of     1   

sasuke50
#180376446Saturday, December 26, 2015 2:21 PM GMT

This is a petition that hopes to achieve enough support to convince Roblox to make Join Pending Groups claimable to those with BC. I find it odd that people are not able to claim unowned groups because they are join pending, even if they are some kind of BC. This problem was made aware to me when I had a friend with BC who wanted to have their own Samurai Clan, without making their own. I knew of one which was already made and unowned. It is called "The Horisu Clan". The leader abandoned it and it has few members, none of them are active and its a dead group. My friend would of taken it, except it was join pending. I asked what this had to do with claiming the unowned group. He informed me that you can only claim an unowned group if you are in it. Therefore, any unowned group that you cannot get it shall remain an empty, dead, space taking group. I find this a rather silly thing and would request that there be made some way for Join Pending groups, that are unowned, be claimable somehow. Perhaps, it can be made so anyone with BC may claim an unowned group without having to join it and they simply auto-join by taking ownership. I will admit, I do not know if there is a good reason to make it possible for groups to sit around unclaimed forever, but I cannot imagine one either. If anyone knows the reason why Join Pending groups cannot be taken, please put down why below. Please Support. Signed: ElricCarter -I give credit to Elric Carter, this was not made by me. I'm just bumping this or something.
iHypered
#180379088Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:52 PM GMT

Just buy a new group, its not expensive if you have BC. #code iHypered

of     1