of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kookoo31120
#180356768Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

A Few Days of Summer School: A Mystery Survival RP Lore(As of now): It was just a normal day at summer school, and all of the stupidity of it was getting to most of the students. Most weren't paying attention, yet very soon, everything fell apart. It started when the teachers had supposedly gone for a break, only for the students to find that ALL of them went on break. At first, students thought this was great, but soon discovered that the doors were locked. Students checked the windows, vents, everything, but nobody could get out. They were locked in. Many of the younger kids had already left before this occurred, so only kids above 13 appeared to be left. Students were beginning to worry, and other had already broken down. Many asked around what was going on, but with no answer, the whole student body fell into chaos. Nobody knows anything. You and a few others decide you want to discover just what is going on here. Since nobody knows anything about the situation, everything could happen. What are you looking for? What will you ask? What will you find? Whatever you do, answers will come regardless. Welcome to Summer School. Welcome, to hell! Notes: Okay! This is a little project that will last a little, and is something that I should be able to handle. Until I get more free time, I will not be working on Power Crazed sadly, so please enjoy my small little project. This RP is only half generated, and will grow in lore over time, as characters discover more, and as I throw in a few things. There is no set conflict, and there will probably be multiple different conflicts as more of the school is discovered by the students. If you can find the clues, you can solve the mysteries, but if you fail to do anything, the answers will come, but only once it is too late. Locations(Explored): Classroom A1-A10= Safe Classroom B1-B10= Safe Classroom C1-C10= Safe *Classrooms- Classrooms are where students will now be sleeping. Cafeteria= Safe- A place to find food, water and utensils. Gymnasium= Unexplored Computer Lab= Unexplored M Bathroom #1= Unexplored- a place to use the john and take a quick bath for males. F Bathroom #1= Unexplored- a place to use the john and take a quick bath for females. Basement= Unexplored Floor 2= Unexplored- For the younger grades. They left before lockdown. Rules: There are 2 sets of rules. RP rules, and In Character rules. RP Rules: 1. Cussing is what will get you banned. Its not my fault if someone reports you, so use at your own risk. 2. This is a school full of children for goodness sakes, nothing dirty allowed. Not even if your character is uh... feeling a special kind of tension around the ladies/gentlemen. Romance and dirty things are different of course, so please have character relationships, not online relationships. 3. No extreme violence or gore. These students still have guilt, and if they don't, please do not be descriptive of murder or any harm. 4. Godmodding and powergaming is not allowed, and if you have no idea what they are, read about it online or get out. 6. Please remember to put () around OOC, or even better, make a party and chat there! It will be more organized that way! 7. If I am not online, you cannot discover anything. You can begin exploration, but no progress will be made until I am on to write about what you have found. I should be on around 12:00pm-10:00pm. I will be on mobile a bit too late at night, but disregard that, because mobile typing stinks. 8. Remember to listen to In Character Rules as well, or you will face some consequences in the RP, but not OOC. 9. Breaking any of these rules other than 8 will result in a warning, if you are warned multiple times, a kick, or an "ignore" will be issued, meaning you are not part of the RP, and you will no longer be able to participate. In Character Rules: These are made by the students once the RP starts, and will be enforced by some specially self designated students. There are none so far. Each time they are updated, a new post about it will appear in the RP. !!Starred objects are not necessary!! Character Sheet- Name: Personality: Appearance: Disability?(Physical/Mental?)(N/A?): *Biography: Age: Grade: Class: Please enjoy this RP that I made and thought up in a day, and I hope you stay for all the fun we are bound to have! Once again, welcome to Summer School. Welcome to Hell! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Cough* *Cough* (I always wanted to use that line, even though I have never had summer school...)
kookoo31120
#180368642Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:58 AM GMT

Le bump
kookoo31120
#180388496Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:59 PM GMT

Moar bump
backstop99
#180395313Saturday, December 26, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

Character Sheet- Name: Matt Muir Personality: Funny, Has slight anger issues. Appearance: 5’11 155 pounds he cuts a fit appearance. Disability?(Physical/Mental?)(N/A?): His thumb isn’t opposable just the right one. *Biography: He’s just a suburban kid. Age:16 Grade: Sophomore Class:C2
coIdplayy
#180397219Saturday, December 26, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

Name: Marie Jensington Personality: Marie is generally nice, but she can get into everyones business. Her friends in a different class generally tease her [but are still friends with her] and she's funny in a way. She's quiet when she wants to, but she can be loud. She's violent when she makes empty threats, which she usually does. She's generous. She loves to read, do technology related stuff, listen to Fall Out Boy, and think about Jurassic World. Appearance: Marie has brown hair with a black highlight. She has her hair in a ponytail, with a headband. She's about 5'7" and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown eyes, and wears her eyelashes slightly longer. Marie has a bunch of scars on her body. She has a slightly less average facial bone, but has average cheek bones. She has a noticeable scar on her face. She has a bit of blush. She has a thin build for her age. She wears a top with a bit of skin showing, and some jeans. She wears some Jimmy Choo high heels. For backups, she has Gucci sneakers. Disability?(Physical/Mental?)(N/A?): None *Biography: TBR Age: 13 Grade: 8th Class: A1
kookoo31120
#180399756Saturday, December 26, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

