of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

xenoman90
#179500629Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:38 PM GMT

(Yeah yeah, sloppy name. This is a sequel to 'The Order'.) The year is 2020. The place, Los Ricos. Five years ago, The Order was beginning to grow. Back then, they were almost nonexistent due to the powers of the vampires. Since then, they have grown to tremendous sizes. When The Order grew, vampires also grew. Back in 2015, a handful of seasoned vampires enter Los Ricos. Mikael, the first legendary vampire ever created and Serena, the Serpentine abomination hell-bent on eradicating The Order. Those two caused the most damage in Los Ricos. Then the Order tried to combat them. Jason, who is supposedly the leader of the group, got into a grudge match against Mikael and leveled half the city. They murdered each other in the fight. Serena was skulking within the shadows before the fight broke out. Trying to befriend a child who was turned at a young age, Serena tried to create yet another demonic vampire. It failed, and the boy was scarred since then. After that, Serena went onto a rampage, eradicating a multitude of Order members. Including Roxas and Hank, both elites within the group. Serena also tried attacking another member, by the name Reed, but failed as he turned into a rampaging beast. She had better plans. Successfully murdering over half the Order, Serena then tried to take control of the town. She butchered the vampiric owners of the city, and claim the place her own. She killed everything who disobey her. Most of the vampires obeyed her. Most. Now focusing on creating a new breed of vampire, she started to experiment on other vampires. It became successful, creating a legion of hulking blood-sucking monsters. These demonic vampires are called Thralls, and have full allegiance to their matriarch. This outrage obviously caught attention, causing many humans to flock to the Order. The Order now has most of the people of Los Ricos with them, and tried to combat the vampiric scourge. They were no match for the demonic hell beasts, as they were slaughtered and mutilated, their blood coating the skyscrapers of the city. Serena became delighted, and now sends her army of Thralls to seize control of Los Ricos. The Order was forced to retreat and relocate farther away. Now, it's up to you to take back the city, and end this once and for all. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules Common rules apply. Vampires are more quicker, faster, and stronger than the Order. The Order's advantage are their arsenal of weaponry and armory. Thralls are stronger than both, but are more slower than the both of them. You are able to have multiple CSes I am lenient when it comes to most violence and inappropriate content. Do not push it. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CSes Order CS Name: Age: Bodily Appearance: Armor: Weapons: Size/Description of Tattoo: Bio: Other: Vampire CS Name: Age: Vampiric Powers: Bodily Appearance: Armor: Weapons: Bio: Other: Thrall CS Name: Age: Abnormal Appearance: Armor(If any): Weapons/Powers: Bio: Other:
Timepockie
#179500719Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

Why would you create a sequel to an RP that's been going on for less than 30 pages? Brea, bûter en griene tsiis is goed Ingelsk en goed Frysk
xenoman90
#179500931Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:46 PM GMT

It was highly requested within the thread. Also, the OP was absent for long periods of time, which was quite bothersome to the RP.
MrStilts
#179501089Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

Why even make a roleplay about the critically abashed, QTE-riddled and "we don't know how to convey a story through gameplay so we'll just throw in some cutscenes" excuse of a game? It's gorgeousness is pretty much the only redeeming quality about it.
Timepockie
#179501199Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:54 PM GMT

No, I mean, how do you finish an RP within 30 pages without it simply just dying? Brea, bûter en griene tsiis is goed Ingelsk en goed Frysk
xenoman90
#179501247Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:55 PM GMT

The previous OP did not mean to base the game of Order 1886. Nor was it his attention to. And yes, that game is horrible. Really...really...bad. I promise there will be no paper turning and ridiculous button prompts.
xenoman90
#179501559Saturday, December 12, 2015 3:04 PM GMT

We've never finished the previous one, so I've decided to wrap it up myself.
Roxasthedemon
#179503274Saturday, December 12, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

Who's Reed?
xenoman90
#179503768Saturday, December 12, 2015 3:51 PM GMT

Reed, Reed Richards. Or more known as Sage.
nyankittylol
#179506801Saturday, December 12, 2015 4:48 PM GMT

