of     1   

Storix
#178883448Monday, November 30, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

When can i take a loan? When you are in the group for 2 days. How much can i take out? 1-5k if you have been in group for 2 days to a week 5-10k if you have been in group for 2 weeks 10-15k if you have been in group for 4 weeks 15-20k if you have been in group for 5 weeks 20-40k if you have been in group for 6 weeks ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ How do you get the ROBUX? Group funds. What if i already took out a loan and want to take out another? You have to pay off the first loan or you can only take out 500 R$ each time How many times can i take out a loan in a week? Once How many times can i take out a loan in a month? twice How many times can i take out a loan in a year? 24 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________Paying the loan back!_________________________________________________________ How much time do i have to pay my loan that i took back? 3 months What happens if i don't pay it back? If you have a reason we'll negotiate. If you leave the group with out payed 76 people report you. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________How do i take a loan out? After being a member for 2 days you can message a admin/Storix/Activight that you want to take a loan out for (Which ever amount) We'll accept depending on your history of trading/scamming/hacking. Any more questions pm an admin or Storix OR Activight and we'll get back to you, on the same day or 1-2 days later depends on how busy we are! Sincerely, Storix

of     1