static321
#178626594Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:18 PM GMT

I can't today or tomorrow, I have to stay at my grandmas house for that time for thanksgiving .-.
Luffy_PirateKing
#178629149Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:10 PM GMT

I guess I'll start.
crazy0cookie0help
#178629175Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:11 PM GMT

Name:Twisted-Moon Light Alias:Twisted-Moon Age:47 Human: 6,5 Feet tall weighing at 350 pounds. Able to lift around 500 pounds, With dark brown skin and short spiky black hair, Twisted-Moon can be as loveable as a big teddy bear. With dark brown eyes and with musclear arms. The weird part about Twisted-Moon is HE LOVES WEARING THEM HAWAIIN SHIRTS! Magic:Healing techniques. With the help of his palms Twisted moon can Transfer what people would call is CHI. Healing also could be very dangerous using to much can drain twistedmoon energy causing him to faint or even death. Personality: Quick thinker and learner with incredible reflex. He can also be very stubborn. As he might seem Like a Big angry tough guy, He is one of the sweetest man your ever see, Even after what he saw that one day. Bio: Native healer who was with his brothers of 12, were raised on a simple farm land. Twisted-Moon was only 5 when he was learning healing from his father. At the age of 9, He masterd the healing technique. Twisted-Moon would help the nursery take care of orphans and grew up till the age of 16 As being the town docter. Twisted-Moon went to go get some herbs out in the plains when That one Day The raiders came. See even though Twisted-Moon was working. Him and plus his 12 brothers with his dad and mom could not keep affording the farm. The Raiders were not sasified and burn down the farm killing his brothers and his mother and father. Twisted-Moon came back from gathering herbs when he saw that day he saw his whole "world" was burnt down. Twisted-Moon lived in the ash piles of the farm and his family. He taught him self hand to hand combat and learned to fight with a Walking stick. (he is good but he has is flaws, learning and teaching him self he doesnt have the proper training.)
Luffy_PirateKing
#178630090Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

---------------------THE ILON WAR---------------------- The year is 2155 A.D. Scene: In the forest near some mountains. *KRRRAAAAKKK!!* Birds fly away from the forest. A tall tree falls down, due to a large blow. Pragma looks up and sees the empty space in the treetops. A ray of sun came down from it. He then rests his giant sword on his back and walks away. At the cliff on the edge of the forest, he could see the whole world...or what was left of it. The battles between the humans and the Ilonians had caused hundreds of deaths and destruction of towns and homes. A distraught Pragma lights his ciga.rette, smokes a ring, and sighs. "Humans are the worst. I'm cursed like this." Pragma says. "They're the reason I can hold blackstone." Suddenly, he heard the sound of footsteps making the leaves crunch. He gripped his sword with one hand on the handle.
crazy0cookie0help
#178643398Friday, November 27, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

Scene: Twisted-Moon was pondering around Looking for a specific kind of mushroom for an ingredient for his home made stew. When all of the sudden he heard a large tree falling down, The large tree barley misses him; Twisted-Moon jumps back. When Twisted-moon leaped back he slipped of a edge of hill and sledded down on his back, When Twisted-Moon stepped his foot forward he landed on some leaves making a crunch sound. *CRUNCH* Meeting Pragma: Twisted-Moon saw another human with his sword with one hand on the handle, Staring at his eyes with his ciga.rette in his mouth. Twisted smiled and asked "Can, I brother get one?"
Luffy_PirateKing
#178645215Friday, November 27, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

Meeting Twisted-Moon: "You scared me for a sec, bro." Pragma said while smiling. He hands Twisted-Moon a ci.garette. Pragma asks Twisted-Moon, "The Ilonians will be coming back by sundown. How did your training go?"
LeBlaster200
#178647255Friday, November 27, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

(Oh wait. We're starting?) Aryon Aryon sat on his bedside with his hand over his stone. "They must never know," he thought. He got ready for the day and went out to the others. His fear of them, all of them, Ilionan and humans, all dying, was beginning to overcome all of his thoughts. He still remembered the day when he ran away and met the humans...
Luffy_PirateKing
#178650036Friday, November 27, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

After conversation between Pragma and Twisted. (You can always bring it up at a later time, but you must be up to speed with the story.) Pragma and Twisted-Moon headed down the forest trail and went towards their base to prepare for the Ilonian's expected attack. Along the way, they met Aryon.
LeBlaster200
#178654099Friday, November 27, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

