of     1   

Camboo6
#180631862Wednesday, December 30, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

1 San Jose Earthquakes vs 3 Sporting Kansas City San Jose: San Jose have an attacking source in BMLGuy, who has scored 8 goals this season. San Jose was embarrassed 9-2 against a number two Montreal Impact. San Jose have managed to score 16 goals this season. Half of them are from BMLGuy, so I wonder what they are without him. They have an inconsistent keeper in AdvancedGame. But, I think today he'll step up his game. They have managed an average of about 2 goals a game. Ineffable is the only thing in Snarky and Calvitronic's way of playing balls over to BML. If Nuke and Mario form those passing lanes, it could be a good day for San Jose. However, they'll need some defense to stop Jimbo and his crew on SKC. Their only real defender is Mario, and that won't be enough. I'm excited to see the turnout. Sporting KC: SKC is obviously one of the best teams in the league. Falling surprisingly and #3 this year, after winning SFSA Cup the last two years. In their third appearance they face San Jose. Sporting KC struggled this season, going 3-3 and almost falling to last place, only for Toronto fell another loss and went 2-4. San Jose has NOT been an easy team to play against, and that is shown in recent head to head. Jimbobucky is going to be his usual self, but he needs some support. This could be shown by thru balls from Ineffable from defense, or Obbyking's important presence of attack. They are going to need a goalkeeper as well, and they have three possibilities in Nin, Dr, and Alej. I wonder if these teams can fight back. Sporting KC usually get a good start, as shown in last night's game. They were up 5-1, but left the game for Han to make a 5-4 loss for Montreal. On December 5th, the Impact played Sporting. The Impact didn't have Han and still managed to push it through the gaps to Pri. Anyway, here are the stats: APPROXIMATE AVERAGE GOALS A GAME: SJ: 2.6 SKC: 3.5 HEAD TO HEAD: (this season) SJ: 2 SKC: 1 SKC: 2 SJ: 4 SJ: 2-0-0 SKC: 0-2-0 GOALS THIS YEAR: SJ: 16 SKC: 21 GOALS ALLOWED THIS YEAR: SJ: 20 SKC: 22
Camboo6
#180635961Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

b

of     1