of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

gwebster2
#178149838Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:12 AM GMT

The life of an adventurer is an adventurous one, indeed! Travelling across the land, smashing baddies, plundering treasure, exploring dungeons, and leaving before the locals can sue you for the damages! It is a glorious existence! One of adventure! And adventure! Lots of adventure! A copious amount of adventure! An unhealthy amount of adventure! On your quest to have every piece of ancient junk in existence, you come across a kingdom in need of heroes such as yourself. A portal to strange realm has opened up outside of town! And the people in it look, talk and act differently than you do! So, as adventurers, it is your job to go in their and smash them! And steal their stuff! You, and a group of whatever other chumps- I mean, other adventurers!- you could find, head off to delve into this mysterious portal, and see what glorious loot dwells in its depths... So that's fun! --- Welcome to "Adventuring!", the home of adventuration. Where the only limit, is your limited imagination. Sometimes things can get a little bit out of hand...So we have a few rules, that you need to understand. Of course, we can't have an adventure without knowing who our adventurers are! Just write a paragraph or two describing who your character is, what they are doing, why they are doing it, and some other fourth thing, and you've got yourself a piping fresh adventurer, ready to adventurate. You could be a brave knight! A courageous barbarian! A nimble rogue! A wizened wizard! A normal person! A dead-eyed archer! A holy paladin! A mischievous warlock! You can be races other than human! Orcs! Elves! Dwarves! Dwarves are cool. Or maybe some cringy self-made race! Be the most special snowflake as a human-elf-orc-dwarf-dragon hybrid! Oooh! Special! But don't actually. Don't actually do that. You won't be accepted. What would the guidelines be of this marvelous adventure, you don't ask? Allow me to explain! Just type what you want to do, and it will happen, along with some "hilarious" and "witty" consequences! Watch as the dungeon master fumbles and stumbles to cope with your ridiculous actions! You can die in unfortunate but humorous ways! But fear not, you can always type up another adventurer ready to die at your command! --- Well, what are you waiting for? Donald Trump to win the presidency? Hurry up and make your adventurer!
gwebster2
#178180298Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:08 PM GMT

*promptly leaps off the nearest bridge*
eikoopmit
#178182866Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

(Marked.) There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold/And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
LNG257
#178183101Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

Humorous and witty adventuring? Let's do this!
Z0rr0w
#178187985Wednesday, November 18, 2015 1:22 AM GMT

I would join, but I'm slightly confused. Can we actually be a self-made race, or not? Is this an ISRP? If it is an ISRP, are we forced to be in a group with other people, or can we be on our own?
gwebster2
#178237167Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

(Dang i got too excited and didn't explain things The idea was it to be a group RP, but if you want your own ISRP I can provide. Yes, you can make a self-made race, just don't try too hard and make some OP super-race.)
GearBlade654
#178238287Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:21 AM GMT

I'm going to be using an Orc.
gwebster2
#178238484Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

Yup... just just describe your character with a paragraph four or five sentences would do nothing too fancy and we'll get started from there I guess now you have a choice. Do it alone, or have someone else tag-along? oooh. The suspense is palpable.
Z0rr0w
#178241431Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:25 AM GMT

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." I'm surprised these words didn't greet me at that portal, because I must've died and gone to Hell. Maybe Hell is the true homeland for things like me. Well, what am I, then? Perhaps more personally, /who/ am I? My name is Graham Hex. It's tattooed on the front of my left wrist in black, for I fear one day I will lose my mind. If that's the case, at least they'll know what name to put on my gravestone. Though, they'll probably burn my body instead. I stand at 6'1, with an average build. I am a Caucasian man, though my skin grows paler as my time goes on. Each time I gaze into the mirror, the reflection I see is hazier and hazier. One day, I'll see nothing there at all. I have short black hair, tapered in the back. The hair is kept from touching my forehead, but even still, it looks sort of in a mess. My eyes are a dark brown, but I know that won't be the case for long. Soon, they'll be blood-red, filled with a hunger for their color's namesake. That's what I am then. Filthy creature of the dark. Guilt-ridden blood-taker. Vampire. I've already forgotten the day my humanity was stolen away from me. No doubt, it wasn't a good day. I wish I sparkled in the sun, but that isn't the case. At least I don't burn up in it. I feel a mild discomfort, and lose all of the "benefits" that this curse brought to me. And what benefits are those? Well, I'm sure I'll figure that out soon enough. I went through that portal, hoping to find a cure. This isn't a life I want, this isn't a life I want to embrace. If there's glorious loot awaiting on the other end, then there's either a cure amongst that loot, or enough cash to pay someone to make a cure. We'll see now, won't we? Dressed in brown, ragged shirt with brown, ragged pants and a pair of brown, ragged boots, I set off into that portal. I was all alone, of course.
GearBlade654
#178241805Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:34 AM GMT

