of     1   

amirh17658
#179774288Thursday, December 17, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

the server size is so little for every single game on roblox its only like 10 12 or even 20 but ve never seen it go past that cause of how laggy it can make a server roblox needs to fix it so that they can make bigger servers and reduce the lag cause roblox games cant become super big without causing alot of lag. the messaging system and chat system aare horrible you cannot delete messages or things that you say in a chat for messages all you can do is archive people can screenshot or even show things that you say to the public that you dont want to be seen the messaging system is kind of glitchy it works sometimes but then say error its not working any more and replies in the messages you can only reply like 4 maybe 5 or 6 times then it will give you a freakin error in the chat system if you have 100 friends and want to chat with a specific friend search for there name right that doesnt work sometimes you have to actually scroll through those 100 freakin friends and look the party system is sometimes glitchy roblox cant be played on chromebooks which is super annoying ive tried many ways and even the forums that give you the best answers but its simply to complicated for me so pllllllllllllssssss add ROBLOX TO CHROMEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also ONLY 10 freakin tix for nbc at least make it 100 or something that tix to robux trade is way too expensive 20 tix for one robux when we only get 10 tix a day we should get robux too if the 100 tix is too much cause 10 tix is basically robloxian povertyout of the couple million players at least maybe 70% or 90% suffer the nbc robloxian poverty and since you took away lifetime builders club even more have gone into this robloxian poverty its time for roblox to make a change
Qyme
#179776405Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

Bait. If this is serious, no support. Because ROBLOX can not run on the chromebook. I have no idea what you mean by the server size, I can play servers with over 10 people just fine. And I don't feel like explaining why lifetime BC was removed and why 20 tix = 1 robux. #Code end
Blerz
#179776566Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

It was hard to read this but here is my feedback: Server size is not a flaw. Players have the right to set their server size how ever they want (as long as in the limits). Honestly, lagging is not really Roblox's problem. It is mainly a problem with YOUR internet unless Roblox has a network issue or gets DDOSed. The inability to delete messages is not an issue. Just archive it and never go to achieve, or click on it once and ignore it. Make messages to friends only if you are getting spammed. Message replies is the only thing here that I think Roblox needs to fix. Roblox has always had problems with search engines. It will most likely not change. I do think Roblox should change its search engine to be more percise rather than accurate. Roblox does not operate nor is entitled to on every system. BCers paid while you did not. Why should you receive more for not paying? Also, the economy of Roblox is already worse than before so having more into the system will worsen the fiasco. /thread
Veoxxx
#179789680Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:30 AM GMT

^
7312YN
#179791379Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:51 AM GMT

Too.. Much.. Bait.. Must.. Resist..

of     1