of     1   

daddysteven_1989
#180608452Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

Quarter - Each Quarter is 10 minutes long. But OT is 3 minutes long. Shotclock - The shotclock is 24 seconds. If it hits rim it reset to 24. Rules - Get 5 fouls = ejection. Call refs any mean things three times = tech, four times = 2 techs, five times = ejection + suspended for one game. If coach don't show up 3 games in a row or forfiet 3 times in a row = fired. Can't ib press or press, but can pressure. Can press 2:00 left of any quarter. You can force press. Every 3 presses = tech shot. Presses reset each half. Coaching - Roster max is 15. If over 15 and dont release someone by end of the week = fired. No salaries. But put years. For example CHI offers ladygaga1989 3 years. Put full name when offering. Same thing as releasing. Players - You can force release. Be active. When accept say I accept (team) offer. When decline say I decline (team) offer. Dont say mean things to refs. Send me a complaint or to any other commissioners about the ref and we will deal with it. BODS/commissioners/officating crew - dont be bias. Dont talk back to players when they say mean things. And, go to games to ref + BE ACTIVE.

of     1