of     1   

Beartic56
#180606192Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

I'm attempting to create an open world RPG with a large map and good NPCs. It's supposed to be based on the Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons RPG games with a few open world sandbox mechanics. If anyone can give me some good NPCs with decent backgrounds to use, that would be great. If I actually end up going through with this game, I will credit the person who created the character. Chances are, the NPCs will give or take part in side quests. Format Name: Gender: Race (Look up "Pathfinder Races", "Dustin Wiki Dot Races of Faerun", or use the following mentioned races): Dwarf, Halfling, Elf, Human, Dragonborn, Tiefling, Half-Elf, Half-Orc Class: (Fighter, rogue, ranger, monk, paladin, wizard, warlock, sorcerer, bard, druid) Financial State (In order from poorest to richest): Wretched, Squalid, Poor, Modest, Comfortable, Wealthy, Aristocratic Alignment: (Lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil.) Career: (I.e., adventurer, merchant, criminal, etc) Affiliation: The Devil Liberators (Evil) Civilian (Neutral) The Iron Rebellion (Good) Bio:
Beartic56
#180607306Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:07 PM GMT

bumpity humpity

of     1