of     1   

skylinejames
#180837292Friday, January 01, 2016 5:46 PM GMT

Hello, I decided to do my own power rankings. If you hate it, if you love it, eh idc. I'm just trying to do my best at making these predictions. 1. Sacramento Slashers (1st in UL) The team who is undeniably the best from SDD, coaching by iShortstop, who led his Chicago Cubs club to a NBS Ring in S8, is probably gonna be a threat to the UL, and possibly the NRBA. With key players like Steven822, Camarena15, DabDaddy305, and returning players like AwesomeLego14. If you ask me, they're a favorite to go to the NBS against this team... 2. Boston Red Sox (1st in RL) After suffering a somehow defeat against SDD, they don't really lose a lot of key players. With the acquisition by iVoltus, the Starting Rotation is very deep with the MVP Award Winner Hancock3/iVoltus, it's gonna be like an another good team that's probably gonna go undefeated or not. Another favorite in the NBS to me, but, I say there's one team they might be or not be worried at all. And that is... 3. New York Mets (Potentially in 1st, but 2nd in RL) Yes, the New York Mets is back, and it's not runned by this guy named iColeAgent. This is runned by a team by MudCat8, and where most of the Central Florida Gators went to, not a great decision, but they did acquired Justin20102011, a Ace Pitcher who did fairly well in the Regular Season & the Postseason. If they can cooperate, they can be like one of the best teams in S11. But if they want to get to the NBS, the team above me is what they should be worried. 4. St. Louis Falcons (Could tie 2nd-4th in UL) After a 4 Season hiatus, TristanARoss decides to put it back up together. A coach like OVOGokuXVI can help the rookies (in which half of the team is full of rookies/returning players but that doesn't do much) proved to their potential, and will try to get to the NBS. With acquisitions by Mazdampv, GalaxyIII, BrianCMullin to fill up their power. & Skylinejames to strengthen their rotation. This team could be heading into the NBS all depended on Team Chem, & the Rookies. 5. Dodge City Desperados (Could tie 2nd-4th in UL) With Rocketman39 decides to run a whole new team similar to the Santa Clara Dragons in S7, Rocketman39 has good managerial skills, but it wasn't enough to get his team to the NBS due to the Odds-on favorite on certain teams. The team is basically the S6 Bakersfield that somehow didn't make it to the Postseason, & again, the S7 Santa Clara Dragons where it smoothly ran to the postseason. The roster has DamyonFenton, & iMegaAgent to provide the power, & KevonXVI, a decent pitcher, so if this team could pull it altogether, we could be seeing a unsung candidate to the NBS. 6. St. Louis Cardinals (3rd-5th in RL) Well, this is a team that is REALLY depending on Team Chemistry. With AbusingABluesteel running this clubhouse, It is no doubt that he has a HORRIBLE reputation in NRBA, with seeking to become the next Pete Rose (No, I don't meant the hit's record). AbusingABluesteel has a BIG mouth, so if it does affect on this team, it's gonna ruined their playoff chances, & Abusing's career in NRBA. This team has key players, such as the Returning ThunderWolf131, CooleDude426 to provide power, & CandyCane1234567890, a decent pitcher from Winnipeg. Again, this team relys on Team Chemistry & Abusing's professional behavior. 7. Cleveland Indians (Could tie 2nd-4th in UL) This is not the same team from S10 to start off. With losing TristanARoss, & iVoltus, the key players better step it up a notch. MikeMyersucf can provide power, & Tyler822 is a good pitcher, the team is slowly pulling apart now, & Missing a HUGE Gap of the season, Harvick29rocks has to pitch like a Cy Young again, cause if they want to go to the NBS, this is solemnly rely on Pitching if one thing. 8. Queens Bombers (3rd-5th in RL) Well, this team getting back by Cashismel, who is really that good pitcher, but the team isn't even finalized, so if anything, luckily passing the blue jays or be active is their Big Goals, but if he signs decent players, this team could be looking for a Postseason run. 9. Beaverton Panthers (5th in UL) Receiving a 2nd chance considering a fact a playoff run is worthless, CowardlyArnold is back with unknown reasons of why he wants to run Beaverton again. With acquiring Eael, the ROTY winner, this team, EH. No one really cares about that team since mostly good teams beaten the heck up with that team. I just want to say 1 thing to this clubhouse, Good Luck. 10. Toronto Blue Jays (3rd-5th in RL) Well, compared to the S10 Roster & S11 Roster, This team is practically still have a hopeful shot for the playoffs. With DonaldTrumpHD running this team after a decent season with Justin's TOR in S10, Acquiring Pwnzerkid can provide power, & jja38, the other person from S10 TOR to come back. In a way, this team still needed some key players, but if they have good team chemistry, this team could be going into the Postseason somehow. So hopefully, Donald has known what justin did in S10, so it can help the team really well into the postseason.
BraydenPoint
#180840853Friday, January 01, 2016 6:37 PM GMT

you forgot BOS GOT CLUTCHK AND OBBYKING U DUMMY THIS WHY U WILL NEVER BE GOAD
ICKYlegendzJESSE
#180841176Friday, January 01, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

And self has Icky!!!
ICKYlegendzJESSE
#180841235Friday, January 01, 2016 6:42 PM GMT

Slf*
RichardACaudle
#180887318Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:48 AM GMT

SLF's most underated player.