TheDarkHeroJoe
#303756Monday, December 17, 2007 11:46 PM GMT

Joe: and that is what's gonna happen but I don't get it that I would be the destroyer ???: I found u ???2: we must kill him b4 the future remains the same Joe: who are u 2 Silver: my name is Silver and for the future the this world I will destory u Blaze: I'm Blaze Joe: WTH?!?!?!?!?!!? y is every1 after me now? Silver: u destoryed our world and now u pay for it Joe: I'm warning u. stay back or less Blaze: or else what? Joe:.... I don't know *a little water dip appears below Joe's feet* Joe: what the? ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHH *goes into a Chaos look* u will not try to kill me even if ur not in the Soul Calbuir series. u want a fight u got a fight Silver and Blaze: *attacks Joe* Joe: *attacks Silver and Blaze*
pikachufan7
#303798Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:00 AM GMT

(I jump in front of joe) silver:Nazo get out of our way. sokas:Nazo!he looks nothing.. (portal appears and only I get sucked in) sokas:is this turning into sonic the hedgehog next gen. or something. Nazo:well, well, well, if it isn't sokas. sokas:who are you and why do you look like me. Nazo:it's me Nazo. sokas:what!but how do you look like me? Nazo:simple,i got trapped in a thing and when it broke it broke on your shadow. sokas:god i knew this was turning into sonic Next Gen. sokas:well since i know about thi stuff you are trying to fuss with the piece of the evil sword. Nazo:what!how did you know their was a piece in him. Sokas:duh.the time i saw him fight he wasn't in dark form and his eyes were red.
pikachufan7
#303838Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:08 AM GMT

shot i didn't put in *in joe* after evil sword
TheDarkHeroJoe
#304093Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:20 AM GMT

sounds like a Mephiles the Dark ripoff with Shadow as will isn't it? oh well
nWo4LIFE
#304184Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:46 AM GMT

(starts attacking Silver and Blaze) (as we finish off Silver, someone comes at him and finishes him off) (the same person starts the attack on Blaze) (Xianghua attacks with Soul Calibur) (I use my Keyblade to weaken Blaze) (Joe finishes Blaze off) (the mystery person approaches us) ???: Hi. Cassandra: Who are you? ???: My name is Talim. Xianghua: Hi Talim. Talim: Hi, ummmm? Xianghua: Xianghua. Talim: Hi Xianghua. Cassandra: My name's Cassandra. Talim: Hi Cassandra. Who's he? (points to me looking elsewhere) Xianghua: That's nWo. Talim: Hi nWo. (looks at Talim) Me: Hi Talim. Xianghua: What are you doing here? Talim: The winds guided me to an evil energy near here. Me: I'm guessing it was Blaze and Silver. Cassandra: I think so too. Xianghua: Me too. Talim: I think you're all right.
kill1
#304873Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:37 AM GMT

nightmare: GO MY EVIL WARRIORS *inferno,siegfried,zasalamel,night terror,abyss and nightmare attacks nwo and the others*
TheDarkHeroJoe
#305532Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:00 PM GMT

Joe: god darn where are these people coming from? *senses something* wait. the gang and Talim: what? Joe: I sense Nightmare's little friend from Soul Calbuir 3. what's her name Taki? yes this it. she wants 1 of us. wait for her to appear *Taki appears* Joe: I knew u were coming. what u want? Taki: to get Soul Edge for my master Nightmare Joe: fight time I can handle this. if this is going into her favor u guys can help *pulls out sword* let's do this *attacks Taki* *both are in battle then Joe finishs Taki but she runs away* Joe: get back here and face me coward Taki: we'll finish this another time *disappears* Joe: coward
nWo4LIFE
#305584Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:17 PM GMT

