of     1   

haveagoodmom2
#181146089Tuesday, January 05, 2016 11:47 PM GMT

Hello citizens of the commonwealth of Kentucky, I am Haveagoodmom2, and I am running for Attorney General. I have been on Roblox for a long time and during that time have been a member of several Law Enforcement Agencies. I am a very loyal person, and my family has a long history of law enforcement and public service. Because of that they taught me how to be loyal, a leader and to be honest. They also taught me about teamwork. All these attributes I will bring with me as an Attorney General. Currently there are 3 major points that need be be fixed with the commonwealth of Kentucky; these are Police abuse, Civilian participation and Officers relationships. I am a trooper in KSP and Someone told me that," I am sorry that you work in KSP," What! We are a group we are not supposed to be putting each other down, but building each other up! Police abuse I have saw many complaints about officers, I spoke with a lot of civilians and they said that they are sad because they can't do anything. I will fix that when I am elected as Attorney General and ensure we have more activities for the civilians. I look forward to meeting and talking with most of you to explain a few of my ideas to make the Commonwealth of Kentucky a better place to be, thank you. This message was approved by Haveagoodmom2

of     1