of     1   

DeputyFirstThirtyMin
#179208738Sunday, December 06, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

-Greets- Hello rockport, Rockport Airline workers, Today I'm here to enlighten you with a wonderful speech on why I want to take TwistedCyclone’s spot, I will be continuing on with my speech with 6 paragraphs, Experience,Info,BIO,Why,What,Conclusion,So let's go ahead and start off with the experience part,Wooho! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I have been in Rockport Airlines for around 2 months already, But I currently left due to needing group space, I left at the current rank, "Captain",And I have to especially say,That was a really hard rank,You need to know on how to fly the airplanes properly without getting any mistakes,but somehow I was able to achieve it.I have never been a instructor in Rockport Airlines.So right now, I'll tell you guys my past experience on rockport,And also some goals I have reached. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ -RDPS Instructor (X4) -RDOT Instructor (X3) -RA Airlines Instructor (X0) -RDoC- Public Advisory Commitie -Capitol staff (X2) -RDOT Supervisor ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Those little dashes I mentioned right now, Are my past experience.I have never reached a President spot in Rockport Airiline position in my life on my RA days,I want my dream to come true as of today as i'm writing this speech.Now, Let's move on into "Information" about rockport. Imagine, Me as the president changing the activeness of everything, Training's ,Just picture it in your mind, It's not that hard, I can make the impossible,Possible,That is why you should vote me for your President!All those trainees wanting to get their dream rank in RA,They can get it with more training's/tryouts happening.Picking Instructors that are not my friend, RA will not be concluded as a "favoritism" department like the others,Picking some active Instructors,In-active results in a punishment, That is what I will do.Also, Not have those corrupt people who just want to join and get a rank to abuse the group with their power. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Now, Lets' go on with a "BIO" of my-self, Well, I'm 13 years of age, Currently studying to be one and many of the "First res-ponders" in real life.I'm currently studying all of this in my following school named, "Texas Middle School", And I'm in the 7th grade.Going to this school is really a though job, I wake up at 6:00 AM, and I get out of school around 2-3 PM, But its' worth the time, So therefore I can reach my dream.I mean, I'm not the only one working for this hard and tough job, Some other people and some of my friends are also studying for this,And I know that I can't get in trouble or I will lose all my work and hard studying that I have done the past year and months.When my free time comes, I love to play soccer,I'm currently in a team, I play for the shallows, One of the greatest team, But I had to stop due to my injury to my leg.But, Its' getting better and I'm trying to return to my team!I always use grammar no matter what people think of me, That's one of there opinion, And I can't let just one "opinion" let me down, Not that fast.I always let people think that they are something meant to be in this world, And I never let them down, Even If I don't know that person.One of my favorite snack/vegetable I love to eat is "Salad, With cream", I always want my body health, So I can be strong, Who doesn't?I also joined roblox on September 12, 2012, which is my brother’s birthday in real life. I joined Rockport and all the departments around, Last year, I don't have a clear date or month. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ In this paragraph, I will be talking about "WHY" I want to become your President of Rockport Airlines. I make many people's dream come true.Just to add a little note before moving on,I treat people with respect,If they don't give me the same respect,Then they are bad influence.And also, I also have the experience and enough experience to become your President of Rockport Airlines. This wouldn't be a lot for you, but if you were me, this will be enough experience. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Now, This is the paragraph on why you should pick me for your Rockport Airline President, I understand how RA works and can come up with new ideas for RA. The ideas I will make, will help RA in many ways. I will host enough tryouts and training's for everyone. During my tryouts and training's, I expect everyone to behave and act mature. This includes the other HR's. I will not be unfair to anyone. I don't fool around when I'm not suppose to. Also, The parts I have on becoming the President of RA is, -LeaderShip -Maturity -Enough Supervision -Strictness -Fair to others -Not based off of favoritism -Friendly to others ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ In this paragraph, I will be talking about what I will do as your President. Well, There are many things I will do as a President of RA, Like I will host elections or tryouts for HRs and not pick someone random who does not deserve it, I want them to go through a process called elections to see who has the most supporters.I will also make RA better.And also make elections over selections as I am 100% against favoritism un-like other people. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ In conclusion, I’d like to start my career as The President of RA, and help make RA the most active and most respectively given department. =) Also, If you support, Put your name down in the comments and say "#Support, "name". May god be with you all, And I hope you make the perfect decision, ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Sincerely/Signed, President Candidate, Zacharyawesome! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OG_Bllxe
#179208992Sunday, December 06, 2015 1:50 PM GMT

Support Sighned Rockport EX-Cabinet.
SilentSquads
#179209245Sunday, December 06, 2015 1:57 PM GMT

I support -Signed RDPS supervisor- -HLS CTU mogs911-
coIdplayy
#179209410Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:03 PM GMT

meh fix the grammar mistakes and ill support
DeputyFirstThirtyMin
#179209443Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Ok, thanks. Sorry about the grammar mistakes. I was typing at up last night and I was really tired.
FxdgetKinq
#179209464Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:05 PM GMT

#Support ~Luemanuse~
coIdplayy
#179209545Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:08 PM GMT

it's ok, I get that. #support
iDyl_n
#179209643Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

Huge Support!
123ornah
#179209690Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:12 PM GMT

#Support!
verybrody14
#179210868Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:45 PM GMT

#Support!
vounglove
#179211022Sunday, December 06, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

#Support You remind me of TheFlaming TRC [MR] Commander HLS [Counter- Terrorism Unit]
DarthJon9999
#179211477Sunday, December 06, 2015 3:01 PM GMT

lol, why didnt you go for ceo?
coolj21347
#179214030Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

support ex-hls ex-rng ex-rpds ex-rockport CS ex-trc ex-rdot ~signed~coolj21347
Sky_Rinx
#179214955Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:21 PM GMT

Support
iiTechMikk
#179215735Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

Support.
Time_Remaining
#179217806Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

#support
NickDiaz_RBLX
#179218159Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:17 PM GMT

#Support I think you will be a great President.
OutMet
#179219142Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

Support!!
DeputyFirstThirtyMin
#179222170Sunday, December 06, 2015 6:21 PM GMT

Thank you guys for supporting!!! I really do appreciate it!!!
TypicallyColton
#179223417Sunday, December 06, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

#support

of     1