Aryon "Oh," Aryon started, "what's going on?" Aryon heads back to the base with the others. "Why can't we end this conflict without violence?" Aryon muttered to himself. They all prepared for the incoming attack.
Luffy_PirateKing
#178657741Friday, November 27, 2015 4:49 AM GMT

"If we try to be merciful, they will think we are panzies and kill us where we'd stand," Pragma answers Aryon. "The only thing we have that can repel them is our own strength and skill." The sun is beginning to set, and the air seems quiet.
crazy0cookie0help
#178663727Friday, November 27, 2015 7:31 AM GMT

Meeting pagma: Twisted moon gives a small chuckle while lighting up his ciga.rrte. Twisted-Moon says happily "It was okay. I just wish I can get proper training." Scene: (at the base) Listening to their conversation, Twisted remembered he left the furnaces on. Twisted-Moon Went and turned it off and started pouring the soup into the bowels that were set around the Small low ground cracked brown table. "Who ready to eat?" twisted moon said while getting on knees steering his bowl of soup with his spoon.
NoobieThe4th
#178665087Friday, November 27, 2015 8:23 AM GMT

I can't start. Exams week. Would you like to be admin, golem?
Luffy_PirateKing
#178679136Friday, November 27, 2015 4:08 PM GMT

(Sure, I could be admin. For now, of course.) -------------------------------------------------- "Oh man, I'm starving!" A hungry Pragma says when he hears the call for soup. After getting a full belly of soup, Pragma effortlessly grabs his giant sword and walks out of the cave. "I'll take care of the first lucky few. You guys enjoy your food." he says. Pragma looks at the vast field. He saw what appeared to be silhouetted people running toward him. He held his sword in front of him, ready to strike.
MoonCowboy
#178681940Friday, November 27, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

Hey, guys, sorry for interrupting! Check out my new website dedicated to JUST ROLEPLAYING! Tired of roblox trolls? Come to my website where the whole community is really really nice! Thank you! The link is: www.roleplaykingdom.boards.net
static321
#178756556Saturday, November 28, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

OOC: back. Meanwhile, Alexander sits on his bedside, hands clasped in front of him. He stares at a wall. "Promises don't always last, I guess." He stands up, eyes closed. He prepares to go out the door to eat dinner with the rest. With no intention, he looks out the window. Alexander widens his eyes and runs up to the window frame. There, thousands of dark figures run downhill from a distance. He can see that they are heading toward the base. He backs away, turns around swiftly, and meticulously grabs his baton and sword and heads for the door. He stops and turns his head to his open closet. Where, hauntingly, a predesigned noose floating six feet above the ground remains. Alexander drops his supplies.
Luffy_PirateKing
#178759003Saturday, November 28, 2015 4:24 PM GMT

After 3 minutes of waiting out in the field, the battle had begun. With Pragma's blackstone sword being a heavy and powerful weapon, he was able to take out the Ilonians with ease. Little swipes of the blade were enough to send a cruise ship careening into the atmosphere. Sometimes he had one hand in his pocket and just swung the sword around back and forth, other times he ripped his jacket and shirt off and mercilessly destroyed them. A single human was winning against a 1000-Ilonian army. The others were about to join him when a dark looming figure overshadowed them behind the large cloud of dust. Pragma didn't take any chances on what it was. He began spinning his sword in a circular motion above him. It started to become windier with each swing. "Blackstone...HURRICANE!!!"
static321
#178771683Saturday, November 28, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

Alexander Alexander closes his closet door with triumph. "I'll never give in. I have to keep going." Alexander growls to himself. He picks up his dropped baton and sword and incentively walks down the stairs to the kitchen. There, he sees Twisted-Moon sitting at the table eating soup. Alex jumps down from the last 5 steps of the staircase and walks up to Twisted. "The others are out there fighting, I presume?" Alex asks. Twisted closes his eyes and points to Alex with his free hand, elbow grudgingly on the table. "I know what you're thinking, you want in." Twisted states. Alex takes this as a challenge and starts for the front door. "You haven't gotten much training, you know. You should just stay and relax." Alex grins and puts on his coat. "It isn't a fight until I'm in it, you know." Twisted just gives him an 'OK' sign. Alex grabs his weapons and opens the door with honor, only to be taken off his feet by a tremendous wind. He gets flung across the room and lands on the side of the stairwell. He falls flat on his face after. He unwillingly props himself up with his elbows. "ugh, what the hell?"
Luffy_PirateKing
#178788952Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

