of     1   

mrbobbillytrucks
#181136600Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:55 PM GMT

I'm BC on my account mrbobbilly which is banned for being mean to this kid, but that's not the story. The story is Roblox should be paid to play. What that means is the entire website can be viewed by everyone, but to play any games you have to either be BC or buy access to the game to play. Including commenting on games too, be BC or pay a minimun and maximum of 100 tickets to comment. One thing i would like to point out is you would still be to party chat with friends but only for a limited time of 20 minutes just like the time idle. And if you're BC, you can party chat unlimitedly. How is this good for Roblox financially? It would give Roblox restrictions for players yes, but financially it would be a lot better because it would encourage players to use money to have and use features like these. This would also eliminate visit spammers and bring more demand to the games (I suggest you search demand if you don't know the definition of demand in economy terminology)
UgOsMiLy
#181136641Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

is this bait?
binh12
#181136687Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

Bait WNTS inb4 ban
XenderSquared
#181136740Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

You mean like a normal game? No, the edgy kids won't like that.
mrbobbillytrucks
#181136858Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:59 PM GMT

No it is not. Have you heard of a game called Fusion Fall? It was one a paid to play game and then the developers made it free and look where they ended up. The game shut down due to heavy rent. How about Wizard 101? This is not a bait, this would financially make Roblox better in a sense because it would encourage users to choose what they want. And if you haven't noticed, a ton of features are paid to use, so why not the games? Honestly it would make roblox financially better and reduce place spammers

of     1