(Both are accepted, waiting for a bit more people...)
ThatBlazingPony
#180400166Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:02 PM GMT

What's the age range for this RP and what grades do each age correspond to? I'm British, so I don't know the American education system.
IceyCIoud
#180400181Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

name: cloud personality: dumb appearance: looks ugly age:2 grade:6th class: ms lenny
IceyCIoud
#180400212Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

disability? Autism
kookoo31120
#180402568Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

This school goes up to a high school, so grades 1-12, but since the younger kids left, it is safe to say that kids that are over 13 and under 18 are still stuck in the school.
kookoo31120
#180409640Sunday, December 27, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

Cloud Is declined, also, Bump.
thegiant55
#180413200Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:18 AM GMT

Character Sheet- Name:Bill Personality:Cool Appearance:T-shirt, Glasses Disability?(Physical/Mental?)(N/A?):N/A *Biography: is a really cool person turned cool at 8 years old Age:14 Grade:9th Class:science "Flashy, but hollow words. Listening to such prattle is truly a waste of time!"
megaassasin9000
#180415390Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:48 AM GMT

^ No pants? I feel like you should be in Julie for public nudity.
megaassasin9000
#180415443Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

*Juvie.
megaassasin9000
#180415655Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

Also, what do you mean by cool? Cool as in d!ckbag or cool as in...well...those generic quiet people. And, WHAT THE DERP DOES "turned cool by 8" EVEN MEAN?!
TheGamingCinema
#180415854Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

Character Sheet- Name: Isaac Evervill Personality: He isnt very talkative, and as in disability, he is very scared of many things. Appearance: A quite short student, shorter than any others in his grade. His hair is a dark, dark brown and is like this: http://www.roblox.com/Charming-Brown-haired-Fellow-item?id=83013207 , and wears some nice blue glasses. He also seems to have alot of freaking birth-marks. (i guess hes also wearing the school uniform) Disability?(Physical/Mental?)(N/A?): scared of everything (ok not really but you get what i mean) *Biography:oh hell nahwhhahhahahahaawwwwww Age:13 Grade: um idk whatever grade is for like 13 year olds Class: B2 i guess rushed http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
SpiritWild
#180416849Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

Name: Josephine "Jo" Adams Personality: An ISTJ (Look it up) Appearance: Dark hair and dark blue eyes. Light olive skin and usually wears button-ups and jeans. Disability: Minor OCD and minor bi-polarity (Continued in next post)
SpiritWild
#180417154Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

14 8th A1 Bio: Is actually incredibly intelligent but self-conscious and secretly proud. She is afraid to disappoint. Age: 14 Grade: 8th Classroom: A1 And I also neglected to inform you that Jo has glasses.
Elanta
#180429177Sunday, December 27, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

Name: Adelina Greene Personality: Sarcastic, she overthinks a lot, uses a lot of gallows humor, slightly morbid Appearance: long blonde hair, green eyes, 5'2, very petite build, she wears glasses Disability: N/A Biography: Just a regular suburban kid Age: 13 Grade: 8 Class: A1
wolfboy791
#180430490Sunday, December 27, 2015 5:37 AM GMT

(Can i make my Friends an NPC?)' ( I would never be in summer school B/C of my grades but O'well) Names: Sean Wolf Personality: Nice but not all there, He is kinda Dirty with jokes because of ADHD, He seems to be somewhere else besides there sometimes. Extremely smart. Appearance: Fit But not in great shape Five foot One 109 pounds Built like a football player. Disability: Has ADHD, But is sometimes not all there. Biography: Is extremely smart, Is only in summer school because he promised his friend he go with with and to get excelled for the next year, Has a decent amount of friends but not too many, He is well respected with the teachers, He is good with technology. AGE: 12, His friend needed to stay. Grade: 6th but he is learning 8th. Class: None, he is just wandering around.
wolfboy791
#180430574Sunday, December 27, 2015 5:38 AM GMT

(Can i make my Friends an NPC?)' ( I would never be in summer school B/C of my grades but O'well) Names: Sean Wolf Personality: Nice but not all there, He is kinda Dirty with jokes because of ADHD, He seems to be somewhere else besides there sometimes. Extremely smart. Appearance: Fit But not in great shape Five foot One 109 pounds Built like a football player. Has white dyed hair and wears a hoodie, With Basket ball jeans and a basketball sleeve covered pink Disability: Has ADHD, But is sometimes not all there. Biography: Is extremely smart, Is only in summer school because he promised his friend he go with with and to get excelled for the next year, Has a decent amount of friends but not too many, He is well respected with the teachers, He is good with technology. AGE: 12, His friend needed to stay. Grade: 6th but he is learning 8th. Class: None, he is just wandering around. (REMADE VERSION)
ChillyPikachu2
#180433873Sunday, December 27, 2015 6:49 AM GMT

Bump Just to be nice :3
SpiritWild
#180462647Sunday, December 27, 2015 8:09 PM GMT

Bump because I want to start this thing c:
SpiritWild
#180463678Sunday, December 27, 2015 8:27 PM GMT

Yayyyy bumps
kookoo31120
#180615835Tuesday, December 29, 2015 9:12 PM GMT

Everyone bu thegiant is accepted!