of     1   

xKeplar
#178993492Wednesday, December 02, 2015 4:20 AM GMT

As some may be aware [mainly those with admin powers or have created a group] the admin tools and the lengths to which one might be able to customise their group is lacking. These are just some ideas I have thought of that can improve such things. Accepting group members Apart from the Auto-join, pending, and BC only, creators of the group can select the number of days someone's account has been active such as 1 month, 6 months, 1 year ect. In addition, group members may also have to be part of another group in order to send a request to that one. This would be displayed below the join button, and could have a green or red box to indicate if they are or are not in the required groups. Incorporating Merely's group enhancer to Roblox Merely's group enhancer is a Google Chrome mod that gives a notification when a group you're in makes a shout, it also displays peoples ranks inside a group. This could be turned on/off by group moderators if they wish, or by group members themselves. More than one group shout This goes without saying, the group shout is somewhat limited as having one, when 2 events may be going on, will mean that only one might be able to. Having a second one could help that, even if the character limit for shouts has to be slightly reduced. If you think of something else, please feel free to post a reply. I try to read all I can.
The_Sink
#178993643Wednesday, December 02, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

Support

of     1