of     1   

RedXLVII
#180887957Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

Hi. This is honest. Yeah. Here's the stuff.. 1ST ROUND: ARL: 0 MIL: 2 Even though this series is already finished, my prediction before it ended was a sweep. Raylewis13, the old Team Owner, RQ'ed UBL and left someone else who isn't known at Owner. Not cool, ray. MIL just has a flat out good roster. MIL found their way around them. TEX: 1 CHC: 2 This was honestly my prediction as well. After I saw nil playing with TEX to sub in G2, I was like, welp maybe they'll get a win out of it. They did. They went way past my expectations. It was honestly just a really great series. S/O to iVurseHD/OutVurse for the Perfect Game in G1. S/O to Kinq for the comeback. In G3, the game ended on a controversial call that WAS SUPER CLOSE. Great series. Great 1st round. 2ND ROUND: MIL: 3 SEA: 2 Man, will this series be good! SEA is the S2 WS champions, hoping to defend. I don't think they can do it. MIL is solid. SEA just won't win it in my opinion. TOR: 3 CHC: 1 TOR is solid. So is CHC. TOR just has the better roster. Man, nil, red, ovo, and even more! TOR is probably just going to get the win. 3RD ROUND: TOR: 3 MIL: 2 MAN THIS ONE IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE CLOSE IF THIS HAPPENS. BOTH TEAMS ARE SOLID.

of     1