Jin150
#179277827Monday, December 07, 2015 7:15 PM GMT

Sandy I stop running, looking around I spot a corpse of some sort. It looked dead but I could see a pink blob coming out of it. I approach it with caution but it's smell was overwhelming me, I could not resist so I began running at it, mouth open.
FlyboyMuffins
#179277881Monday, December 07, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

(I feel the need to be two places at once. Hmmm... Who could I add in.)
FlyboyMuffins
#179277945Monday, December 07, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

(successful y u leave)
FlyboyMuffins
#179277994Monday, December 07, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

John I'd stand there for a few minutes before assuming that it had gone. I'd walk back over to the deer carcass, finish cleaning it, and lift it up using my magic. I'd levitate it next to me as I walked back to my home base.
SilverMuffins
#179278062Monday, December 07, 2015 7:23 PM GMT

CS: (* means optional) Name: Nightly "Silverwings" Eclipse. Species: Human/Pegasus Gender: M *Weapons: He carries a M19ll .45 caliber pistol, An enchanted sword, and a small stone, embued with the litereal embodiment of the Law Of Entropy, which allows it, given time, to render almost anything to dust. *Powers: He is able to use certain amounts of magic, with shields, beams, teleportation, or anything similar. He is also immensely fast, similar to the Flash. *Enhancements: Silverwings has a pair of metallic wings, and each individual feathr is able to cut through just about anything. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Chaotic Good. Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Silverwings is a human/Pegasus mix, with a limited ability to travel between universes. He comes from a version of Equestria where he had been appointed the leader of it's military, and is no stranger to fighting and survival. Other: Not much else to say about this character, if I missed anything, I'll mention it.
ironblox112
#179278079Monday, December 07, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

Sissel "H-Hey, fellas!" I forced a smile, slowly backing away from the snarling pack of dogs "W-What can I do for you?" The dogs closed in on me. So much for friendly talk... I turned around, dashing away, as the dogs ran after me "HEEELP!!!" I screamed, hoping someone could hear me. Hide and Seek turned Cat & Mouse? Tell me all about it...
Perambulation
#179278160Monday, December 07, 2015 7:26 PM GMT

Nathan All of this didn't add up at all. Why in the world was I in Detroit of old Earth? Didn't the Federation stop contacts for almost 50 years? And even if I did make it to Earth, somehow, this place couldn't be this desolate. The street led to some signs of a settlement, judging from the extinguished fire pit and scraps of food about. I decided to investigate the area further, with my HoloRifle loaded in case of any conflict. "Anyone here?" Kicking open a door, I started the breaching procedures as I was trained for. No signs of occupation, so I walked deeper into the building. The floor was coated with dust and debris, which made me glad for the filters built into the HAVOK suit. After making sure that the entire place was empty, I decided to take a look at my options. I had no legal authority here, as the Federation is meaningless to Earth people. What I needed to do was to get in contact with a government body, and establish communications again with the Federation. I decided to go with that plan, considering that none of my Fireteam members could be found anyway.
Jin150
#179278235Monday, December 07, 2015 7:29 PM GMT

Sandy I look at the corpse, the smell changed direction. If I was to ever find the source of the smell, I would need to cover more ground so I sprouted 4 wings, retracted my legs and took flight.
FlyboyMuffins
#179278278Monday, December 07, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

(Jin, are you following me?)
SilverMuffins
#179278303Monday, December 07, 2015 7:31 PM GMT

CS: (* means optional) Name: Andrew Quin Species: Human/Unicorn Gender: M *Weapons: A silenced 9mm pistol, A M1014 14-gauge semi-auto shotgun, and a short sword. *Powers: He is able to do an array of magic, including beams, levitation, teleportation, shields, and anything else of that type. *Enhancements: He had built himself an exoskeleton, with 1-inch armour plating, and a carry-weight of about 800 pounds. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Lawful Good Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Andrew Quin is the brother to John Quin, also very used to life in a wasteland. He had also been transported to Equestria, and has always been an avid inventor. Other: Not sure what I might need to put here right now, but if I ever think of something I'll mention it.
succesfulfundude
#179278406Monday, December 07, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

