of     1   

BrendonTheWizard
#180470201Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:05 PM GMT

maybe when I was a kid the Latin names and descriptions made the overpriced hoods seem cryptic or something after studying the Latin language for years I can't help but laugh at the actual translations the only context that romans ever used the word "dominus" was when slaves used it to refer to their 'master' "Dominus Frigidus" literally means "Cold Slave-owner" even giving it the benefit of the doubt to mean 'master' it makes "Dominus Rex" when translated to "Master King" sound like some fictional ruler that a 9-year-old made up based solely on the fact that the words relate to power in this case it's exactly that but with adults who used google translate to put the generic words into an ancient language to try to cover up the fact that they're using whatever generic word they can think of as an excuse to capitalize on another retexture for a ridiculous amount of money there is too much grammatically wrong with "dominus vespertilio" that im not even going to try to explain why at this point roblox pls
PokeShadow77
#180473131Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

the majority don't even understand what it means nor do they care, so it's not a big problem.
BrendonTheWizard
#180475313Sunday, December 27, 2015 11:18 PM GMT

it isn't much of a problem i agree but what i really have a problem with isn't the grammar as much as the fact that it's becoming noticeable that there's a lack of effort or care the description of the latest one was just a generic quote which was actually the Canadian national motto and had absolutely nothing to do with the item whatsoever but was in latin therefore that alone apparently makes it relevant to the item so they copied and pasted it and called it a day if i'm not mistaken the description of rex is "ad mare usque ad mare" what does that even have to do with the item why are they using the Canadian motto if anything this suggestion is for them to at least make it seem like they care enough to put some level of effort in before releasing another item that obviously exists for no other reason than as an excuse for people to spend large sums of money the google translate use is unprofessional but this is just shameful

of     1