of     1   

WillTheNoob1204
#178544006Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

Hello again fellow players and coaches of NCAAF, welcome to another week of the NCAAF News with your host WIFE0803. LETS GET STARTED So NCAAF is currently having its first ever week with games scheduled i plan on this being an exciting week and seeing what these team have to prove in the league and if they can make it all the way. MK so we have first: [Baylor vs FSU on Thanksgiving @6 est. ] Both teams plan on this game being a very good game Baylor has a very good team or as long as the hc of Baylor knows his team and can trust them and makes sure he has every position he needs filled they have a shot @fsu. Baylor's team seems very underrated it looks like a bunch of people from legends but you actually may never know if they are good or not just by the way they look so FSU must be mind-full of that and not underestimate them. But as for FSU's team there team has a beast wr core a a very good rb in callofduty hopefully there qb wife can get them their first win of the season as long as he does good and doesn't throw any ints. But the actually question is FSU has the Offense but do they have the defense? Wife has been known to ahve a horrible defense when he head coaches a team im sure he is hopping this team doesnt have that issue probably the best offensive players on fsu are wife himself and callofduty. [Maryland vs Oregon Thanksgiving 8 est] Ok, so really this could be the game of the week both of these team are extremely good considering I know the people on their rosters. Maryland has a very good both offense and defense the same for Oregon but could this factor in the game Oregon's head coach lilshoop11 will not be able to make the game and considering they haven't really practiced with each other they may be lost in the game on what to do. But as for Maryland this team practices about every is not every as long as cmoney doesn't cause issues with the team they should be able to get the W. [Miami vs OSU Friday 2 est] I really cannot say anything about these two teams considering they both are kinda inactive but Miami is much more active than OSU considering Max is in too many leagues to focus on a so called "side league" so I think if Miami players TomTheNoob and HBKShawnMiachaels show up I think Miami will win their game by FF if not it should be a boring yet intresting 3v3 or 2v2 game. [Penn State vs Lsu Saturday 5 est] Well both of these teams coaches were inactive for a while but after a talk with both of them they are now active both of these team are looking pretty decent but I think IAm has a bit more coaching experience than Adam and It think he knows how to coach and control a team. But both teams are rushing for players for this game because of them not being active so I don't really think they know there team so this should be an intresting game. [Georgia vs Ucla Sunday @7 est] I really dont know what to think of Georgia right now considering Todd left eh main group but not the team group I'm really not sure but if todd doesn't show he is fired but his team on the other hand is a little active im not really familiar with their playing skills so I could be surprised if they show up. UCLA on the other hand has a very good team Sacred, a last minute hc for the draft has been very good for the league and one of my most favored HC's he doesn't cause trouble in the league unlike some coaches. He has built a very good team and has practice almost about everyday or every other day. His team is also very good he has many weapons and I think a good defense especially with their DE OGvelocity. I expect UCLA to pull this game out unless todd proves otherwise. NCAAF is having jersey problems at the moment and are in need of jersey makers please pm me if you interested in making default jerseys for the league. The practice fields haven't all been made I am deeply sorry for the delay I will try to get all the fields done before all the teams games if not you can use the gameday feel free to be welcomed. Ncaaf are taking peoples kiks so we can start a league chat as crumplybog would say "you stole my idea wife smh" well crump whatever makes you happy idc. So pm me ur kiks so i can add you to the NCAAF chat. Ncaaf are planning to have a ref training group so pm if you like to be a referee for the league. Ncaaf has hired trainers and the head trainer is ramjet2005 so if you need some training just pm him and make an appointment to meet up with him to train. Note: Georgia may be in need of a new HC pm me if your intrested. This has been another edition of NCAAF News im your commissioner wife and im signing out.
Sacredinsanity
#178545205Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:26 AM GMT

awwwwwww. thanks buddy
iiSupermeRobot
#178556593Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

Please dont make Anygames on Thanksgiving i cant play and im the best player...Kinda iiSupermeRobot

of     1