A sequel. ...I see. I will remain with my usual character. {Xeno, if you would please, but for now, I'm sick and have to stay in my room since my two month old brother hasn't got his shots yet to prevent him or other people from getting sick. :c}
xenoman90
#179507095Saturday, December 12, 2015 4:53 PM GMT

(Please what?) Alright, notice the 4th paragraph also. That is the boy.
wolfboy791
#179508942Saturday, December 12, 2015 5:27 PM GMT

Name: Sean McConaghy Age: 16 (Is really 100) Vampiric Powers: Can disappear into Shadows. Bodily Appearance: Black Hair, With a decently tanned face, Stands at 5'11 and weighs 130 pounds, Has a Smile face tattoo on his left shoulder, Has a muscular appearance. Armor: Black combat pants, White shirt and a Black trench coat, Has Shin guards and elbow guards. Weapons: Katana. Two MP11 hidden under his trench coat. Whatever else is available. Bio: Used to be a normal child, One day when he went out in the woods, he encountered a Vampire who he thought was a homeless man, He tried to help the "Homeless Man" But the homeless man bit him, And turned him into a vampire, He did not feel the affects, Until 3 weeks after that when he turned and accidentally killed his parents, After that he moved to Los Ricos and started to make friends until he met Serena, He thought she was a harmless elder, But now she runs most of the city, He has resorted to Destroying both sides silently. Other: Is very skilled with a Katana.
xenoman90
#179517332Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:51 PM GMT

Accepted.
PickachuGirl
#179517826Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

Name: Katira Age: Looks to be about 21 Gender: F Vamp or Order: order Job: Katira doesn't exactly have a job, but she fills the role as a drunkard and a seductress. Size of tattoo[Order only]: nah Apparel: Casual clothes involve a white loose t-shirt and black skirts, with black tights and white booties with heels. She can run in them still, however, somehow. Must be vampire magic. Description: Katria is a platinum blond, with hair that is thin and smooth and usually bunched up in a disgustingly messy bun. Her eyes are a dull, dark amber, her lips smooth and red, her nose small and her cheeks pale. She's 5'6" tall, and looks to be about a typical slim woman. Bio: Katria, in reality, is pretty old, being about 50 years old. However, she was turned when she was younger, and thus looks like she was still young, on her younger 20s. Her past is typical, and almost unmentional,and she grew up in a middle class household. Her life turned upsidown when she was turned into a vampire by a quite handsome "young" man, and she was initially very upset about it, running away and moving to some other place so her family won't be able to see what she had become. But, as soon as she began actually drinking blood from other people dry, the hunt thrilled her, and she eventually somehow got over it. Or, pretends to, there are some scars, and she sometimes thinks about what would be different if she wasn't a vampire, but other times, she just doesn't care. Her favorite past time is drinking, smiling, and killing and hanging around with her fellow vampires. Other: She's lazy for things she doesn't care about, including the clothes she wears. She doesn't bother to pick out shoes anymore, and walks barefooted. Katria also doesn't seem concerned about the Order as well, knowing she's in danger but not caring if they attack her or not. But, it's not like she'll target them or anything, she's not stupid. (with the drama, the delicious, delicious, drama)
xenoman90
#179518056Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:02 PM GMT

(Pick, I can already tell you've copy and pasted your old RP to this one.) Unacceptable. Your character needs a view on what has happened over the span of the 5 years.)
PickachuGirl
#179518091Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:03 PM GMT

(yeah alright work is hrd) (with the drama, the delicious, delicious, drama)
PickachuGirl
#179518952Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:17 PM GMT

