of     1   

morry925
#180835361Friday, January 01, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

Send this to me,morry925 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is your roblox username 1. What rank are you applying for? 2. Why do you think you deserve this rank? 3. Will you abuse admin (if you get it) 4. Why should I choose you over anyone else? 5. Do you have any experience with this rank? 6. Do you have a free group slot? 7. If yes will you join the group XOJET 8. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good luck Please give up to 48 hours for me to read if you dont get the job you will be notified
billaslob
#180835492Friday, January 01, 2016 5:15 PM GMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is your roblox username 1. are you blind? What rank are you applying for? 2. owner Why do you think you deserve this rank? 3. dunno lol Will you abuse admin (if you get it) 4. hell yeah Why should I choose you over anyone else? 5. ??? Do you have any experience with this rank? 6. no Do you have a free group slot? 7. no If yes will you join the group XOJET 8. no Sorry, my cat typed thatㅤwww.roblox.com/--item?id=306284304
Furiotic_One
#184224112Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:44 AM GMT

What is your roblox username 1. What rank are you applying for? 2. Why do you think you deserve this rank? 3. Will you abuse admin (if you get it) 4. Why should I choose you over anyone else? 5. Do you have any experience with this rank? 6. Do you have a free group slot? 7. If yes will you join the group FLYJET 8.
Retrogression
#184224218Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:45 AM GMT

What is your roblox username 1. are u blind? [2] What rank are you applying for? 2. funny memer Why do you think you deserve this rank? 3. because i am great Will you abuse admin (if you get it) 4. yes Why should I choose you over anyone else? 5. yes Do you have any experience with this rank? 6. yes Do you have a free group slot? 7. yes If yes will you join the group XOJET 8. no get out

of     1