of     1   

UltimateVex
#179829802Friday, December 18, 2015 3:29 AM GMT

ROBLOX's Money is low, In 2013, they almost got bankrupted, but they're making events to get more money. Thats where I complain. [THIS IS A RANT] [1. Crappy Events] ROBLOX needs money to keep up their Site, but do they REALLY think they'll get money for making a Mindless game? Take this recent example: Bloxgiving COMBINED with Dinosaurs... First, That movie is for pre-teens, and second, ROBLOX ruined Thanksgiving by thinking DINOSAURS are Normal to thanksgiving. Also Take Nerf on Halloween, Really? ROBLOX thinks Halloween is when they look out the door, They think they see kids shooting with foam dart guns. Second, Why make event hats and make people earn them when you can just SIMPLY BUY it from the catolog for 1 TICKET? Now don't waste your money now. [2. Money goes to trash] They made a good profit by making this, but they said that they'll NEVER remove the updates they made. Looks like you didn't hold that promise for more than 2 weeks, you removed player points off the SPOT. also, if your update contains glitches, they won't BOTHER to fix it. They'll just add more updates to cover that glitch. They also make money from the market fees when you get the Hard earned ROBUX for making a item. If you call this a FREE game, then why you make it so limited? [3. Money off of NBC] Great amount of NBC, yet you ignored those people, and care only the BCs. Have you read the comments? They protest for banning market fees, and for 5 ROBUX a day. the 2011 Commercial was a BIG waste of money, get that. Players or places aren't real, animations are not real, List goes on: "Be anything, BUILD ANYTHING" If you can afford them with Outrageous Tix and ROBUX. "ROBLOX, ITS FREE!" Free, Limited stuff by not having BC, BC cost money. Also using money on lazy Mods. [4. Giving bonuses to not working Mods] Mods are looking aroundthe site, warning anyone that breaks the rules, but did you know that you can be banned over a opinion than cussing? True, They lack Freedom of speech. Why make Suggestions & Ideas when we say a bad example, you'll BAN US? [ROBLOX dosen't give a crap in our Community] Indeed true. They actually BARELY listen to us. No, I'am not saying every single one, but a group who wants to maybe, Use Mad Games as an event game, They say Nothing... NOTHING... I rather be crying on a toilet then suffering ROBLOX's Update everyday. This is a RANT. I know all of you ROBLOX craving fans will Ram me with M4s, but hey, This is a Rant. Comment your Replies on the Response of this Rant. Have a Suffered day by ROBLOX.
2ndbroASB
#179830606Friday, December 18, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

The money can either A.It goes to event makers to make better events, B. It goes to updaters so they make better updates to ROBLOX. C. it all goes into the trash for no reason
Number_Thirteen
#179838899Friday, December 18, 2015 10:19 AM GMT

of     1