Me: Joe, it's not Taki. It's Tira. Xianghua: Who's Tira? Me: Look behind you and you'll know. (Xianghua looks behind her, and sees Tira) Cassandra: What do you want? Tira: I'm looking for a host for Soul Edge. (Tira looks around) Tira: (more serious tone in her voice) You'll do. (points to Joe) (I attack Tira using my sword) Tira: (regular voice) OW! What was that for? Me: For messing with Joe. Tira: (serious tone) Well then, I guess I'll see you later. (dissapears) Xianghua: Weirdo. (Tira appears behind Xianghua again) (Tira throws her ring blade) Me: LOOK OUT!! (Xianghua deflects the blade with Soul Calibur) Tira: (regular voice) Darn it. (dissapears for real)
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#305630Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:30 PM GMT

Porky:Die you...monster things!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Headbutts a random person* Porky:I think I know who's the random person,that's killing random people with the random sword!! Grim Reaper:Then who is it? Porky:JOE!!!!!!! Donut:Why? Porky:Because on the one weird post he was talkin' to himself and he said that he destroyed everything. Donut:Yeah...well I guess...we're all gonna die. Porky:I'm not gonna die because...I'm Porky!!!!! Grim Reaper:Ok? Stick:I like mustard!! Porky:I like mustard too!!!! Donut:So we got a bunch of evil guys battling us and we're just talkin'? Porky:That's pretty much what's going on. Donut:Dang this!!!!I could be some...some killer hedgehog named Steve or something, but YOU came here and named me Donut!!!!!! Porky:Donut...take it easy. Grim Reaper:*Sigh*Can we just quit yelling and get on with life? *The Grim Reaper slashes a guy with his seath(I dunno if that's spelled right)* Porky:ZEEKY BOOGY DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Throws the bomb at the bad peoples and they blow up* Porky:I won!!
TheDarkHeroJoe
#305667Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:36 PM GMT

Joe: oops sry about the name and thx for the save there nWo. but she might reappear again
nWo4LIFE
#305855Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:33 PM GMT

Me: You're welcome. And I agree with you about her, she never really gives up on her task until it's done. Xianghua: Thanks for the help nWo. Me: No problem. Talim: I have to agree with nWo. By the look of her, she's not one to give up that easily, especially when she tried to sneak attack Xianghua.
TheDarkHeroJoe
#306032Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:16 PM GMT

Joe: hmm... I say that we.....*hears something coming* it must be her. get ready The gang: *gets ready* *Silver and Blaze appear but weaken* Joe: what happened to u 2 but a beaten from my friends? Silver: a girl with some ring blade attacked us Blaze: yes and ouch that ring blade packs a punch Joe: u guys need some rest so just rest and we will wait for her to come Silver and Blaze: thx Joe: stay in guard every1
nWo4LIFE
#306109Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:41 PM GMT

(Tira suddenly appears with her ring blade) Tira: I'm back. Me: We can see that. Tira: Shut up. (Tira throws her ring blade at me) (I deflect it with the Soul Calibur Keyblade) (the ring blade goes back and hits Tira) Tira: OW! (serious voice) You're gonna pay for that. (Tira charges at me with the ring blade) (Xianghua blocks the attack with Soul Calibur) (Talim attacks Tira from behind) (Cassandra throws her sheild at Tira, and the sheild comes back to her) (I knock Tira out with the Keyblade)
pikachufan7
#306168Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:59 PM GMT

/sokas:it's a good thing i'm in this barrier or they would be dead not noticing i'm gone.Nazo:well that's because your barley ever around them your either watching a fight, fighting, training, hiding,or in the past or future.sokas:well that's true.
nWo4LIFE
#306667Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:01 AM GMT

