of     1   

TomsClancy
#180605488Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:39 PM GMT

PEOPLE OF THE SAND - http://www.roblox.com/my/groups.aspx It started with Wolffe and Sara two great friends who wandered the wastes together in search of finding a community that didn't exist... As they travelled they made friends and foes eventually they grew to be a large community of friends and acquaintances so large they would eventually call themselves The People of the Sand. The People of the Sand were officially founded in 2033. Taking refugee anywhere they were accepted and any abandoned building they learned survive off the land. Some called them the Indians of the Wastes or just Indians. They learned new techniques of peace and collaboration with larger factions. Although their goal is to be peaceful their natural enemies are the ACMF because of their hostile and brutish nature. All other factions are allies or neutral to the People of the Sand unless hostile action is taken. The effect of the rising of The People of the Sand will not effect most of the factions but they will create an alliance with smaller factions to help them rise. The ACMF will be affected by the People of the Sand founding they will have to deal with People of the Sand because of their murderous ways. Although a major goal of the People of the Sand is too suppress the ACMF there main goal is to unite the people of the wastes into a single unit working for peace and prosperity to all.
goco2
#180605558Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:40 PM GMT

Link fail.
TomsClancy
#180606029Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:47 PM GMT

I saw that... http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2728328 Here's the real link.
Konner108
#180606406Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

Nice work it's a lot better than the original 9/10 Just a few writing errors that's all.
AnthonyXVII
#180606913Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:00 PM GMT

Not bad. Here, read my lore for a group I want approved. In the year 2040, 8 years after the bombs dropped, a man named John Stern and his friends had enough of the mutants and the remnants of the ACMF. They decided to do something about it. They got together and attacked the Radio Station near Dock Town. They used the radio to send out a message throughout Rockport, saying that anyone who has had enough of the ACMF and mutants should rendezvous at the Pre War Coast Guard Base. A few ' Patriots' also snuck into Dock Town and quietly took some things. Then, Anthony Smith and his friends went to The Pre War Coast Guard Base. They killed off everyone and everything that was there using some toxic gas they acquired when one of the 'Patriots' snuck into Dock Town and stole it. The 'Patriots' were stationed there for about a week and gained around 300 more members. They decided to be more of a nomadic group, ad travel around with no home. Unfortunately, John Stern died of a heart attack. After his death, a man named Anthony Smith((me)), a radical even more extreme than John, seized control of the 'Patriots'. They are still gaining power today, and much larger factions like the USCPF and CDF don't bother with them because they are quite elusive, AND they're helping the country with the ACMF and mutant problem.
AnthonyXVII
#180606983Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:02 PM GMT

In the year 2070, 38 years after the bombs dropped, a man named John Stern and his friends had enough of the mutants and the remnants of the ACMF. They decided to do something about it. They got together and attacked the Radio Station near Dock Town. They used the radio to send out a message throughout Rockport, saying that anyone who has had enough of the ACMF and mutants should rendezvous at the Pre War Coast Guard Base. A few ' Patriots' also snuck into Dock Town and quietly took some things. Then, John Stern and his friends went to The Pre War Coast Guard Base. They killed off everyone and everything that was there using some toxic gas they acquired when one of the 'Patriots' snuck into Dock Town and stole it. The 'Patriots' were stationed there for about a week and gained around 300 more members. They decided to be more of a nomadic group, ad travel around with no home. Unfortunately, John Stern died of a heart attack. After his death, a man named Anthony Smith((me)), a radical even more extreme than John, seized control of the 'Patriots'. They are still gaining power today, and much larger factions like the USCPF and CDF don't bother with them because they are quite elusive, AND they're helping the country with the ACMF and mutant problem. *corrected*
Konner108
#180642754Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:50 AM GMT

/\REVIEW/\ 9.9/10 everything was worded correctly,the purpose of the group was made and the reason for their existence was clearly told. Just my opinion,but maybe there should be an area that they own? +0.1 if you already stated that.

of     1