When the artificial storm grew large enough, Pragma finally threw his sword at the figure. The heavy sword was spinning rapidly with great force. The hurricane went with it, sucking in trees, rocks, and other large objects. It was about to hit the figure when... *CCCCCCKKKK!!* The entire storm, the objects it carried, and the sword were instantly frozen within a gigantic ice block.
LeBlaster200
#178791325Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:36 PM GMT

Aryon Since it seemed it was gonna get out of hand, Aryon decided to help. (Aryon's weapon of choice is a war hammer. No one knows of his stone power either.) He broke the ice with his hammer, and, against his ideals, also fought against the attacking Ilionans. The Ilonans retreated, but the storm was still going strong. The storm stirred up strong winds, the lesser ranks in the resistance retreated into the base.
ionut19
#178800454Sunday, November 29, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes. 5'9, average build. Wears a beret, stolen from a human commander, cargo pants and a black trench coat. (Are guns/lazer guns still being used or is it magic swords and bows now?) Vilkas "We're going to be dispatched in a rural area, there have been a few skirmishes around but we're going to be raiding human towns." Vilkas's team commander said as they walked through a forest. Vilkar whirled a small ice ball around his palm, clutching his battleaxe in one hand. Then, his commander signaled to stop, and the group stopped, peering out of the treeline at the busy village.
Luffy_PirateKing
#178816932Sunday, November 29, 2015 5:50 AM GMT

(Whichever weapon is fine. Why should guns be extinct in 2155?) Pragma Amazed at Aryon's strength, Pragma thanked him for breaking the ice block. He took a giant leap, caught his sword in midair inside of the hurricane, and crashed downwards with a strong blow, taking out the last of the invading Ilonians. "I wondered who used that ice magic to freeze that attack," Pragma wondered. "Wherever he is, I sure hope I got him." Then, Pragma saw an Ilonian near death. "You...cursed man. We will...kill you and...your friends..." he said. Pragma lighted up a ciga.rette, and put the burning part on the Ilonian's Ilon Stone. The Ilonian suffered combustion shortly after. Pragma, with his sword on his shoulder, smiled at Aryon. "Ilonians are weaklings, am I right?" he said. He walked past Aryon into the cave, with Aryon giving him a saddened look.
ionut19
#178827410Sunday, November 29, 2015 11:35 AM GMT

Vilkas Vilkas's team moved to the back of an apartment building, one of the Ilionans used the earth to make some solid stairs up the side of the building. The group climbed until they were at the top. The whole group took out their laser rifles, being one of the few commando groups to use them. ON the mark of the squad leader, the team shot as many visible soldiers as they could before sending bolts of fire, ice and rocks at the people in the streets.
Luffy_PirateKing
#178845765Sunday, November 29, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

Pragma When he almost stepped foot into the cave, Pragma could hear the faint noise of an explosion far away. "I forgot about the town!" Pragma said. "I have to save those people!" With his strong legs, he was able to leap very far in order to reach the town that was under attack by Ilonians. "So, that attack at our base was just a distraction for us," Pragma concluded. When he finally got there, the town was almost completely demolished. Pragma immediately began to fight.
ionut19
#178846655Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:07 PM GMT

Vilkas "We're done here boys, the mop up crews will be here soon," Vilkas said, "A human! He has powers!" Another person would shout, and his squad would look at the person battling their way through an Ilionan squad. "OPEN FIRE!" The commander would shout, and the squad would fire their laser rifles at the human.
LeBlaster200
#178850559Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:59 PM GMT

Aryon Aryon ran toward the town. He hid around in the outskirts. There, he used his Stone powers to help Pragma with Ilonans. Although, he prevented Pragma from killing anyone, only pushing back the Ilonans. No one knew where the Earth was coming from, only knowing that it was helping Pragma. The Ilonans knew this was the work of another Ilonan, but Pragma knew naught of the random earth spikes and projectiles being shot around. Eventually, the Ilonans retreated, with no casualties.