of     1   

SisterMaryClarence
#181005989Sunday, January 03, 2016 6:51 PM GMT

It's a song meaning that I worked out on my own while listening to the song and relating it to my life "A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep, it makes you hate the beauty that you see, and you wonder where you are, how you ever got so far, now you question what went wrong, its your heart. It's raining again, theres a dark cloud over your head, it follows you around, its bringing you down, it's raining, it's raining again" So the fact that it's says a PIECE of glass tells us that it's glass that has been BROKEN Let's relate this to a person. A person who was once whole but maybe had something happen to them like criticism was broke completely from it. A random person happens to come accross them without any intention. The broken person who was cut deeply by critism critizises this other person who came across them and now that person hates themself (the beauty that they see), questions everything in their life and wonders how they ever got so far in life. But why did the broken person do this? Maybe because having someone else feel less about themselves made them feel BETTER about them. So now for what seems like forever for the person that criticism is with them (the dark cloud above their head) which produces sad feelings (rain) that never seem to go away (it's raining, it's raining again). Please give feedback to my first ever song meaning and request songs you'd like me to give meaning to because I think I'm p good at this. FYI) The song is Raining Again by Staind
mynameisidiot14
#181006087Sunday, January 03, 2016 6:52 PM GMT

Compress this into smaller tidbits so I dont have to read that much
SisterMaryClarence
#181006282Sunday, January 03, 2016 6:55 PM GMT

@MyName, lool I did that many times. I was literally editing this to make it easier for at least half an hour.
Consal
#181008386Sunday, January 03, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

"fam" please
SisterMaryClarence
#181010198Sunday, January 03, 2016 7:51 PM GMT

U guys are my fam tho Also is anyone going to give feedback to my song meaning or did I write all that out for nothing :c

of     1