of     1   

TinyBerry3
#179516619Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

Hey guys, you probably know me better on my alternate account, WhoKnewYouCould. Since the divisional games have wrapped up I decided to make a quick power rankings since everyone has an equal GP. I don't know a ton of names and I can only judge this off the games I've watched, and scores I've seen. The names I do include probably come from having good success in the form of stats ( sorry to defenders =( ) Alas, here I go. Network stats I do not believe include the 4th game possibly. 1. Arizona Coyotes (4-0-0) -- Arizona has a very unique play-style that most teams are generally not exposed to unless they face off against them. This is huge especially against the fellow top teams since they're unpredictable. They play in Division 6 of the West, and recently blew out VAN. LimitedURoux leads the way with 7 goals. Key win: ARZ 8 - 2 VAN 2. Boston Bruins (4-0-0) -- Boston has had no issues sweeping their division. The top 3 players on +/- all belong to Boston. They're blowing out teams and look to reclaim their title. Ineffable has 10 assists which is huge as his teammates are producing around him. Key win: BOS 5 - 1 STL 3. Ottawa Senators (4-0-0) -- Ottawa looks to be in good shape entering the season. Honestly every season in recent memory they get to 60-70 points. They can outscore even the best of teams, beating Winnipeg in a game that featured 9 goals. It's a team effort really with everyone on the roster being capable of scoring multiple goals every night. Key win: OTT 5 - 4 WPG 4. Winnipeg Jets (3-1-0) -- Winnipeg has one heck of an explosive offense, scoring 10 goals in their very first game. My only concern for them is being able to hold the top teams to 0-2 goals, but if their offense can keep this going, they'll just outscore them every game. They haven't faced a real defense yet though, but I'm sure KingNova has pwned everyone in the league at one point or another. Key win: WPG 4 - 1 MTL 5. Minnesota Wild (2-1-1) -- Yes Minnesota has suffered two losses already, but they are possibly one of the most adaptable teams on offense and defense. They can win shootouts (8-5W vs CAR) or edge out the opponent in a low scoring game. Fosmanx looks to seriously contend for scoring the most goals this season, already with 12. Key win: MINN 9 - 2 NSH 6. Washington Capitals (4-0-0) -- I mean no disrespect to put two other teams with losses in front of them. Washington has earned their spot this season among the top so far, there's no doubt about it. The Capitals have knocked off both Buffalo & Minnesota, and appear to be a contender. I don't know a lot of names on their team, but any team that has Dragonforce100 will be high in morals and well coached. Key win: WSH 5 - 2 BUFF 7. Buffalo Sabres (3-1-0) -- Buffalo under MasterToyz, Terminator111, and SilentSippyCup are filled with veteran leadership and championship experience. Their expectations should be very high, and the start they've had to the season makes it a realistic possibility. They play off of teamwork, and that'll be huge against teams that do not allow breaks. Key win: BUF 2 - 1 MINN ====FOR THE SAKE OF TIME HERE IS WHEN DESCRIPTIONS MAY BE SHORT==== 8. Anaheim Ducks (2-2-0) -- Just because Anaheim's core players do not show up for 1 game in the season does not disprove that they're an elite team. Should inactivity be strong though, we all witnessed their 4-0L to New York Rangers. When TheGooseisLoose14 is there, the team wins games. Key win: ANA 2 - 1 EDM 9. Saint Louis Blues (3-1-0) -- Saint Louis' only loss this season is against Boston. After that disappointing 4 goal loss, they've rebounded well winning 3 straight. Badcole I believe is their leading scorer and has some/a hattrick(s) under his belt. Key win: STL 5 -OT- 4 MTL 10. Vancouver Canucks (3-1-0) -- Vancouver is pretty good on offense, Coit45 has been a main contributor with that. The only question was where in the worlds their mindset was when losing to Arizona 8-2. I have confidence though that it was a fluke & they're perform better against other top teams. Key win: VAN 5 - 3 DAL 11. Edmonton Oilers (3-1-0) -- Edmonton is a team that nobody really knows much about aside from a couple of names (Bambiino, Truggiiero, RyanLogicSoccer, myself?). That's the fatal flaw for opponents though -- underestimation. Their only loss is to a full strength Anaheim team 1-2L. The team is getting the results they need early on without dishing out blowouts. Key win: EDM 2 - 1 NYI 12. Calgary Flames (3-1-0) -- Calgary is performing well under 4nr & 5nr. The team is co-leaders of D4, and have seen almost all results go their way. The Flames have not faced any elite teams yet though, so much is unknown about their true ability. Key win: CGY 6 - 5 PIT 13. Philadelphia Flyers (3-1-0) -- Philadelphia is an under the radar team with not much talk about them. I'm not entirely sure why, but oh well. Should snowflakesupremacy perform as he did for MINN last season in the playoffs, say hello to your D4 champs. Key win: PHI 3 - 2 CBJ =====END OF KEY WINS===== 14. Florida Panthers (2-2-0) -- This team is full of goalscorers that are pursuing their dreams of being in the top 15 at the end of the season. Their flaw, not being able to defend. They've given up a lot of goals in their 2 losses, and if somebody doesn't take the time o help out, they'll be under .500 fast. 15. Montreal Canadians (2-2-0) -- Tough start to the season for a team with very high hopes. I was not impressed by them after watching the game against Ottawa. One of their wins is a fft, but the other was very welcoming for them. I'd like to give them a higher spot, but unless their 1T defense gets better, I'll for sure give them a lower one. 16. Pittsburgh Penguins (3-1-0) -- Pittsburgh is doing very well to begin the season. I'm predicting a bit of a drop off though by the end of the conference schedule. They've competed very well so far though, and under djfluffy they got a optimistic chance to prove me wrong easily. 17. Dallas Stars (1-2-1) -- It really was an unfortunate start for them being in D6, one of the more tougher divisions in my opinion. They managed to grab 3 points, and welcome a conference schedule. Taker432 looks to restore Dallas back to a playoff team. 18. Toronto Maple Leafs (2-2-0) -- Toronto has had some difficulty acquiring Midnight88, something I'm not sure is still even resolved. If they can grab him, he has swell chemistry with owner Zermok, and they'll win the games they should. 19. New York Islanders (2-2-0) -- Not sure which NYI shows up some days. The pwnsome NYI that beat ANA when they had the likes of Noal, American, & Mjo, or is it the ones that lost to 1 win LAK. If the team can resolves their issues in the lockeroom the results should favor them more. Seems like an 8 seed team really, with their inconsistency. 20. Columbus Blue Jackets (1-2-1) -- Columbus is a victim of close games in D4 going the opponents way. This team has awesome potential, but there are two sides to the ruler. They can either skyrocket up in the conference games, or continue their fall. 21. New York Rangers (2-2-0) -- This team could arguably be higher, but I would like to see their inter-team issues be settled first. When the team owner posts half the roster on the tradeblock and have only 4 show up to the next game (albiet those 4 won), that's a cause for concern. 22. Nashville Predators (1-2-1) -- I do not know a lot about this team but what I have seen based on the scores is an OTL vs BUFF, but then a blowout loss vs MINN. Small needs to straighten the ship and find an equilibrium. If they can pick up pts vs the top teams whether it be an OTL or a W, and do their job vs low tier teams, they'll be in the 7-8th seed soon. 23. Los Angeles Kings (1-3-0) -- When you look at their roster your a bit puzzled as to why they do not have more points. In my opinion it's because they do not play enough defense. NYR blew them out and scored 4-5 breaks. Fix that in time for the conference teams and it's all good. 24. Detroit Red Wings (1-3-0) -- With WhosKarma announcing retirement, 5 goals on the season so far, DET will need to find other people to step up in the scoring game. Carlosaq & Pumpedspirits must either do it themselves, or train the players they have to score 2+ in games. 25. Chicago Blackhawks (0-4-0) -- They put up 3 goals against STL which was good. I feel like they're an average team, and that they'll stay down around here for the rest of the season. I do not watch their games so I can't give any real insight though about the positives. 26. Carolina Hurricanes (0-4-0) -- Carolina had a nice preseason and scrimmage record, but that is not translating to how they play when the real games are on the line. LambentLightz is a nice alt captain to have, so they have a good chance to win some games in the conference schedule. 27. New Jersey Devils (0-4-0) -- If poipoi gets himself active, the team is very good. Eelee & Roasted are strong players, and really they can get wins. It may be a repeat of last season though where they get hot late and finish 1-4 spots outside the playoffs. 28. San Jose Sharks (1-3-0) -- They're only win was a forfeit so I'm treating them as winless. With all the despair with 2 owners retiring, SJS has made trades to get new people in. I'm not sure of their potential, so I'm sorry for ranking you guys low. 29. Colorado Avalanche (0-3-1) -- Colorado grabbed a point which was awesome, but that was due to an illegal player. Since that game they haven't been competing all that well. If they can get a strong defense going, that would be their remedy. 30. Tampa Bay Lightning (0-47-0) -- 2 players on the roster. Best of luck to you. Feel free to rank them yourself.
CoIt45
#179517057Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

