lckynickiminajalt
#181024106Sunday, January 03, 2016 10:54 PM GMT

Not supportive. It's pretty much pointless to remove accounts. They don't negatively affect the community in any way. Plus, what happens if some guy decides he wants to come back on a great account, with tons of high-costing items, and finds it deleted? Do you really want his sadness to be on your shoulders? Go to page 1 and read her previous posts.
Aelerity
#181026252Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

@marsh13333 First of all you need to learn grammar. "but it's about people with the names we want! You know?" She already stated she liked her name. "You shouldn't of type that. People will think you only want the names." You just changed your argument in a completely different direction. You then said "I believe that accounts from at least 2007 to 2010 that haven't been active in over three years should be deleted. Forever. Gone." Which supports her idea, yet at the beginning of your argument you said "NO support!." You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. "There's candy in the white van kids!"
marsh13333
#181026748Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

First of all you need to learn grammar. "but it's about people with the names we want! You know?" She already stated she liked her name. HELLO i already know that. If you did not read all the way I said i already read the previous posts. "You shouldn't of type that. People will think you only want the names." You just changed your argument in a completely different direction. I was responding to HER questions. Not having argument. You then said "I believe that accounts from at least 2007 to 2010 that haven't been active in over three years should be deleted. Forever. Gone." Which supports her idea, yet at the beginning of your argument you said "NO support!." You read it wrong. That's in her original post. Read my post again. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. More like you don't.
marsh13333
#181027349Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

^ also that's in her original post too. I was responding to it.
marsh13333
#181027614Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:43 PM GMT

And if i didn't make it CLEARY Aelerity. Just post and i will tell you where i was responding.
marsh13333
#181027971Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

NO support!. I don't this why deleting inactive accs. Are they causing damage to anything. Are they causing Roblox to lose money?. This is not really needed at all and about what you said.. (This what i posted about not supporting the idea then i copy and paste her answers to response to hers.) but it's about people with the names we want! You know? The one word ones that people have and their accounts were made in like 2007 that aren't active whatsoever. (Her original post) You shouldn't of type that. People will think you only want the names. (Me responding) I believe that accounts from at least 2007 to 2010 that haven't been active in over three years should be deleted. Forever. Gone. (Her original post) Sorry for being nosey but i check your hats. And it seems like you were inactive until 2014. (I'm sorry for being nosey xd) (Me responding) (For Aelerity who got confuse about my post. I hope this will help you :3)
uiiuuiiu
#181028275Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

If this happened like almost all my damn alts would be deleted, plus its a WNTS because you just want a namesnipe to brag to everyone about how your so "COOL"
Aelerity
#181028996Monday, January 04, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

"HELLO i already know that. If you did not read all the way I said i already read the previous posts." Then why did you post that. "I was responding to HER questions. Not having argument. " If you are choosing a side, which you proved to do, then you are having an argument. There was no questions in your previous post. "You read it wrong. That's in her original post. Read my post again. " Why would you post something like that, thats going against your argument without stating why that idea is bad. "There's candy in the white van kids!"
Aelerity
#181029064Monday, January 04, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

@uiiuuiiu God damn. "There's candy in the white van kids!"
uiiuuiiu
#181029123Monday, January 04, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

"God damn." what.
OrionIdea
#181030719Monday, January 04, 2016 12:25 AM GMT

@uiiuuiiu ""God damn" what." Really? I think you should read previous posts, because they explain everything.
marsh13333
#181033290Monday, January 04, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

"HELLO i already know that. If you did not read all the way I said i already read the previous posts." Then why did you post that. (Sighs) I was replying to her original post. Instead of saying @Anabelle8D I copy her texts and paste them responding to each post. "I was responding to HER questions. Not having argument. " If you are choosing a side, which you proved to do, then you are having an argument. There was no questions in your previous post. There's no sides if you think No support and support are picking sides then that's you. ALSO I want to correct my mistake with answering her questions I choose the wrong word I meant I was replying to her original post. (My bad xd) And I don't think this as an argument were just telling the person why we don't support or why we support it. "You read it wrong. That's in her original post. Read my post again. " Why would you post something like that, thats going against your argument without stating why that idea is bad. I said that BECAUSE you was thinking I was saying that. But I wasn't. That's why I'm asking to go read my post again. So you can get it right.
WhiteDeeri
#181033382Monday, January 04, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

no support Argmose, Best of The Best.
OrionIdea
#181033504Monday, January 04, 2016 1:04 AM GMT

Actually, nvm. Let's face it. This isn't happening, debate or no debate.
marsh13333
#181034079Monday, January 04, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

Actually, nvm. Let's face it. This isn't happening, debate or no debate. No one is really debating. I'm just trying to get him to understand my post.
SpidermanThreads
#181034916Monday, January 04, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

