of     1   

coolblockman22
#181216625Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

I have some requests that many others probably also have. I am not demanding them I would just consider them for the sake of the communities entertainment. - Please do not make the Egg Hunt 2016 or any future ones a Developer Event. - Please do not make the Egg Hunt 2016 or any future ones a Sponsored Event. (Both of those ruin the event and the fun part of the event is like the feeling of an adventure) - Please do not make any of the major events developer events or sponsor events because it just sucks the fun out of them and many of the 2014 and 2015 users have not been around for good ones so they say that these ones are good. - Me and most likely many more would probably be fine if you made only egg hunt non sponsored and non developer made, I mean to be honest I would not mind if the egg hunt 2016 is made by the devs but as long as it is like the ones the admins have made over the past years. Anyways those are my requests and if you follow through with them I guarantee you a lot of the community that actually knows good events will be happy. But yea i'm not demanding it just saying it would be nice.
CoolFireMaster360
#181216686Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

Sorry to say but it seems like Roblox isn't listening to anyone on this matter so i'm not sure if your wish will be fulfilled
Botbulb
#181221601Thursday, January 07, 2016 8:37 AM GMT

Roblox only loves the money.

of     1