of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LordCabbageGoat
#181229890Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

its super secret gotta be intelligent or you can auto-win by being dappernarwhal this is setting off the anxiety that i didnt know i had http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178967546
sacrde
#181229931Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

Okay? *flies away*
helloburp
#181229986Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

While it may seem that I am not, I can assure you, sir, that I am of the highest caliber of intellectually superior human beings.
ImRats136
#181230027Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:09 PM GMT

my iq is bigger than the sun which is the center of the universe
DoomCorrupted
#181230054Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

Not everyone has such high-quality post as us 2010ers have. kek
JordanMilne
#181230059Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

careful, ot is full of pseudo intillectuals
DrWilfredAndTheOpal
#181230065Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

OP I AM DUMBFOUNDED THAT HUMAN BEINGS STILL HAVE NOT FOUND A CURE TO CANCER
Mudlink
#181230165Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:13 PM GMT

water has interesting facts I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. I mean seriously, water was made for washing, cleaning, drinking, and others! Think about living in the forest, making water a better liquid! It's made from our creator God, but we all know that though. Water is truely a life saver. "I like to impersonate people" -Mudlink
LordCabbageGoat
#181230172Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

helloburp is the winner pls accept friend request for PM this is setting off the anxiety that i didnt know i had http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178967546
Vineshroom
#181230197Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

THE EARTH IS A HOLLOW CYLINDER THE SUN DOESN'T EXIST PLANETS ARE ACTUALLY MAGNETIC SHIELDS OF TORMENT AND ILLOGIC
ImRats136
#181230271Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:16 PM GMT

@Vineshroom THE MOON IS A HOLOGRAM THE WHOLE WORLD IS SECRETLY RULED BY REPTILIAN PEOPLE MIRRORS ARE MISSING TEXTURES
Aveeo
#181230566Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:25 PM GMT

Okay. I hope I'm it. Respect the science!
11_43x23mm
#181230604Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:26 PM GMT

LordCabbageGoat is my lord and savior.
StraitOuttaBoston
#181230635Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:27 PM GMT

You do realise DapperNarwhal could just be googling all this stuff?
ParanoidHumanoid
#181230666Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

Hello. I have arrived.
boring
#181230726Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:31 PM GMT

Some people have more knowledge in certain areas than others.
PokemonEevee
#181230756Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

I vote for straitouttaboston as the most intelligent he's got a beard
StraitOuttaBoston
#181231042Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:40 PM GMT

@Woozi This is true
ParanoidHumanoid
#181244506Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:45 PM GMT

I am the smartest person here though.
Slydexia
#181244585Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

intelligence is a stupid label to categorize people by how fast and well they can process information and spew out new information.
ParanoidHumanoid
#181245111Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:57 PM GMT

You are stupid though, Slydexia.
Slydexia
#181245296Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

@para given the amount of time you took and the 4th grade tier insult i'd say you are actually stupid but that would be labeling and unfair to you.
DarkImperiator
#181245312Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

Smarter than 99% of ot'ers here
ParanoidHumanoid
#181245435Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

yes, because there is no way i was riding to the market after you posted that Hi I'm an alt of Funification | Was dominusawesomus | you wil cryying when obama take yur computr
Slydexia
#181245526Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:05 PM GMT

@para >making an excuse AND sudden grammar change that's like putting a cat and a dog in the same room. you just don't do that.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right