of     1   

sportsfan1414
#179534359Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:31 AM GMT

Well here is my pghl power rankings, I guess you could say that mick asked me to do this (I think he also did a while back as well) Please remember that this is my opinion, and I will try and not to be biased. Post your own opinions if you want. 1 Boston Bruins They're at it again with basically the same roster they had last season (benkevin the addition). I mean, what do you need to change if you won the cup last season and have everyone on your team returning. They are once again rock solid and hard to beat with many experienced HHCLers, specifically ufail, Jordan, carlos, baumz, paul, and alexv. Hybric has also put up some big games as well (if I'm missing someone oh well). Dark has also once again been very good in goal. When you have a team with great skills on both sides of the ice, and arguably the best gk in the league, you have yourself a great shot at winning the cup again. 2 Minnesota Wild A more active and better version of S7 Detroit, they have been also very good throughout the season. People like mack, ryguy, codi, eyedan, nyy2, and others have made this team be what I think the best competition for Boston. Mick has also stepped it up in goal this season, and we'll see how the rest of the season plays out for them. They look to be heated with Nashville for 2nd in the league right now. 3 Nashville Predators LordMyles started out with ninga and taker as his alt captains. Taker is still there, but they have been able to trade for k1nq, dbgt, risk (I think he's still on here), wake, as well as others. It started out with ninga doing very well in goal, now Myles has taken over and has look really good in net. I can see this team as another that could fair well against Boston. 4 Pittsburgh Penguins This is the other team I think risk is on (I apologize). It kind of looked like to me that PIT and NSH basically swapped teams. NiceCommandO owns this team that looks a bit like S7 Dallas. Nova once again has been putting up big offensive numbers, and trading for ninga has also helped. They also have people in k0nq, topshelfsniper, and leafs (12nr). NiceCommandO has once again also been very good in goal. Probably the next best goalie to Dark. 5 Calgary Flames The flames have once again been a contending team in the league. The gking is done mainly by JesseWellens, but I have seen infamous gk a bit for them as well. Uhax, arctic, super, lebaumz, and many others lead the offence and gh0st the defense. The problem I see with this team is that they are really annoying. The thing that really holds them back is their maturity. Gh0st I hope you know that this is why the entire ro hockey community hates you. 6 Anaheim Ducks The ducks have done well this season, with the main people that they have in noal, loose, and mjo. They have also gotten some great players in alk, term, keo, and bombshell (after he rqed van). This is a team that I see upsetting a team in the 1st round possibly. 7 St. Louis Blues Auv finally captained a team in HHCL to the playoffs, and looks to do the same in PGHL. Alex basically carries this team, along with others like umad, therealgonzo, accommodo, and spiky hawk. Their main gk I believe is Pablo. Right now if the season ended, they would be in the playoffs. We'll see how the rest of the season plays out for them. 8 New York Rangers Like aura keeps bragging about, they started out really bad, but quickly fond themselves in playoff contention. I feel that they have potential to do so with the people that they have in lucky, killa, and some that they got from Arizona in lemon and charcoal. Turtle has been also a great gk this season. Amazing how talent can be brewed at the gk position sometimes. 9 New Jersey Devils Well, they traded away k1nq and dbgt. Not sure who they got, but they've been decent right now. Don't get me wrong they still have a great shot at the playoffs, but I guess we'll just see. It's dragon's rebound season basically from S7 WPG. As he hopes to bounce back and make the playoffs, finally. 10 Montreal Canadiens Somehow, they are still in playoff position. Give credit to eh people that made HHCL CGY good in chris, and midnight. They also have other good people that aren't andytraps (not saying andy is bad). I mean, I don't think I have seen andy show up to a game yet, but they look to push for the playoffs I guess. I just don't have them this high in the rankings. 11 San Jose Sharks. Now we get into what I call the "shthole" of the league. San Jose hasn't been that bad as of late, they just had a bad start. AmericanJuggernaut at one time said he quit, but came back the next day ready to play. Bamb and trugg have been good as well for them, as well as the people they have picked up on the road. Unfortunately, not what jugg wanted. 12 Vancouver Canucks Well, they were good at one point, until bomb left (seriously why do we keep trusting him with cap/alt cap?) Now it's a team with ryan, rokmik, assjjj, and a few others. They have been ok I guess lately, but no chance for playoffs it looks like. 13 Winnipeg Jets I actually feel we aren't the worst in the league right now. Zesty has showed up a lot and despite his complaining, is still here (I'll probably trade him anyways if anyone wants to shoot me offers). We've picked up some wins, and are a better team than most might think. We just don't have a gk and trust moh with gking now. 14 Arizona Coyotes Man did this team fall off the face of the earth? It started with the tz's going inactive, then lemon trading his entire team, then getting himself traded. Now they're owned by djfluffyboy and are slowly rebuilding. They did have a pretty big win today so let's see what ends up with them from here on out. Those are mine. You're welcome btw mick.
InfamousGuy33
#179535329Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

about time someone made pghl power rankings
LordMyles
#179535698Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Risk is on PIT, k1nq and dbgt and fosmanx are on NSH with me. Ruber Lupus
zestypowertroll4
#179535744Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:48 AM GMT

Yes everybody trade for me
Lunatomic
#179536270Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

pretty good I'm a prosperous superhero!