of     1   

JamesAtherton
#179911042Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

Which role are you applying for? Answer: Why have you chosen this role? Answer: Have you previously been employed in this role or a role similar? Answer: Have you previously worked for an airline(s)? If so, state them. Answer: Rate your grammar on a scale from 1 to 10. Include a specimen(s). Answer: Rate your activity on a scale from 1 to 10. Provide an alibi(s). Answer: END OF APPLICATION. Send this to EliteEvoque Sign Your Name here: Send this to EliteEvoque
marinesucks123
#180674992Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:58 PM GMT

#### ############ 10:29 AM ####### role are you ######## for?########:Ground ############ have you chosen this role?########:I want to be Ground Staff because i would love to help people and serve right!######## you ########## been employed in this role or a role similar?########:############ you ########## worked for an ##########? If so, state them.########:### | Royal Dutch ######## and ######### ######## ######### your grammar on a scale from 1 to 10. Include a ###########.########:7 or ######### your activity on a scale from 1 to 10. Provide an ########.########:########## OF APPLICATION. ## ######## by ################
20summebrad
#181539315Tuesday, January 12, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

Sir the role I am going for is captain. I like flying jets and plans. I us to be fighter pilot/ I fly in the airborne. Gourp name is 25th infantry. No I have not worked airline before. Grammar 7/10,and 9/10 for activity. End of applications To EliteEvoque 20summebrad
asha1223
#181548017Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:07 AM GMT

hi my name is ASHA. The role I am applying for is a flight attendant. I've chosen this because I use to work on a train and serve snacks and drinks but I didn't like it an my dad is a pilot, so I've been on planes my hole life. No I haven't worked for airline but I've seen how they do it and I know it by heart. I rate my grammar a 8/10 because I love English.I rate my activity 7/10 I'm really fun and silly and I love talking to people and making them smile. to ElitEvoque I'm Asha1223 Would love to work with u.
Mycousinblade
#181548234Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:18 AM GMT

Which role are you applying for? Answer: The good one. Why have you chosen this role? Answer: Because it's good. Have you previously been employed in this role or a role similar? Answer: Yeah I flew one of the planes on 9/11 and survived. Have you previously worked for an airline(s)? If so, state them. Answer: Just said it. Rate your grammar on a scale from 1 to 10. Include a specimen(s). Answer: 0 Because I'm bad at life and so are you. Rate your activity on a scale from 1 to 10. Provide an alibi(s). Answer: 0 Because it's true.
LaneyLuLu55
#182076194Thursday, January 21, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

Hello ###########. My pseudonym is ####. My real #### between us is Muse. I wish to become I flight attendant. I chose this role because I find myself a friendly people person to people who are ########## "noobs" to people who are very posh. I believe everyone has their own special colour that should be ######### and not #######.For the ##### I have worked in a burger restaurant called Sizzle Burger and ####### where I was ####### #########. I'# afraid I'## never worked in a airline before but I take a lot of trip from ####### to America and back so I have had a lot of ###########. To be honest though I haven't had a ##### on experience but there is a first time for everyone. As you can see in my application my grammar is quite good so I would rate it a 8. I'# ####### on so 9. ###############
rearjet
#182082341Thursday, January 21, 2016 1:37 AM GMT

### am ######## for pilot #### i have not worked for another ############## grammar is 7.5 #### the best ########### i ### to be on as much as i can but i can't until 6 because i have school which #### at 5:####### hope you accept me :######### #######
LeBlaster200
#182084744Thursday, January 21, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

"Send this to EliteEvoque Sign Your Name here: Send this to EliteEvoque" "Send" WHAT PART OF SEND DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
LeREbel8
#188055491Monday, April 25, 2016 6:07 AM GMT

I want to be a flight attendant. I am the Chairman of Air Dublin but i am from Sweden.I am pilot and chairman.
TheTerminator795
#192104470Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

Which role are you applying for? Answer: The role I'm applying for is co-pilot. Why have you chosen this role? Answer: Because I've always wanted to be a co-pilot so that I can help the captain with his job of flying the plane and keeping the passengers safe. Have you previously been employed in this role or a role similar? Answer: No I haven't been employed in a role similar or this role . Have you previously worked for an airline(s)? If so, state them. Answer: No I haven't worked for any airlines and this would be my first time working with a airline. Rate your grammar on a scale from 1 to 10. Include a specimen(s). Answer: my grammar from one to ten is seven Rate your activity on a scale from 1 to 10. Provide an alibi(s). Answer: My activity on roblox is about a 6 because of school and homework. END OF APPLICATION. Send this to EliteEvoque Sign Your Name here: TheTerminator795 (My real name is Reece Send this to EliteEvoque
AltolinoRBLX
#192641272Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Pilot. Indeed I know how much good pilot. Yes. Yes. in Go Air.Go Air based in mumbai 7 9 (Every Day)
roquinha9
#192641308Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

"Role-play The forum for story telling and imagination. Start a role-playing thread here involving your fictional characters, or role-play out a scenario with other players." This belongs in Clans & Guilds.
AltolinoRBLX
#192641681Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

Hello my name is dajda007/David im aplying aplication to Pilot. Indeed I know how much good pilot. Yes. Yes. in Go Air.Go Air based in mumbai 7 9 (Every Day)
AltolinoRBLX
#192772764Monday, July 04, 2016 8:56 AM GMT

wow nice aplication! :o
Shemmygeorge1234
#193537413Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:37 AM GMT

Which role are you applying for? Answer:Pilot Why have you chosen this role? Answer:Because i like to be a Pilot Have you previously been employed in this role or a role similar? Answer:No Have you previously worked for an airline(s)? If so, state them. Answer:No Rate your grammar on a scale from 1 to 10. Include a specimen(s). Answer:5 Rate your activity on a scale from 1 to 10. Provide an alibi(s). Answer:10 END OF APPLICATION. Send this to EliteEvoque Sign Your Name here:Shemmygeorge1234 Send this to EliteEvoque
jackinsroblox
#206723697Sunday, January 08, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Hello. I am applying to be a flight attendant. I have chosen this job because I have done this job before. I have worked for American Airlines in the past. Grammar:10/10. Activity:10/10. Please review this application and I hope you will approve my application. Thank you. Jackinsroblox
pierateboy
#215227653Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

Which role are you applying for? Answer: Air Traffic Control, Why have you chosen this role? Answer: I had previous experience with this job. Have you previously been employed in this role or a role similar? Answer: Yes I worked for Air France in this job, Have you previously worked for an airline(s)? If so, state them. Answer: I worked for #################### Airlines,and Air france Rate your grammar on a scale from # to ### Include a specimen(s). Answer: ### Rate your activity on a scale from # to ### Provide an alibi(s). Answer: ###
iiNightblade44
#219335084Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

To be a pilot I am well trained to fly a plane Yes Yes,Air Canada Rouge #### #### iiNightblade44

of     1