John Suddenly, two pink tentacle-like appendages wrap around the front of your neck and mouth. Whatever that thing was, it came back, and looks like it's about to kill you. Nathan You hear the sound of surprisingly light running as an extremely old and nearly decayed office chair is knocked over to your left.
Jin150
#179278449Monday, December 07, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

(I am following you)
succesfulfundude
#179278683Monday, December 07, 2015 7:43 PM GMT

(boomer's cses are accepted, but would general allow your character to be his character's brother?)
FlyboyMuffins
#179278749Monday, December 07, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

John I'd yell, my voice being muffled by the tentacles. I'd draw my hunting knife that I was cleaning the deer with, and jab it deep into one of the tentacles, hoping it will recoil off me. With my other hand I reach into my coat for my Mendel-11 in it's holster.
FlyboyMuffins
#179278790Monday, December 07, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

(He is character is my brother, as boomer is my brother IRL. They also come from the same universe and such, so yes I'm okay with it.)
succesfulfundude
#179278806Monday, December 07, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

John The monster, or whatever you'd call it, recoils in the way you predicted it to. You can hear it making human like grunts of pain as it removes the knife and jabs it into your leg.
FlyboyMuffins
#179278927Monday, December 07, 2015 7:49 PM GMT

John I'd yell in pain, but the hunting knife wasn't big enough to do a bunch of damage, it wasn't designed for combat. I jump forward, spinning around, pistol in hand. I aim down the sights as I fire 3 10mm rounds into it's body.
Jin150
#179279031Monday, December 07, 2015 7:52 PM GMT

Sandy I spot the origin of the smell below me, all I could see of it was little pink branches. I let out a loud shriek as I came in for a landing
succesfulfundude
#179279079Monday, December 07, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

John That creature jumps out of the way just in time, the bullet merely grazing it's side. A clear look at the monster reveals that you probably have never seen it before. "Normal bullets..." The organism looks down at it's bleeding waist. "Hey, sorry, I just can't trust humans anymore." (it's a goodra ok)
ironblox112
#179279097Monday, December 07, 2015 7:54 PM GMT

Sissel After a while of running, I got fed up. I possessed a nearby, somehow functional car, before honking at the dogs. I held down the gas pedal, driving towards the pack, ready to run them over "If you value your life, now would be a good time to RUN!" The dogs, at first confused, came to their senses and ran away. I returned to my original form, snickering before dashing away.
Perambulation
#179279155Monday, December 07, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

Nathan Gathering up my things, I walked out to the streets of Detroit once more. From my history classes, Detroit had been one of the prominent automobile cities of the USA, before succumbing to a bankruptcy. With the intervention of the government and new development projects, the city finally restored itself and became prosperous once more. Looks like luck ran out for Detroit. The desolate cityscape was depressing to witness to say the least. Before I knew it, a light scurrying sound caught my attention. I charged up my Photon Stream in response. What was that? The old office chair was spinning around still from whatever ran by. I pulled out the AutoPistol and kept the Photon Stream charged. "Identify yourself.", I shouted without any particular direction.
FlyboyMuffins
#179279195Monday, December 07, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

John I'd hold my mendel-11 up in a defensive posture, keeping it trained on the creature. "Who, and what, the 'ell are you?
FlyboyMuffins
#179279226Monday, December 07, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

(I had to go and look that up)
succesfulfundude
#179279237Monday, December 07, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

(Sounds like a normal day in Detroit.) Nathan For a few moments, only the unnerving sounds of silence and gentle breeze responded. It seemed as if whoever was there had left. Until you heard a voice behind you. "You first."
succesfulfundude
#179279346Monday, December 07, 2015 8:02 PM GMT

(don't scroll down too much on google images when searching it, alright it's an actual warning) John "My name's Mark, and I've dealt with enough humans trying to capture me in my past few years. Who might you be?" It responds, some type of thick liquid dripping from it constantly.