LMAO 10/10 ON TBL
deathrange07
#179517352Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:51 PM GMT

RIP TBL "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Unknown ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
carlosaq
#179517881Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

Well first of all I am no longer on Detroit, currently I am on Winnipeg.But I guess this was made before the trade actually was finished.
TinyBerry3
#179518145Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:03 PM GMT

Sorry Carlosaq!!! D= I will keep DET & WPG's rankings the same though.
trvisXX
#179518397Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

hot power rankings... good job on these only thing i would change is the top 6 a bit. BOS WSH ARZ WPG MIN OTT
Zammy67rocks5
#179519937Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:34 PM GMT

MIN'S PR is gonna drop by at least 10 because right now they're losing to Ottawa 10-2 and the second period isn't even over ROFL "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"
deathrange07
#179519966Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:34 PM GMT

MIN only has 2 people tbf "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Unknown ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
BMLGUY
#179520087Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:36 PM GMT

I carry Boston
Zammy67rocks5
#179521119Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

OTT just beat MIN 17-3 with every player except one getting a hat trick for OTT LOL "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"
LordMyles
#179523763Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

im crying. taker hasnt made one game. I run the team. Ruber Lupus
Zammy67rocks5
#179523881Saturday, December 12, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

CGY's PR should go down a lot solely for letting me score. "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"

of     1