of     1   

Draton
#17923485Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:56 AM GMT

Oh my blarg, I am filming a movie! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Noob Shield, Noobular Active Zone Above I am filming a movie called "H1x0r", it is about a sweet robloxian, named "Kethan" who is 32, and likes to do puzzle challenges. Well then he is KIDNAPPED by- Me: Drum roll please... *Drull roll begins* ITS A SECRET! Anyway the kidnapper has drones kidnap him, anyway he is kidnapped and ends up being a test subject for an abandoned laboratory, ITS NOT A COPY OF PORTAL ITS A TRUE ROBLOXIAN STORY (Classified). There is no Portal Gun in this anyway, and its not the test like in Portal, its actual scientific test ON the subject and his mind. This is planned to be a PG movie, so no blood or saws or anything REALLY that bad. I need people for the following: Kethan- Drone I- Drone II- Drone III- Drone IIII- Drone IIIII- Drone IIIIII- Drone IIIIIII- Markus- Luke- Taylor- Kidnapper- Army Soldier I- Army Soldier II- Army Soldier III- Army Soldier IIII- Army Soldier IIIII- Army Soldier IIIIII- Army Sargent- David- Stranger- I need the following jobs filled: Cameraman I- Cameraman II- Cameraman III- Cameraman IIII- Backup Actor I- Backup Actor II- Backup Actor III- Backup Actor IIII- Backup Actor IIIII- Scripter I- Scripter II- Scripter III- Special Effects Operator- I know that this will be a big movie, and that I have not explained enough, but I will tell only the people who are working for this movie ABOUT IT for now. Also all cameramen must have the same camera type and Windows Vista, due to lag prevention and ability to run the camera. Scripters need ACTUAL EXPERIANCE for their job, as anything me or one of my friends can't script goes to them, and that could be ANYTHING since this movie is so strange. Also you mustn't be a first time actor to participate in acting. I want SOME experiance from the actors. Also you must ask for the job instead of just taking it, because I must approve of it. -With Sincere Regards, Draton
gone385
#17927191Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

Hi I'm knew at acting but can I be Taylor? ;D
Draton
#18000648Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:01 AM GMT

Maybe. I need to start on the location. Also no offense Kimbo and Avus, there is no movie making company, its just one movie that doesn't have an official lead. So its not really an offense towards you guys. I have been dying to make this for ever.
Unmoved
#18001625Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:16 AM GMT

Hixor? Fail. What are you recording with?
harrycat18
#18003630Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:43 AM GMT

I can do camera, scripting, and special effects. Also... HOW ARE THE CAMERA PEOPLE GOING TO SEND YOU THE MOVIE FILE!?! So many people haven't figured that out yet '-_-

of     1