What not to suggest? This thread is now a Spiderman Thread. Thank you for your time. /╲/\╭⁞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ⁞╮/\╱\Spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can.
marsh13333
#181034958Monday, January 04, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

And I will responded tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#181035526Monday, January 04, 2016 1:36 AM GMT

no.
Anabelle8D
#181038452Monday, January 04, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

@marsh13333 You might have been nosy and checked my hats, but 2014 was when I first got robux, and I do have to admit I wasn't active for two years, but here's what happened during that time. My dad hates my computer and how much time I spend on it. He will never like it, he still doesn't. One day, he got mad at me and took it for three months. In that time, I learned to live without it, (but I still did play roblox at my cousins house because she had an extra computer there,) and I just never asked for it back for two years. Christmas, 2014, I got an American Express card, $100 bucks, spent all of it on here, (lol oops, but my sister was like "YEAH DO IT," so I did,) and that's the story behind that. That is all.
iDaneTheGreat
#181040790Monday, January 04, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

Actually, i have attempted to do this before. I really wanted the name Dane and the user owning the name was last active in like, 2007, so i asked roblox on some live chat which is now gone, if they could possibly delete the account since its like, wow 9 years old? and they said they couldnt without a very clear reason. I support this, because yeah those accounts are done for, and if you dont play then why conserve your account? its just bull. And they better start deleting some accounts because of those like random ppl that pm you links to phishing websites, those r allll made with robots CONSTANTLY by haxors and theyre just taking up spaces for names. As much as i support this, i doubt it will get around. With all those people dissupporting, theyre all ppl who r annoying first of all. im done with these millions of empty accounts with cool names that r just shells of people not playing in almost a decade. theres no doubt those account owners are gone because roblox back then was bull and they probably were like u know what this is lame bye bish website and never came back. Those people dis-supporting are just stupid, THEY ARENT JSUT GONNA RANDOMLY SHOW UP AFTER 8 YEARS. u cant just remember all ur info and even be old enough to play this game. no one would even care if their account was deleted anyways if it were that old, its not like they have 1000000 robux back then, not much will be lost or remembered anyways. SO yes, i support, but roblox and ignorant people will always be agaisnt it, even though its pointless. its like keeping a bunch of bugs (WEIRD EXAMPLE BUT PRETEND YOU LOVE ROLLY POLIES) and 10 of 100 of them die and you just decide to keep them there, for YEARS, its pointless, they wont magically come back to life. theyre gone. done with. just like the accounts. ~Dane~
pajaking
#181063609Monday, January 04, 2016 3:10 PM GMT

As I noted previously, this suggestion is WNTS and *Newsflash* It's not going to happen. I understand your secret desire to name yourself "Anabelle" clearly, but tough beans for you, someone else got that name back in those "golden" years, probably you didn't even know about ROBLOX in those times. The point is (Underline this now), this suggestion has no legitimate benefit and is not a plausible reason, meaning that it will not make the ROBLOX better in any way.
pajaking
#181063792Monday, January 04, 2016 3:16 PM GMT

To end this debate once and for all, I'll repeat: This idea is WNTS *Newsflash* Which means, it will never happen. I understand your secret desire to name yourself "Anabelle" clearly, but tough beans for you, someone else claimed it first back in those "golden" years, when probably you didn't know about ROBLOX at all. So far I have never seen anyone complaining about this rather than you, which means it's not a major issue. (I guess someone has not read that thread on how to make a suggestion) Plus, this suggestion needs a benefit that will actually make the SITE better, not just a subjective complaint about removing certain accounts just because they are "inactive". OP needs to understand that this idea is not very well thought, and she should just let it slide and not take it personal like she already did so.
pajaking
#181063832Monday, January 04, 2016 3:17 PM GMT

Void my other response, I didn't realize floodcheck made my text doubled. Read the last response only.
Xanth
#181064009Monday, January 04, 2016 3:24 PM GMT

I'm going to drop the mic on this thread right now because I am an example of someone who was inactive for 3+ years on my account because I changed accounts and then came back. I played on this account from 2007 until 2010 and following that timespan went completely inactive after this because I changed accounts to my roleplaying alt majoko1. I used majoko1 more predominately from 2009 until 2012 for stupid anime stuff and then from 2012 to 2014 for the forums until I decided that I'd rather forum on my old account because I had older items and more RAP thanks to those older items. In short, I had a bunch of rare stuff on here like void star and fire helm and I would have lost those items if what you are now suggesting were to take effect. All of it gone, and a lot of hard work to get those items in the earlier years wasted. I don't support this at all and neither should anyone else as it is clearly a WNTS and I would not be happy if I lost Xanth and had to use my old alt again.
pajaking
#181064037Monday, January 04, 2016 3:25 PM GMT

^