of     1   

Finessing
#178274788Friday, November 20, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

Hello, this is for information on all of the titles listed above and a few more things. First off, the way the signing will work is: You will not be able to sign anyone until the Draft is over. If you have never played in the FFL before, you are eligible for the Draft. If you have played in the FFL before you are considered eligible to be signed but after the draft. This will just happen for the first season of the reboot. If you did play in the FFL before I am allowing you to enter the draft since it doesn't really matter, since the league is starting at fresh. This will mean you are now considered a prospect and will need to follow the guidelines below. If you are a prospect, I will ask of you to go to this forum, read it, and sign up. This is essential if you want to be entered in the S1 reboot draft. http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178274315 After doing that, your name will be entered into the official list which will be released after the Combine on Friday for Head Coaches to look from. As far as the draft goes, it is set for Saturday at 8 PM EST. It will be located at the Fantasy Hall in the FFL Games tab. The official Season 1 schedule will be released after the draft. Lastly I want to announce that we're looking for clothing designers to make jerseys, casual clothes, and other FFL themed clothing. Designers do get paid monthly with our group funds if they meet the expected work completed. We are also looking for Statistic Takers, Beat Writers, Referees, and a few select Executive Committee members. Please send applications regarding the EC and Referee spots. If you have any sort of questions, concerns, or interests, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. Lets have a great season!

of     1