My character is a bald Orc. The Orc wears a thick suit of red iron armor, and the helmet hides the Orc's head. He also has a dark red iron shield and a light red sword. As a result, he's slow and pretty weak but very tanky.
GearBlade654
#178241835Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:35 AM GMT

(Actually, I'll make my character a dwarf instead)
gwebster2
#178280031Friday, November 20, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

Z0rrow accepted gearblade you have to give me more than that "dwarf" isn't good enough. also don't worry about describing strengths and weaknesses in your post just make a character that works for you.
gwebster2
#178280508Friday, November 20, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

so z0rrow you wanna start your own thread?
heyitseth
#178282198Friday, November 20, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

since he comes from a poor family, he decided to go on an adventure to get riches and trinkets to sell to the richest people in is village. Seth Venture, yes, his name is seth venture, had decided to go on a quest for the purest gold finest iron and crappy bronze to take his family out of depth. he put on an old set of armor his dad used to wear, wasnt the best but atleast he looked cool, and would most likely die cool aswell, the same way his dad died. probably by tripping on a rock and hitting his head though...so now, he sets off to fight the evil, get the money, and make out with babes of course! with his mother making sure he had an extra pair on underwear, he sets off on his journey! wondering what awaits as he go's.
Z0rr0w
#178283910Friday, November 20, 2015 4:52 AM GMT

Yes please, my own thread please.
GearBlade654
#178286160Friday, November 20, 2015 6:32 AM GMT

(I'll try.)
Tailsdahfox136
#178287092Friday, November 20, 2015 7:42 AM GMT

Gear, let's be Orc buddies! We can raid, pillage and murder peepol. "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ."
GearBlade654
#178291470Friday, November 20, 2015 3:03 PM GMT

I guess I can be an Orc.
GooseNoob
#178296247Friday, November 20, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

Cool
gwebster2
#178309423Friday, November 20, 2015 11:36 PM GMT

Okay, z0rrow, I'll get right on that. Heyitsteeth accepted. I'd like it if you used a little better grammar in IC though, other than that, looks good. I'm assuming you'll have a sword and shield. Do you want your own thread? @gear i'm waiting on you whenever you're ready to make a dude. i'm not sure if you want a dwarf or an orc or what they look like. So if you want go on ahead
gwebster2
#178310072Friday, November 20, 2015 11:47 PM GMT

OH GOOD I MADE A TYPO IN THE TITLE WONDERFUL EXCELLENT ANYWAY HERE IT IS Z0RROW http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178310028
GearBlade654
#178310472Friday, November 20, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

The Orc is tall and bald. He has black eyes, and has a giant battle axe. He has red iron armor. His name is Golag. (Am I missing anything?)
gwebster2
#178310742Friday, November 20, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

(okay. sure. fine. wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said four sentences, but it's cool. Do you wanna wait for an ally or begin?)
GearBlade654
#178310824Friday, November 20, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

(I'll wait for an ally.)
dex10awesome
#178311789Saturday, November 21, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

My intuition tells me that this was probably a bad idea. But I walk towards this portal nevertheless, if there was some kind of treasure. It would be to find who I am and who created me, then someone to repair my body. This body only tells me a single word "ARIELLE" which laid on my right arm. The body isn't a dwarven creation as far as I know, I've went to plenty of dwarven societies and they haven't seen anything like me. My rusty parts were breaking, synthetic skin was torn in various places. If I hadn't kept my face protected and if I wasn't in this cloak, they'd try to murder me. People were pointing and remarking on the noises coming from me, I knew that my soundproofing was broken at that point. I changed my priorities at that point. I'll get repaired and then I will find out. "Survival is key." I repeated that like a mantra as I walked through the portal. But at the last step, I looked back at this world. I soon looked back at the portal and stepped in. Alone.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right