other section. 5. The rules are subject to change at any time. CS: Name: Age: Race: (Part 3) Chosen Deity: (You can, I suppose, be a cultist that worships the Stone King. Part 2) Appearance: Clothes: From: (Part 1) Starting place: (Part 1) Bio: Other: If you want to add anything that is not included here, place it under “Other”. There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
PawzKat
#177904684Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:05 PM GMT

track.
Tailsdahfox136
#177904904Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:15 PM GMT

Marked "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ."
eikoopmit
#177942193Friday, November 13, 2015 9:17 AM GMT

(Bump. In retrospect, maybe I should've rewritten parts of this, or at least added some more Legendary Beings.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
Minun1020
#177943639Friday, November 13, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

weak mark
eikoopmit
#177950304Friday, November 13, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

(Bump) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
winggirl56
#177955251Friday, November 13, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

Tracking. Will make applications soon. Hold on. Yup - I know.
kitrain
#177957939Friday, November 13, 2015 8:52 PM GMT

Name: Corona Varyian Age: 20 Race: human (I wished there was a elemental lol) Chosen deity: Krolor Appearance: Corona comes from a medium classed family, so he has a more healthy body than most. He has a slightly skinny yet muscular body structor with untidy black hair and yellow eyes that would skip every two generations. He stands at 5'6, with no visible injuries / scars to speak of. Cloths: He has a white cloth shirt over his body with wool pants colored gray. He also has a leather backpack slung over his shoulder with a belt holding up his slightly loose pants, with a wooden sheathe with a okay iron sword, of not much value. From: tserof Starting place: Petrilikor Bio: Corona was a normal boy born in the middle class with his parents. All was well, and he could almost say he had a perfect life so far. His parents were fair, and worked both as farmers. He could not complain as they took care of him, but he wanted to be something else then a farmer; a merchant. He wanted to travel across the land, searching far and wide, for as he could understand, their were still artifacts left to find -dun dun nun- His parents disagreed with him to the point where they forced him to become a farmer to uphold the family's name. When it was time for him to start working for them and take part in the farming (17) he had packed his stuff and ran away. He called himself a loner even though he needed assistance almost every part of the way, which was why he got a huge pet turtle, but aside from that he was on his own for the rest of his life. He made it as a traveling merchant selling his supplies for money, and buying more to make more money. He is currently at Petrilikor with baked goods and fresh fruits and veggies, as he heard they were paying high amounts for such rare foods in there kingdoms.
kitrain
#177957960Friday, November 13, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

Other: stone Not very good at sword fighting and has very minimal magic knowledge atm
eikoopmit
#177989308Saturday, November 14, 2015 7:32 AM GMT

(Accepted.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
eikoopmit
#177997096Saturday, November 14, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

(Bump) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
Ultraelite
#177998801Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:27 PM GMT

(Hohoho, still at it, eh Tim?)
eikoopmit
#177998858Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:29 PM GMT

(Yep. I'm really regretting not editing this at least a little bit more before reposting it, though, but regardless, I should hopefully get some joiners.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
PickachuGirl
#177998903Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:30 PM GMT

might or might not join
Ultraelite
#177998923Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:30 PM GMT

(Hue. Good luck then man, don't see many of the old folks left around here anymore. Wish ya luck.)
eikoopmit
#177999448Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:43 PM GMT

(Ah, they're still here from time to time. Llama was here a few weeks ago.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
eikoopmit
#178060895Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

Laserbeak89
#178063339Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

Marked
eikoopmit
#178113768Monday, November 16, 2015 1:53 PM GMT

(Bump again) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
PawzKat
#178113801Monday, November 16, 2015 1:55 PM GMT

I'll admit, the biography is tripping me up.
GooseNoob
#178113884Monday, November 16, 2015 1:59 PM GMT

Boring cliche races
eikoopmit
#178113902Monday, November 16, 2015 2:01 PM GMT

(Pawz, I wrote this two years ago, you don't need to put the most effort ever into a bio. Goose, I wrote this two years ago.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
Zecrunch
#178117085Monday, November 16, 2015 4:39 PM GMT

Giant Worm
eikoopmit
#178227155Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

(Bump) "And when he died, I suddenly realized I wasn't crying for him at all, but for the things he did." - Ray Bradbury
eikoopmit
#178269100Friday, November 20, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

(Bump.) "And when he died, I suddenly realized I wasn't crying for him at all, but for the things he did." - Ray Bradbury

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right