of     1   

RNORWeekly
#179875233Saturday, December 19, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

RNOR WEEKLY - We print what everyone is saying! 12/19/15 KING'S MOST ADORED NOBLES *Wink* GEOFFREY'S WEDDING IS OFF! THE STANLEY SCANDAL! King's Most Adored Nobles (Wink) ------------ The King is rumored to have so many mistresses recently... O my goodness me! How does Queen Duchesse keep up with it all!? Explains why the King is so quiet lately. He should just pick up and go! The Stanley Scandal --------------- Not only has LuisaAlba been the mistress of a Stanley! A Stanley has been a mistress of the king! LadyVictoriaAStanley was seen last week getting quite close to the King and this week he and her where seen at Summer Court palace; i attempted to join but the server was locked. Geoffrey To Be Wed Again! ------------------------ And so the "Royal" Duchess of Inner court is to marry him! How the Duchess is royal is COMPLETELY beyond me; (doesn't that show how embarrassing our Monarchy is? Even the Queen would know that). When a Duchess Of Inner Court is appointed. Unless Hilton's back on idea of making all members Royal Family. As we are aware Geoffrey was married to DianaLeKnowAlot who i had many experiences with in her Council flat; she was most hospitable throwing me out and banning me constantly. (Sarcasm) Ceremonials has OBVIOUSLY let her standards drop and Geoffrey really needs to do what his ex wife told him to do which was pull his pants up; I witnessed her say that to him on Claridon and that was the first time i laughed at something she said instead of her face. Christmas Updates ------------------- Our Prime Minister has added some cheap updates to our 2010 inspired, ugly looking city. They are his small cramped homes that the poorest of America lives in. And to be quiet honest even when we get this wonderful new city of Meshception it still won;t be enough. We want a good City! Made by our Leaders! Not some hoty toty French man with bad breathe! WEDDING IS OFF! (Yes I know it's only been... What... One article since the announcement of the wedding? Kek) --------------- "Geoffrey and I aren't even married yet now, and he's apparently already been 'busy'. I know, I know. I should get out of the relationship, but unfortunately I feel pressured by society, as this is a marriage to show the unity between the citizens and the aristocracy." a statement by MiucciaPrada who has been married of by the King to the beast that has happened to get into power! This truly shows that our country is ran by scandalous leaders who have mistresses coming left, right and centre! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Or at least try and have a Merry one. ---------------------- RNOR is still alive (oddly) with its bad leaders, bad PM and bad King. We now bring you the Queens Speech this Christmas. "I Queen Yo-Diva stand at my Plantation to wish you all a merry Christmas as Kut Kentay fetches my Turkey. My husband and i have been most grateful this year as the price of th0ts/#####s have gone down and my husband has been able to have many in his bedroom. So now as the poor lie on the streets we toast to yet another year of bad leadership and in general badly named group. Trends: - Selling off your Duchess of Inner Court - Thinking you can run a Country - Breathing the same air as the Stanleys (I most definitely will not be doing this trend.) - Having fun with Mistresses Printed: North Korea by order of Kim Hilton Um
AudreyCIay
#179946104Sunday, December 20, 2015 4:56 AM GMT

I am royal as I am the paternal first cousin with his Majesty, meaning my grandfather was a previous King.

of     1