chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

Dharma3
#17888035Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:44 AM GMT

Are you? lol
TheGrimReapersAlt
#17888121Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:45 AM GMT

No, but I have a basic understand of it. You obviously don't. Neither of us should even be talking about this, because we aren't taking college biology classes.
Dharma3
#17888196Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

Ok I'll see you in 6 years.
iplay
#17888198Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

I have an idea... END THIS MADNESS!
TheGrimReapersAlt
#17888237Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:47 AM GMT

"Ok I'll see you in 6 years." Have fun being an atheist in 6 years ;)
iplay
#17888269Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:47 AM GMT

NNNOOWW.
Dharma3
#17888486Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:50 AM GMT

OK this is the last one :P Have fun meeting your maker in 70 years
TheGrimReapersAlt
#17888531Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:51 AM GMT

If science doesn't make it possible to live past 200 years ;D
iplay
#17888598Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:51 AM GMT

And now... Shall the discussion end! After major religious arguments, I snap and desire to make a religious thread die.
Jericho15
#17909578Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:06 PM GMT

This wasnt a religon to begin with it was stupid Dharma not being able to shut his fat mouth.
tovtov4
#17940793Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:15 PM GMT

What caused the dark ages was the fall of the Roman empire, DARD why did the roman empirer fell? was it becouse riligion divieded it? ========================================= "The Dark Ages were caused by the fall of Charlemagne and the Roman Empire. All scientific advances from the great Romans were lost, and *the only people who kept literary and historical work alive during this period were the Christian Monks.*" soooooo? the roman empire fell becouse riligion divied it. "Christianity inspired the Renaissance, and great time of science and art. From Michelangelo to da Vinci, Christianity was a cornerstone scientific advancement. Joseph Priestly, James Boyle, etc. " renaissance is not art!!!! "//and how many people did it stoped from thinking becouse it will be an act against god?// None." do you know what the "the Enlightenment movement" is? who galilio is? who maglas is? "Sir Isaac Newton wrote more books on theology than science. " fun fact sir isaac newton was in the time of the enlightenment movement ============================================== Religion hasn't done that recently. Just because it did something in the past, doesn't mean it's doing that great now. past? the law of the return in israel? the holocaust? iran? usa? ============================================ "Northern Ireland terrorism... Christians." they are not rebleing becouse they are christian. "9/11. Muslims." they are not terrorist becouse they are muslims =================================
Jericho15
#17947567Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:16 PM GMT

TovTov, Religous skirmishes and Barbarian conquests was the cause of the empires fall. Reinassiance was time of scientific and atristic advancement. Not all Muslims are terrorists just the fundamental ones The Irish arent rebeling because they are christian they are rebeling because they want to control their own island.
tovtov4
#17976220Friday, December 18, 2009 9:23 AM GMT

Yeah ok Washington only fought in the Revolution for himself of course TovTov. did i said that?
tovtov4
#17987452Friday, December 18, 2009 7:57 PM GMT

opps i replied to a wrong post TovTov, Religous skirmishes and Barbarian conquests was the cause of the empires fall. the empire was divieded becouse of religion and then it fell becouse it was attack when it was weak Not all Muslims are terrorists just the fundamental ones they are not terrorist becouse they are muslim they are a part of a national movement (home work find out what national movement is) The Irish arent rebeling because they are christian they are rebeling because they want to same as muslim
Jericho15
#17989032Friday, December 18, 2009 8:27 PM GMT

I suppose I can go with that TovTov but it was mainly the barbarian invasions.
tovtov4
#17990148Friday, December 18, 2009 8:45 PM GMT

that is being argued for a long time by people who are smarter then us one side is saying that if the roman wouldnt be divied it would be able to fight them of the other is saying that the invation is what broke thier roman back
Jericho15
#17990378Friday, December 18, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

Well what really weakend the empire was when Constantine moved the capitial from Rome to Constantinople.
XieXie
#18006868Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:31 AM GMT

//why did the roman empirer fell? was it becouse riligion divieded it? // -- TovTov4 Have you by chance heard of the Visigoths? Ostrogoths? Vandals? Franks? Huns? Scythians? No? These, friend, are why the Roman Empire fell. Religion did not divide the Roman Empire originally. Emperor Diocletian separated the empire for one simple reason: It was too hard to govern such a massive area. Although differing versions of Christianity popped up AFTERWARDS, they had nothing to do with the original split. //renaissance is not art!!!!// According to Merriam-Wbster Dictionary, the Renaissance was: "the transitional movement in Europe between medieval and modern times beginning in the 14th century in Italy, lasting into the 17th century, and marked by a humanistic revival of classical influence expressed in a flowering of the arts and literature and by the beginnings of modern science b : the period of the Renaissance c : the neoclassic style of architecture prevailing during the Renaissance" //do you know what the "the Enlightenment movement" is? who galilio is? who maglas is? // Galileo Galilei, of course I know who he was. I assume you're referring to the fact his work was put to a stop by the Roman Catholic Church? And Are you trying to spell Magelan? //fun fact sir isaac newton was in the time of the enlightenment movement // Your point being? My Fun Fact still holds true. //past? the law of the return in israel? the holocaust? iran? usa? // Israel was returned by UN decision. Little to do with religion. The Holocaust was not CAUSED by religion; religion was the VICTIM of it. Iran is run by Khamenei. He goes against the very pillars of Islam. And what has the USA done?
tovtov4
#18033268Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:13 PM GMT

Well what really weakend the empire was when Constantine moved the capitial from Rome to Constantinople. when that was happen there was a western rome and an eastern rome. ============================= //why did the roman empirer fell? was it becouse riligion divieded it? // -- TovTov4 Have you by chance heard of the Visigoths? Ostrogoths? Vandals? Franks? Huns? Scythians? No? These, friend, are why the Roman Empire fell. have you heard that the romen empier was diveded becouse of religion? that the romen needed to deal with civil war? =============================== //fun fact sir isaac newton was in the time of the enlightenment movement // Your point being? My Fun Fact still holds true. do you are dont you know what the enlightenment movement is? =============================== "Israel was returned by UN decision. Little to do with religion" the law of return (חוק השיבה) a vary raceist and religions law in israel "The Holocaust was not CAUSED by religion; religion was the VICTIM of it." do you know about modern anti-Semite is? iran? is an ofical islamic country. i wount talk about the usa now
patsfan07
#18033497Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:18 PM GMT

The Roman Empire was too large to control. A series of weak dictators and barbarian attacks weakened it. In order to protect the empire Theodosius divided the empire in half. Western Rome was the weak side, and all of the wealthy and powerful moved to the East.
Jericho15
#18091558Sunday, December 20, 2009 4:52 PM GMT

Until eventually rome pretty much crumbled and became the Byzantine empire and The Holy Roman Empire.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3