of     1   

PepparoniPizzaMario
#180378915Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

Once upon a time.. there were 4 mysterious heroes. 1 Of strength, 1 of knowledge, 1 of courage, and 1, mysterious one of all. One day they were called together to fight the evil dragon, Kalrokithon. However, their power was not enough to overcome. They then forged together, the light sword. The sword of power, to banish any evil from the land. They came together and used it to destroy Kalrokithon. After the battle of Kalrokithon, which took place in the year 1000 (In the story Im telling) they broke the sword into 4 pieces, in which they hoped that if any evil harmed the land again, that 4 warriors that could match the power of the 4 heroes would arise, find the 4 pieces, and result in peace. Now, Kalrokithon is back. It is angry. It is the year 1500, and it has already taken out some main cites. What will be next? Will the 4 risen new heroes of a new generation come to take the old's place? Will the new replace the old? Or will the old replace the new... Come now, and become one of the 4 new heroes! I will be the one of strength. Name: Bob Age: 34 Weapon: Sword, bow. Defense: Iron shield. Power: Brute strength (Can use once in a battle) rocks fall from the sky, falling on bob. Bob then lifts all of them and throws them at the enemy. 3 Heroes left. Will Kalrokithon Succeed? Will he be banished? Will the 4 pieces be found? Find out once all 4 heroes have come!
PepparoniPizzaMario
#180378986Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:49 PM GMT

I am bob. You guys can pick if you want to be any of the other 3 heroes. Just say if you want to be the courage, the knowledge or the mysterious. Make up a name, age, weapon, defense and special power for the hero you are going to be playing.
PepparoniPizzaMario
#180379075Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:52 PM GMT

Kalrokithon heads to the town bob lives in. Bob's home is destroyed, he hides out. He is just a child. He sees his father's bow on the wall. He takes it, holding it even though it is very heavy. He takes an arrow and hits Kalrokithon in the eye. It is merely wounded. It flies away. Years later Bob has become a knight for the city he lives in. Yet does he know he will become a hero of legend...
PepparoniPizzaMario
#195052294Sunday, July 31, 2016 9:33 PM GMT

hey I just realized that this forum sucks. I am an idiot. Please do not reply.
LNG257
#195052525Sunday, July 31, 2016 9:36 PM GMT

You know that you could have ensured that we would not reply by letting a dead thread stay dead, right?

of     1