Name: Katira Age: Looks to be 21. Really, she's about 50 years old, though. Vampiric Powers: Not many, to be honest. Like all vampires, she's stronger and faster than most humans, but other than that, she's got nothing special. Katira guesses it to be because of her young age. Bodily Appearance: Katira is a platinum blond, with hair that is thin and smooth; usually tied up in a messy french braid. Her deep hooded eyes are a dark, almost reddish amber. Her nose small and sharp, and her cheeks were pale. She's about 5'6" tall, the size of an average woman, and looks to be a slim woman. Armor: Even though times of changed, she really isn't wearing much except for her clothes. She wears a black, loose T-shirt, and a black skirt, with white tights and red sneakers. Above it, she wears a heavy leather red jacket, to keep her warm. Weapons: A knife, though she doesn't use it that much. She's not very confrontational nowadays. Bio: Katria, in reality, is pretty old, being about 50 years old. However, she was turned when she was younger, and thus looks like she was still young, on her younger 20s. Her past is typical, and almost unmentionable,and she grew up in a middle class household. Her life turned upsidown when she was turned into a vampire by a quite handsome "young" man, and she was initially very upset about it, running away and moving to some other place so her family won't be able to see what she had become. But, as soon as she began actually drinking blood from other people dry, the hunt thrilled her, and she eventually somehow got over it. Or, pretends to, there are some scars, and she sometimes thinks about what would be different if she wasn't a vampire, but other times, she just doesn't care. Her favorite past time is still drinking, smiling, and killing and hanging around with her fellow vampires. Well, what has happened the last 5 years was a pretty eventful one. Strangely enough, ever since Serena became in power, her life became more awful. Being one of the weak ones, of course she would try to stay low, not get in Serena's path, she was mainly ignored, but her time with friends were spoiled with all the thralls and blood and everywhere. Normally she would like blood everywhere, but licking it off the walls wasn't the best idea for a meal anyways. But, as long as she can still drink, she'll probably won't do any of it. Not like she could, anyways. Other: (with the drama, the delicious, delicious, drama)
xenoman90
#179519093Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:20 PM GMT

(I love it.) (Accepted.)
Swampfiree
#179519522Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:27 PM GMT

(You said superior items, and A.I is superior therefore I am an A.I) Name:Alpha Age:6 Bodily Appearance:A holographic suit of soldier armor it is white in color, It has the basic colors at the edges of its appearance (The three basic colors the human eye can see). It has a purple visor with visible static in it. Weapons:N/A Bio:An experimental A.I. to help the Order. It soon went rouge and left the order. This resulted in a huge loss of valuable technology and studies on A.I. Other:Can control machines or computer guided systems with ease.
PickachuGirl
#179521597Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

aw thanks xenoman <3 (with the drama, the delicious, delicious, drama)
xenoman90
#179522842Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

(Declined. Also declined in my other posts.)
xenoman90
#179522978Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:26 PM GMT

(I take back what I've said. You're still declined here although.)
nyankittylol
#179545213Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

Name:??? Vampiric powers:??? Bodily Appearance:Dispite everything, his appearance hasn't changed. Instead of his black sweater, he has a blue jacket with a light-silver gray fur hoodie. You still cannot see his face, since he's always covering it. His red scarf is ditier and ripped in some parts. His jacket is a bit baggy and doesn't fit his small body. There are some kind of shackles around his wrists. They both are chains that are VERY cold and has bloody spikes around the part that is covering his wrist. The end of the chains have sharp broken metal that can easily cut flesh, and even the occasional bone[s]. The chains are deeply covered in blood. Armor:None...yet. Weapons:His visible weapons are the chains around his wrists. Duh. Bio:He seems to be duller, his voice queiter. He acts cheerful and makes an occasional joke sometimes. You'll soon learn. Other:Knows something you don't.
Roxasthedemon
#179552571Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:15 AM GMT

Order CS Name: Zoras Graylan Vekill Age:25 Bodily Appearance:A Boy With Scarlet Hair,Red Eyes,An Athletic Body,A Scar On His Right Arm And A Cursed Mark On His Neck. Armor: He Doesn't Use Armor. He Wears A Black Coat,A Purple Shirt Underneath It And Jeans. Weapons: 2 Swords And A Stake Size/Description of Tattoo: A Sun With A Skull In The Center Covering His Chest. Bio: A Swordsman,Just Like His Friend,Roxas. He's Trained For 15 Years And Was The 2nd Strongest In The Dojo,1st Being Roxas. He Found Out About The Death Of Roxas 5 Years Ago And Cried A Lot Then Decided To Become Stronger And Avenge The Death Of His Friend. 5 Years Later,He Has Moved From Japan To Los Ricos And Lives In A House Somewhere In The City. Other: The New Swordsman Is Here. "Accept Yourself,Except Yourself,Exit Yourself,Access Yourself."-Kid CuDi
xenoman90
#179557358Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:26 AM GMT

(Nyan accepted.) (Roxas, strange name for a Japanese person, but otherwise accepted.)

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right