(Tira regains consciousness) Tira: This isn't over. Me: No, no it isn't. (Tira throws the ring blade at me) (Xianghua catches it) Tira: What?! (Xianghua throws it at Tira) (Tira attempts to catch it, but Talim stops her) (the ring blade hits Tira) (Tira drops a Soul Edge fragment) Tira: (serious voice) I will have my revenge! (Tira dissapears) Me: Yeah. Keep thinking that. (Xianghua finds the Soul Edge fragment) Xianghua: What's this? (I take the fragment) Me: It's a fragment of Soul Edge. Cassandra: A Soul Edge fragment? Me: Yep. Have a look for yourself. (shows Cassandra the fragment) Cassandra: Wow. That is a fragment of Soul Edge. Me: And I bet there are more out there. If there are more, then people will be searching for them, and if they were to fall into the wrong hands, I don't even want to think about what would happen. Cassandra: They will rule the planet. Me: (sarcasm) Yeah, thanks for that. Xianghua: All right, enough you two. We have to find the rest of these fragments.
pikachufan7
#306806Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:45 AM GMT

*i sigh*sokas:good he's gone getting some.. *loses some chaos energy* what! this can steal chaos energy! not goo..*steals some more chaos energy*how am i ever going to get out .*sighs again*
kill1
#307287Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:36 AM GMT

nightmare: tirea come here! tira: yes master nightmare: find that noob to nwo and kill him but first *gives tira soul edge* tira: i will use it with the best care *disappears* nightmare: inferno get joe inferno: yes sir
TheDarkHeroJoe
#307913Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:27 PM GMT

*Inferno appears out of nowhere* Joe: I thought nWo and the others put u out Inferno: *no response* Joe: don't want to tell me eh? well them I'll put ur flames out myself *attacks Inferno and gets rid of him for good* I don't know what the crud was that but time to look around and try to keep our guard up for more surpises gang.
nWo4LIFE
#307961Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:46 PM GMT

(Tira suddenly appears out of nowhere and attacks me with the ring blade) (Xianghua attacks Tira with Soul Calibur) (Talim and Cassandra double team Tira) (I seal Tira inside Kingdom Hearts using Soul Calibur Keyblade) Me: OK, that was just too easy. Xianghua: Yeah. Cassandra: I can't help but agree. Talim: Me too.
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#308278Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:44 PM GMT

Porky:I WANT THAT SOUL CALIBUR KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheDarkHeroJoe
#308307Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:56 PM GMT

Joe: get ur own porky u weak and idiotic person. there's no way u can get it.
kill1
#309680Thursday, December 20, 2007 1:04 PM GMT

nightmare: TIRA YOU ARE A DISGRACE EVEN WITH SOUL EDGE tira: *sirios* those kids were strong i cound beat them nightmare: night terror and abyss get joe and nwo to me NOW night terror: i got a idea let's get them on our side abyss: okay let's do that but first *creats copyes of nwo and joe* NOW LET'S GET THEM
soupedupb
#310198Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:21 PM GMT

i will be rapheal and i just killed taki and ivy iwll kill nitemare next
TheDarkHeroJoe
#310231Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:35 PM GMT

Joe: *spots something and sees a clone of himself and nWo* great (and if I'm smart that if we fight ourselfs they will block every attack we throw at them) nWo handle the Joe clone and the nWo clone's mine Joe clone: u figured out the plan already? u a quick thinker. *nWo kills the Joe clone and Joe kills the nWo clone* Joe: nothing they can do is gonna stop....*feels werid and gets the future look again* not again. Joe: missed seeing the future my good friend? Joe: no and I'm not ur friend Joe: that hurts my feelings but u know this will come to past as u will make sure of it. Joe: and how would I make sure of it? I'm not evil. Joe: not yet thought. can I show u something? Joe: ur going to anyway. Joe: good memory *goes in a cystal like form* Joe: what the? Joe: the name in future I am called here is Joe the Dark Joe: like Dark Joe? Joe: no u fool *everything goes normal* Joe: y is this happening to me?
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#310563Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:59 PM GMT

Porky:Weak and idiotic?! *Takes out the master sword* Porky:Ultimate Porky barrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hits Joe multiple times* Porky:If you still think I'm idiotic then just tell me and I'll kill you. *Takes the Soul Claibur keyblade*